剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
No. Thanks.
不要 谢了啊
Hey! Sir? Sir! We're still waiting.
喂 先生 我们还在等着呢
Cigarettes!
要香烟
Oh, excuse me... Hey, excuse me, excuse me!
打扰下 喂 打扰下
Damn it to hell. Oh, excuse me.
该死的 打扰下
I don't work here.
我并不是这里的员工
But how do I get you fired?
我要怎么才能让你被开除啊
This is Mom's favorite.
这是我妈最爱的食物了
You remember Mom, right?
你还记得我妈 对吧
I remember my mom. She used to live here.
我还记得我妈 她以前就住在这里
Enough, Brianna. No, it's okay.
够了 布丽安娜 不 没事的
Clearly, they need to express something.
显然 他们心里憋着话想说
Are your mothers upset that you came over?
你们的妈对于你们过来感到不高兴了吗
My mother doesn't know I'm here.
我妈并不知道我来这里的事
I told her I had a thing and I couldn't talk.
我跟她说我有事要忙 没办法继续跟她聊
I'm at an AA meeting. I'm racked with guilt.
我说我要参加匿名戒酒会 我心中充满愧疚
Why wouldn't you tell them you were coming here?
你们为什么不告诉她们 你们要过来吃饭的事啊
Are you really asking that? Yes! I am.
你还有必要问这种问题吗 是的 没错
They're going to find out you came here
她们迟早会知道你们来这里的事
and they're going to think
她们会觉得
we told you not to tell them,
是我们叫你们不要说的
and they'll assume you're taking our side.
她们会以为你们都站在我们这边了
I'm sorry, is there some kind of manual
不好意思 是有什么行为手册
that we didn't get that tells us
我们没收到 上面详细指示了
how to act in this situation?
我们在这种情况下该如何作为吗
Because you two seem to be the only ones who know the rules.
因为似乎只有你们两个知道其中的规则
We just think you should have been honest.
我们只是觉得你们该坦诚一点
I'm sorry, are you trying to be ironic?
不好意思 你这是故意说得讽刺吗
No. I'm trying to be your father!
不 我只是在说一个父亲该说的
You don't have to point out to me that I hurt your mother!
你不需要对我指出 我伤害了你妈
I know she's been hurt. Lying only makes it worse.
我知道她内心很受伤 说谎只会使情况更糟糕
They've been through enough.
她们经历得痛苦已经够多了
Because of you!
还不都是因为你们
I lied to my mother for the first time in my adult life
这是我成年后第一次对我妈撒谎
because of you
都是因为你
and I'm not even allowed to be mad. Why not?
我还不能生气 为什么不能
'Cause you're gay!
因为你是同性恋
If you had been fucking around with women for the last 20 years,
如果你过去20年间是跟个女人乱搞
we wouldn't even be here eating cake!
我们现在根本就不会坐在这里吃蛋糕
Say it in there, and it comes out here.
在厨房♥里说的 结果现在大家都听到了
So we are not eating cake.
我们就不吃蛋糕了
Brianna, would you pass the cream, please?
布丽安娜 你能把奶油递一下吗
Thank you, Mallory.
谢谢 玛洛丽
You're welcome, Coyote.
不客气 卡奥迪
Okay, stand back, I'm about to lose my shit.
好了 退后 我快要失控了
Sir, can we get some cigarettes over here, for crying out loud?!
先生 能给我们拿些香烟吗 老天爷啊
Oh, God, thank you!
天啊 谢谢
How are you?
你还好吗
I'm good...
我很好
Excuse me! It's a beautiful night.
打扰一下 今晚可真美妙
It is. Can I help you?
的确 请问您需要点什么
Excuse me, are you in a coma?!
打扰下 你是陷入昏迷了吗
This is a place of business, right?
这里是做生意的地方 不是吗
Do you have lottery tickets? Sure do. How many?
你这儿卖♥♥彩票吗 当然有了 要多少
Just two, please. You! You! Sir!
两张 你 你 先生
You! Just a second.
叫你呢 稍等一下
Just two of the scratchoffs? Yeah, scratchoffs.
两张刮刮乐吗 是的 刮刮乐
Hello!
喂
Hello! Hello!
喂 喂
What kind of animal treats people like this?!
什么样的禽兽会这样对待别人啊
Do you not see me?! Do I not exist?!
你看不到我吗 我不存在吗
You think it's all right to ignore us?!
你觉得就算无视我也没关系是吗
Just because she's got grey hair? What?
就因为她头发花白吗 什么
And I don't look like her?
我长得不如她青春靓丽吗
This poor woman needs a pack of cigarettes
这个可怜的女人需要一包香烟
and she doesn't have a lot of time left!
她可没剩下多少时间了
Get us a pack of cigarettes!
立刻给我们拿一包香烟
Come on, let's get out of here, Grace.
好了 我们走吧 格蕾丝
Come on. Let's go!
快点 我们走
No! For God's sake! This way.
不要 老天啊 走这边
Okay. That lacked poise and I'm sorry.
好吧 刚刚的确有失风度 我很抱歉
But I refuse to be irrelevant.
但我拒绝当一个脱节的人
It's okay. I learned something.
没关系的 我意识到一些事情了
We've got a superpower.
我们是有超能力的
You stole those?!
你偷来的香烟吗
You can't see me, you can't stop me.
眼中看不到我 自然也无法阻止我
Peel out, baby!
全速前进 宝贝
You wanna hit Citibank?
你想撞上花旗银行吗
I knew we forgot something.
我就知道我们忘了什么东西
We forgot it was too soon.
我们忘了这样做还太快了
I didn't hit a skunk. It was a black and white bucket.
我才没有撞到臭鼬 就是个黑白杂色的桶而已
Then what was that smell?
那当时是什么味儿那么臭
What the heck is this?
这是什么玩意儿啊
I can't read it.
我看不清写的什么
You can eat it.
你可以直接吃的
It's a cake. It won't kill you.
就是个蛋糕 吃了又不会死
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表