剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
EricUh, my friend Eric and then my ex John
跟我朋友埃里克 然后是前男友约翰
and then Eric again.
然后又是和埃里克
It's a long story. Your turn.
说来话长 该你从实招来了
It's not who you used it with,
重要的不是你跟谁一起用的
it's what you thought of it. So...
而是你的使用感受 所以...
You know, Barry went to Stanford.
话说 巴里是斯坦福大学毕业的呢
You know, I don't care about stupid Barry.
我对蠢巴里不感兴趣
Who was inside of you last night?
昨晚到底是谁干了你
This is harder than you said it would be.
这比你说的要难
Fold the corners. No. Fold, fold the corners.
把角叠起来 不 把角叠起来
They're round. They do not fold.
它们是圆的 没法叠
Anyone who can do this is a powerful witch.
只有强大的女巫才做得到
Well, I can do it. I rest my case.
我能做到 我无话可说了
You know, if this sheet could talk, you know what it would say,
如果床单能说话 你知道它会说什么
"I fold myself into very special shapes for you, Guy.
"我为你把自己弯曲成了特殊的形状 盖尔
It doesn't feel very good,
感觉不太好
but I don't let it stop me. I'm used to it."
但我不会放弃的 我已经习惯了"
Give it to me. God.
把它给我 天呐
I don't fold myself into anything.
我不会把自己改变成任何样的
Except maybe a golfer... A hoagie-lover...
可能变成了一个高尔夫球手 爱吃三明治的
Since when did you become such an expert on men?
你什么时候开始这么了解男人的
Well, I've been juggling a couple of them right now quite deftly.
我现在已经能熟练地周♥旋♥在几个男人之间了
I set boundaries with Sol.
我跟索尔说好了要保持距离
I screwed up a lunch with Jacob, but we rescheduled.
我没跟雅各布吃成午饭 不过我们改期了
When you're in a new relationship with someone you care about
当你跟人开始了一段新感情
and you want them to be happy,
而你又想让他们开心
you lie... to keep them happy.
你就得说谎 好让他们一直开心
What are you so afraid of?
你在怕什么
I'm afraid that if I don't do the things that Guy loves to do
我怕如果自己不做盖尔喜欢做的事
that he'll find someone else who will,
他就会去找别的人一起做
and in my mind her name is Dahlia
我幻想中那个人的名字叫达莉亚
and she has a long neck and dark hair and very green eyes.
她脖子很长 有着黑头发和超绿的眼珠
Really? Dahlia, that's your reason? Yeah.
是吗 达莉亚就是原因吗 是啊
You know what my Aunt Jennifer always said?
你知道我姑姑珍妮弗以前常说一句什么话吗
"Tha sou gamiso to hotio."
"我会操翻你们全村"
Well, that sounds nice, what does it mean?
听上去不错 什么意思啊
It means, "I fuck your village."
意思是 我要操翻你们全村
I don't know why, but it always hit the spot.
不知道为什么 感觉特别实用
Hello. I'm home.
我回来了
Ah, there he is. Go talk to him right now.
他来了 现在去跟他说吧
I can't right now. I'm folding.
现在不行 我在叠东西
No. Folding, my foot.
不 叠个鬼
Done. Go do it. Go on! Anybody home?
好了 去吧 快啊 有人在家吗
Or you'll be a hoagie-lover all your life.
否则你一辈子都得吃好吉士三明治了
Hey, gorgeous! Hey, Frankie, you want fish?
美女你好 弗兰琦 你想吃鱼吗
This is not about me!
重点不在我
Well, I got clams. Hey, do you like clams?
我买♥♥了蛤蜊 你喜欢蛤蜊吗
Oh, they're my favorite!
我的最爱
What is that?
那是什么意思
That's Frankie reminding me to
弗兰琦在提醒我
remind myself that I don't like clams.
要提醒自己 我不喜欢蛤蜊
Is she gonna keep doing that?
她会一直发出这种怪声吗
Yeah, probably. Guy, there's something I have to tell you.
是的 或许吧 盖尔 有些事我必须告诉你
Robert and I are not okay together.
罗伯特和我无法心平气和地相处
I am not okay with you officiating his wedding.
我也无法接受你去帮他主持婚礼
I hate hoagies.
我讨厌好吉士三明治
I hate all sandwiches made of mystery meat.
我讨厌一切肉质不明的三明治
And I hate golf. I hate everything about it.
我还讨厌高尔夫 我讨厌关于它的一切
I hate the grass. I hate the carts.
我讨厌那些草 高尔夫车
I hate the seats on the carts.
