剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, my God! What is he like?
我的天啊 他是个什么样的人
Well, he's just a great guy.
他是个特别好的人
He's fun, he's handsome.
他很风趣 很帅
He ate his best friend.
他吃了自己最好的朋友
What?! You remember the plane crash in Siberia
什么 当初他们乘坐的飞机在西伯利亚失事
with his friend Harris,
他朋友哈里斯
who told him to eat him so that they both wouldn't die.
为了不让两人都丧命 而让他吃掉自己
He wrote a book about that.
他为此写了一本书
He really should have called that one The Explorer Inside Me.
那本书才真该取名叫《"体内"的探险家》
Yeah, you're thinking of somebody else.
好吧 不过你肯定记成别人了
That's not Guy.
那可不是盖尔
It's that movie about the soccer team.
你说的是讲球队的那部电影
And his book Eating Harris.
还有他那本《吃掉哈里斯》
You're making this up.
你这都是瞎编的
No. In this book,
不是 在这本书里
he's sailing down the Amazon.
他写的是沿亚马逊河探险的事
Oh, that's not the good one.
这本不好看
I mean, it's good, but it's more a spiritual journey.
我是说 写的不错 但更多的是精神层面的
You know the jaguar that's stalking him?
你看到美洲豹跟踪他那段了吧
Turns out to be just a metaphor.
原来那只是个比喻
Well, thanks.
谢你了啊
So you're going to go out with this guy?
那你是要和这个男的去约会吗
Yes. I am.
是的 没错
He's a worldly, fascinating man,
他阅历丰富 魅力十足
and I haven't met too many of those lately.
我最近很少能遇到这种人了
Well, okay.
好吧
But if this date turns out like the last ones,
如果这次约会又像上次一样
just bail.
就赶紧撤
The spelling bee and margaritas are still on the table.
拼字比赛和玛格丽特酒仍会等着你
Thanks, I don't think that's gonna happen, though.
谢谢 不过我觉得不会的
This... this feels different.
这次感觉很特别
That's probably what he said to Harris while he ate his foot.
他吃掉哈里斯的脚时 估计也对他说味道很"特别"
Come and eat these nice pieces of meat,
快来吃掉这些美味的肉肉
and then hang out with your owner, Brianna.
然后和你的主人布丽安娜出去逛逛
Oh, my god. What is wrong with you?
天啊 你是有什么毛病啊
You're a rescue dog.
你是搜救犬
You're supposed to be desperate.
你应该奋不顾身才对啊
Why won't you love me?
你怎么就不爱我呢
The word is... "Fartlek."
下一个单词是"法特莱克"
Please repeat. Fartlek.
请重复一遍 法特莱克
Fartlek, fartlek...
法特莱克 法特莱克
Oh God, Josiah, come on. You've got to do it.
天 乔赛亚加油啊 必须拼出来
Fartlek. Please do it.
法特莱克 拜托拼出来
Country of origin? He's just got to.
发源地是哪里 他必须拼出来
I know he's gonna do it.he's gonna do it Sweden.
我知道他能拼出来的 瑞典
Oh there! He did it! He did it! He did it!
接近了 他拼对了
Fartlek, fartlek...
法特莱克...
Definition? Hello?
定义是什么 你好
Hey Frankie, it's Mike. Hi, Mike.
弗兰琦你好 我是麦克 你好 麦克
Is this a good time?
你现在方便接电♥话♥吗
It's always a good time to talk to you.
永远都方便接你的电♥话♥
So how is everything going?
那一切都好吗
Well, you just missed Marinda just before.
你刚好错过莫琳达那段
She flat-tired on some junior varsity bullshit.
她输给了一个非种子选手
Her parents are going to kill her!
她爸妈一定饶不了她
And now... I'm sorry? What?
现在...你说什么 什么
What? Well, you know, the spelling bee!
你说什么 就是拼字比赛啊
I told you I watch it every year.
我跟你说过 我每年都看
Oh yeah, right, right, right.
对 没错 没错
Yeah. Sounds like you're enjoying that.
是的 听起来你很喜欢看这个节目
Oh, God, well, I tried to "Join the conversation," Mike,
对了 我试着去"加入对话" 麦克
like you and I talked about,
像我们之前说过的
but nobody is talking back to me.
