剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
No, we cannot do that. No.
不行 不能那么做 不行
Yes, we can. Absolutely not!
当然可以了 绝对不行
I cannot be party to this. Found 'em...
我绝不能卷入这事 找到了
in a folder cleverly disguised as "Vows."
就在一个写着"誓词"的文件夹里
Mal, you're gonna wanna see this.
玛洛 你得过来看看这个
Oh, my God! I know.
天啊 我也觉得
Oh, my God! Right?
天啊 对吧
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
The part with the old man and the ducks on the park bench.
老人和在公园长椅上喂鸭子的那段好感人
He loves you... so much.
他对你真的是 用情至深
Oh, son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Well, that's it.
就是这样了
The house is ready for the Chin family.
房♥子完全准备好转移给陈家人了
Do you think I should leave them some sage
你们觉得我该留给他们一些鼠尾草
so they can get rid of our juju?
好让他们消除我们的气场吗
It's all good. Not necessary.
不用了 没必要
Super-sad disco party?
在办超伤心迪斯科派对吗
I was just thinking about how when you and Coyote had a party
我刚突然想起 当年你和卡奥迪办了个派对
I'd come in in my pajamas and do this to tell everyone
我穿着睡衣出来 像这样做 示意大家
that it was time to leave, remember?
该离开了 还记得吗
Yes, Dad. Especially traumatizing.
记得 爸 造成了巨大创伤
We done pretty good, your mother and I.
我们干得很漂亮 你妈和我
You sure did. Yeah.
的确 是啊
Don't stop, okay?
别停下 好吗
Yes!
好棒
Yes.
好棒
Don't mean to be rude,
我也不想无礼
but I have a date with someone I'll never end up with.
但我有个约会 对方是个永远不可能跟我在一起的人
You know, I don't have anything but he drives me places.
我倒是没什么事 但我得搭他的顺风车
Of course, of course. Be gone. Get going.
当然了 懂啦 走吧 走吧
Wait. Just before you leave,
等等 在你们走之前
how about we light the Shabbos candle one last time?
不如我们再最后点一次安息蜡烛吧
Yeah, yeah. Sure.
好啊 好啊 可以啊
That'd be nice. I love me some ritual.
那挺好的 我爱搞一些仪式
I can't believe this is the last time
我真不敢相信这是我们最后一次
we're going to do this together in this house.
一起在这屋子里做这事了
You boys could light candles at your place.
你们也可以在你们自己家点蜡烛的啊
Yeah, we could. Yeah, we'll totally do that.
是啊 是可以 是啊 我们或许会点的
We should do that. Oh, that's what I said.
我们该那么做 我就是这么说的
I'm sorry.
不好意思
It's okay. I've got it. You guys go on.
没事的 我来安慰他吧 你们先走
Okay.
好的
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我也爱你
I had forgotten...
我都已经忘了
how sweet the air is when the four of us are all here together.
当我们4个聚在一起的时候 空气有多温馨
I know.
我懂的
And now... we're never going to...
现在 我们永远都不可能...
I know.
我懂的
I have so much love for all of you, my heart...
我对你们有太多的爱 我的心...
Hurts? Yeah.
很痛吗 是啊
I'm sorry. No, it's okay.
不好意思 不 没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Okay, how's it going?
好了 写的怎么样了
I think I've got a direction I like.
我觉得我找到了我喜欢的写作方向
Can we read? No, no! It's not ready yet!
我们能看看吗 不 不行 没写完呢
Any good?
写的行吗
It's good.
写得很棒啊
It's... Nine pages of heretofores and thereins.
但是... 整整9页的公式化用词
It's how I feel.
那是我的真实感受
It's just a bit cold. You titled it Robert v. Sol.
有点太干巴巴的了 你的题目就叫《罗伯特V索尔》
The V is for vows, it's funny.
V的意思是誓言 挺逗的吧
It's like a joke, I mean, we're lawyers?
就像是个玩笑 我们的律师嘛
I'm confused. Did you want him to sign this?
我糊涂了 你是想让他在这上面签字吗
Oh, come on, it's not that bad.
拜托 也没那么糟糕吧
Well, what about the addendum?