我还讨厌车上的那个座位
My ass gets sweaty.
那让我的屁♥股♥全是汗
And I really hate swimming.
我还真的很讨厌游泳
Well, I didn't ask you to go swimming.
我并没有约你去游泳啊
Well, I know. Just telling you.
我知道 我就是告诉你一下
Okay. Then why didn't you say something before?
好吧 那你怎么之前没告诉我呢
I don't know. I didn't know how.
我不知道 我不知道该怎么说
Especially to somebody I really like.
尤其是对一个我真的很喜欢的人说
Okay. So... you really like me?
好吧 那么 你是真的喜欢我吗
I think I do.
我想是的
Anything else? Count me in for fish!
还有别的什么吗 钓鱼要带上我哦
Oh, we said no more surprise visits.
我们说好了不能再突然登门造访的啊
This is the last one, I swear to God.
我对神发誓 这是最后一次了
Which God?
哪个神
Whichever one you're on good terms with at the moment.
就是现在跟你关系比较好的那位
I've had a couple of good talks with the Hawaiian God Kanaloa.
我最近跟夏威夷之神卡诺拉聊得挺开心的
I have something for you.
我有样东西要给你
I apologize that you didn't get yours
我很抱歉 你没收到你这份请柬
when everybody else got theirs.
而其他人都收到了
It's okay. Not like I prepared an interpretive dance or anything.
没事 反正我又没准备形意舞什么的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
If it makes you feel any better,
如果这能让你感觉好受点的话
Robert and I had a huge fight about it.
罗伯特和我为此大吵了一架
No, it doesn't make me feel any better.
不 那并不能让我感觉好受点
It would have been better if I'd gotten mine when Grace got hers.
如果格蕾丝收到请柬时我也受到了 那才能好受点
Frankie.
弗兰琦
Oh, boy. Oh, boy is right.
天啊 你叫天就对了
Robert's gonna kill me.
罗伯特会杀了我的
And I should probably let him.
我或许该直接让他杀了我算了
I'm so embarrassed.
我真是丢死人了
Don't be. Anybody could have made that mistake.
别 大家都看你犯这种错的
What am I gonna do about your wedding?
我要如何对待你的婚礼啊
It can't be easy for you. It's not.
你肯定心里不好受 是啊
I got so caught up in not being invited,
我一直纠结于没被邀请这件事
I never thought about whether I actually wanted to go.
我都没去想过 我是否真的想去
Do you?
你想去吗
I... I think I should.
我 我觉得我该去吧
That's not what I asked. I think you want me to.
我的问题可不是这个 我觉得你想让我去
Also, not what I asked.
我的问题也不是这个
Have you checked in with your subconscious?
你有去问问你的潜在意识的想法吗
Oh, sure, Joanne? She'll have a field day with this one.
当然了 乔安吗 她一定会玩得很开心的
I should call her.
我该给她打个电♥话♥
Hi, Joanne?
嗨 乔安
What is she saying?
她怎么说
Oh, Sol, I don't want to go to your wedding.
索尔 我不想去参加你的婚礼
It'll be too painful.
那对我来说太痛苦了
All right.
好吧
I guess that makes sense.
那倒也说得通
Maybe I should get in touch with my subconscious, too.
或许我也该跟我的潜在意识交流一下
What is Armando saying?
阿莫多怎么说
That I'm feeling pretty divided lately.
说我最近感觉相当分♥裂♥
When I'm with Robert, I... worry about you.
当我和罗伯特在一起时 我会担心你
When I'm with you, I worry about Robert.
当我和你在一起时 又会担心罗伯特
I can't be in two places at once.
我无法同时把心放在两个地方
You're right about setting boundaries,
你说要保持距离是对的
and... we need to do divorce things
而且 我们要办离婚手续了
like sign papers and...
比如签离婚协议书
move out of our house.
搬出我们的家
It's time.
是时候了
Joanne agrees.
乔安也同意
Oh, shit!
该死的
Oh, I'm late. It's my fault.
我迟到了 都是我的错
I ran.
我跑过来的
Bad shape.
身材走样了
They felt so bad that I got stood up again,
他们看不下去我又被放鸽子了
they gave me free cheesecake.
于是送了我一份免费的奶酪蛋糕
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I just had a pretty intense realization with Sol
我刚刚跟索尔把很多话都挑明了
which led to an avalanche of ah-ha moments.
那直接引发了情绪大雪崩
Ah, slow down. I'll get some cheesecake, too.
缓口气 我也要点奶酪蛋糕吧
That's okay. I was just finishing.
没事 我快要吃完了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表