但是没人回复我
You know, Frankie, the Internet's not like a real conversation.
弗兰琦 网上聊天和现实中不一样
It's just a bunch of people screaming into the void.
那不过是一帮人在虚幻的世界里嚷嚷
For a real conversation, you need...
现实中的交谈 你需要
I know, I know, Mike.
我懂的 麦克
You... you need real people.
你需要的是现实中的人
Right? Right.
对吗 正确
Right.
没错
Oh, my gosh, he's stalling! Playing for time.
天啊 他在拖延时间 缓兵之计
"Country of origin?" You criminal!
发源地是哪儿 你真够丢人的
Where does he think "Vinaigrette" comes from? Japan?!
他认为"油醋汁"是哪儿来的 日本吗
Can you use it in a sentence?
你能用它造个句子吗
Oh, come on!
不是吧
You're a bum!
你太笨了
Robert! Hi. Frankie.
罗伯特 你好 弗兰琦
You were out.
刚才你不在家
I'm home now.
我现在回来了
Welcome home! I bought some key lime pie.
欢迎回家 我买♥♥了青柠派
Oh, that's nice. Sol loves the lime.
太好了 索尔喜欢吃青柠派
Don't let me interrupt.
别让我打搅你们
You're not. Stay.
不会 多待会儿
I'm going to head for home.
我得回家了
But it's not over yet.
可节目还没结束呢
Sol, it's over.
索尔 已经结束了
See you, Robert. Good night, Frankie.
回见 罗伯特 晚安 弗兰琦
That is incorrect.
回答错误
So, tell me everything. How was it?
跟我说说吧 感觉怎么样
It was good. It was good.
挺好的 挺好的
Everyone was there that I told you would be there.
我告诉过你会去的那些人都在场
If you have something to say to me,
如果你有话想对我说
please come out and say it.
就说出来吧
What would I have to say to you? I don't know.
我会有什么要对你说呢 我不知道
Are you having some sort of problem
你是不高兴
with Frankie and me watching TV?
我和弗兰琦一起看电视吗
No.
不是
Are you having a problem with me having a relationship with her?
那你是不喜欢我和她来往吗
No.
不是
Will you answer with more than one word?
你能多回答几个字吗
Okay. What I'm having a problem with,
好吧 我不喜欢的是
Sol, is your not telling me she was coming over.
索尔 你没告诉我她会过来
I didn't even know she was coming over.
连我都不知道她会过来
I can explain exactly what...
我可以清楚地解释...
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听
Both our wives heard 20 years of very good explanations.
我们都跟前妻编了20年的谎言了
I recognize this behavior, Sol,
我很清楚这种行为 索尔
and it scares the shit out of me.
而且让我很害怕
I didn't mean to scare you.
我不是故意想吓到你的
This is nothing like that. But I get it.
根本不是你想的那回事 但我现在懂了
You do? I do.
是吗 是的
But do you get it that
但是你也得明白
Frankie's always gonna be a big part of my life?
弗兰琦是我生活中很重要的一部分
I do.
我明白
I hope this is not what our wedding vows sound like.
但愿这不是我们的婚礼誓词
Why did you come home early?
你怎么回来得这么早
Did Al start getting morose about Whitney Houston again?
艾尔又为了惠特尼·休斯顿之死而闷闷不乐吗
No. I just felt bad about leaving you alone
没有 我只是很愧疚于留你一人在家
to watch the spelling bee.
看拼字比赛
And I'm afraid Al will never get over Ms. Houston.
而且艾尔恐怕永远无法对休斯顿之死释怀了
Sardoodledom. Sardoodledom.
照搬剧本 照搬剧本
S-a-r... d...
SARD...
You wanna watch the rest of it?
你想接着看吗
I thought you'd never ask.
我以为你不会开口呢
The hell with the tea. I'll get some wine.
不喝茶了 我去拿酒
Yes! Sardoodledom.
好棒 照搬剧本
Hey, Brianna. Oh, thank God, thank God.
你好 布丽安娜 谢天谢地你来了
Is Leo okay?
里奥没事吧
I'm actually calling him "Spit" now.
我现在叫他"小口水"了
Is Spit okay? He's hiding.
小口水没事吧 他躲起来了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表