附录写的怎么样
I mean, that's pure comedy gold.
那可是爆笑的部分啊
You mean here... where you cite precedent?
你是指 你引用先例的部分吗
It's well-reasoned.
有理有据无法反驳
Are you suing him for his love?
你是要为他的爱而控告他吗
I told you it wasn't ready.
我就说还没写好嘛
Okay. What do I just...
好吧 我该怎么...
Oh. No, that's no good.
不好 这个角度不好
Ooh, that's worse.
哎呀 更糟了
Oh, this is ridicul--
真是太荒谬了
Well, that's better.
这下好多了
Hi. I'm here to talk about Guy,
嗨 我是来谈谈盖尔的
who is nothing if not a fantastic boyfriend,
他真的是一个超棒的男朋友
and I'm just acting like a crazy person.
但我却像个疯子一样
Why would I break up with him?
我为什么要和他分手呢
I mean, so it's not perfect-- What is?
这段感情的确不完美 但有什么是完美的呢
A 40-year marriage to a homosexual?
跟一个同性恋长达40年的婚姻吗
It's so much better than that with Phil--
那可比跟菲尔在一起要好多了
I mean with Guy
我是说 跟盖尔一起
with Guy...Oh, my...
跟盖尔在一起 天啊
Oh, I can't remember
我都记不清
the last time I said that name out loud.
我上次大声说出这个名字是什么时候的事了
Phil!
菲尔
Phil!
菲尔
Oh, my gosh, that was something.
天啊 那可是一段了不起的感情
It was everything.
那简直是一切
And the way his--
他的...
The way his eyes would crinkle when he laughed--
当他笑的时候 他的眼睛会眯在一起
And I could make him laugh.
我很会逗他笑
The way he kissed me.
他吻我的那种感受
I want that.
我想要那个感觉
Guy is not that.
盖尔无法给我那种感觉
Sometimes you say the things you need to hear.
有时候人会说出一些自己需要听到的话
I hate it when Frankie's right!
我好讨厌弗兰琦说对了的时候
I'm pretty when I cry.
我哭的时候好美啊
I'm really gonna crash and burn up there.
我一定会在婚礼上死的很惨的
And I'll probably end up at the garbage table.
我估计最终只能去垃圾桌坐了
Okay, Sad Sack...
好了 糊涂老爸
read this.
看下这个
Only the parts that aren't blacked out.
只需要看没被涂黑的部分
Jeez, looks like the NSA had a field day with this.
天啊 看上去像是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的秘密文件啊
It's only me, Daddy.
就是我弄的而已 爸
I wrote this? You did.
是我写的吗 是啊
Either that, or I'm in love with Sol.
要么是你写的 要么是我爱上索尔了
Well done, girl.
好样的 女儿
Well done, indeed.
真的干的太好了
Don't be scared. Oh, God! Sol.
别害怕 天啊 索尔
You could have given me a heart attack.
你差点把我吓出心脏病
I was trying to not scare you. Well, you're terrible at that.
我是想尽量不吓到你 你做得很差劲
What the hell are you doing here, and give me back your key.
你跑到这儿来干什么 把钥匙还给我
What are you doing here?
你到这儿究竟干什么来了
I'm, uh...
我...
was looking for Frankie.
我在找弗兰琦
I thought she was with you.
她不是跟你在一起嘛
Did she not show up-- Should I worry?
她没去吗 我需要担心吗
No. No. I was with her.
不 我之前是跟她在一起
I'm just not... right now.
但是这会儿 我找不到她了
When she left the house, I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.
她之前离开时 我没来得及跟她说再见
What's going on, Sol?
怎么回事啊 索尔
Why are you looking for Frankie? Did you have a fight?
你怎么会在找弗兰琦 你们吵架了吗
No, we did not have a fight.
没 我们没吵架
We had not a fight,
我们真的没吵架
more like the opposite of-of fight.
恰恰是跟吵架相反的 那事儿
Is this a riddle?
这是个谜语吗
Because I just broke up with my boyfriend and I'm in no mood...
因为我刚跟我男朋友分手 我可没心情...
You slept with her.
你跟她上♥床♥了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表