剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
I just needed some time to think.
我只是需要点时间思考清楚
That's understandable.
完全理解
It's not your fault. I mean, the guy kissed you.
那不是你的错 是那个家伙吻了你
I'm sorry it happened. It will never happen again.
很抱歉发生了这种事 再也不会这样了
He's on the lam now. But that's neither here nor there.
他潜逃了 但那跟这事也无关
You know, so I had to wander around out there and...
我刚刚在外面胡乱走动
try to figure out why this is bothering me so much.
试图搞清楚 我为什么会这么恼怒
It didn't mean anything. Well, no, it meant something to me.
真的没任何意义 不 对我来说不是
And I came to realize that...
我才意识到...
I don't want anyone else kissing you.
我不想让其他任何人亲吻你
Oh, my goodness. So sincere.
我的天呐 好真诚
I've never been jealous. I've never been possessive.
我从没嫉妒过 也没有过占有欲很强的时候
And anytime anyone felt that way about me,
通常别人对我有那种感觉时
I was usually on the first plane, got the hell out of there.
我都会尽快抽身逃离
That's not what I'm feeling here.
但我现在不是那种感觉
Grace, you're-- You're the first thing that I think about
格蕾丝 我...我早上醒来时
when I wake up in the morning.
脑海中的第一个画面就是你
And you're the last thing
我晚上睡觉前
I think about when I go to sleep at night.
脑海中的最后一个画面也是你
It makes sense.
那倒是说得通
You just have to roll over
你最近总喜欢
on your right side lately and there I am.
翻向右侧 我就在你右边呢
I'm trying to tell you something here.
我有些话想告诉你
I'm falling in love with you.
我爱上你了
You know what they say about drinking alone?
你知道独酌会怎么样吗
That there's twice as much to drink.
会越喝越多
It's valerian.
我喝的是缬草茶
Need something stronger?
要来点更烈的吗
Just trying to quiet the head.
我想平静一下大脑
Me, too.
我也是
If I could undo it, believe me, I would.
如果我能撤销这件事 相信我 我一定会的
You and Jeff? Well, that's good to know.
你和杰夫吗 很高兴你这么说
But that's not what's bothering me.
但我烦恼的不是这个
Not what's bothering me the most, at any rate.
最让我烦恼的不是这个
I'm here, talk to me. And try the noodles.
我在这儿呢 告诉我吧 尝尝面条
All those things everyone said.
大家说的那些话
"What's the point of being gay
"如果你身为同性恋
if you're gonna live a conventional life?"
依然想遵循传统的生活 那还有什么意义"
I'm not the one that said 'em.
我可没这么说
And Jeff and Peter certainly don't speak for me.
而且杰夫和皮特也不能代表我的看法
But have you honestly thought about this?
但是你有认真地思考过这个问题吗
Did we really spend all those years
我们花了那么多年
and fight our way out of one box
试图离开那座围城
just to climb into another?
结果又要爬进另一座围城吗
There are a lot of ways to be a couple.
世界上有很多种形式的爱侣
We just have to find the best way for us.
我们只要找到最适合我们的那种
You don't think we're doing this wrong?
你不觉得我们错了吗
No, I don't think so.
不 我不这么认为
So...
所以...
you're fine never sleeping with anyone again,
你再也不会跟别人睡了
Or Jeff? Oh, God, yes.
或者说杰夫 天呐 当然了
But you're not just doing this for me?
但你不是为了我才这么做的吗
I waited 20 years for you.
我等了你20年
I'd wait another 20 if I had to.
如果有必要 我愿意再等20年
There is no one else for me.
我的另一半不会是其他任何人
You were the prize. I won.
你就是我的奖赏 我赢了
Oh, my God, why is this so good?
天呐 怎么这么好吃
It's criminal, right?
简直是犯罪 是吧
We're going to hire those idiots, aren't we?
我们要聘请那两个混♥蛋♥ 是吧
I'll call Diane.
我给黛安打电♥话♥
I know you're on a vocal fast from me,
我知道你不想听我说话
and I wholeheartedly accept that,
我也完全能接受
but I want to apologize sincerely
但我想真诚地为
for telling Sol about you and Byron.
把你和拜伦的事情告诉索尔道歉
Friends do not betray confidences.
朋友从不泄露秘密
I know. It was not cool of me.
我知道 我做得太不厚道了
But I'm happy Guy came back, and I want to make it up to you.
但我很高兴盖尔回来了 我想补偿你一下
You're moving out?
你要搬出去了吗
I owe you one of my most embarrassing secrets.
我要告诉你我最丢脸的秘密之一
And you can tell whomever.
你可以告诉任何人
What the hell is that?
那是什么玩意儿
It's a sex tape from the '80s. Of me and Sol.
80年代的性♥爱♥录像带 我和索尔的
Do whatever you want with it.
你想怎么处置都行
Call Robert. Tell the kids.
给罗伯特打电♥话♥ 告诉孩子们
Put it on the 6:00 news if you like. Can I burn it?
甚至可以发给新闻台 我能烧掉吗
Please do. Watching yourself have sex...
快烧吧 观看自己做♥爱♥的样子
is so much better in your mind than it is on film.
真的出现在录像带上 比你脑海中幻想的恶心多了
I appreciate the gesture.
我很欣赏你的态度
I cannot believe I'm asking this and I dread the answer,
难以置信我竟然要问你这个 而且我很担心你的答案
but what on Earth possessed you to make that?
但你究竟是着了什么魔会去拍
It was a crazy night.
那是疯狂的一晚
We'd just returned from Plato's retreat.
我们刚从柏拉图休养处回来
We still had our gladiator costumes on.
我们都还穿着角斗士服装
Oh, you're kidding. I wish I were.
你开玩笑吧 真希望是开玩笑
The sword belt and the sandals and everything?
有剑带 凉鞋那些的吗
And the shields. We had to put those down at one point.
以及盾牌 我们做到一半不得不把那些摘下来
But what can I say? The spirit moved us.
但我还能说什么呢 那种精神感染了我们
It was a say yes night. What's that?
那是个同意之夜 那是什么
That's a night where you go out and you say yes to everything.
就是你必须同意对方在床上所有的要求
Except one thing, which I won't do.
除了一件事 我是不会做的
Where can we get a VCR? Oh, I'm not watching it again.
哪里能找到录像机 我才不看呢
Oh, yes you are. It's no fun if you're not watching it with me.
你要看 你不跟我一起看就不好玩了
How about I give you another secret and 50 bucks,
我再告诉你一个秘密 然后给你50美元
and we don't watch the tape?
然后就不看录像了怎么样
Okay. But I get to decide if the secret's good enough.
行 但要由我决定秘密够不够劲爆
Okay. I once made out with a monkey.
好吧 我曾跟一只猴子亲热过
You did not.
不是吧
One of the Monkees, Micky Dolenz.
是猴子乐队成员啦 米奇·多伦兹
Oh, no! He's the worst one.
不是吧 他最差劲了
Not with his tongue. Oh, God!
他的舌功可不差 天呐
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表