剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Would you excuse me? I have to count the bulbs on the chandelier.
我得先失陪了 我必须数数吊灯上的灯泡数目
It's a hobby of mine. Bye. Bye.
那是我的一个爱好 再见 再见
We'll see ya.
待会儿再见
That looked like a perfect storm over there with Judy and Peter.
刚刚跟朱迪和皮特见面 似乎是经历了一场风暴啊
Padre, excuse me.
神父 打扰了
If you're going to the kitchen
如果你是要去厨房♥
could you get me two whiskey sours?
能给我拿两杯柠檬威士忌酒吗
One for each hand.
每只手拿一杯
When Larry died, the first thing I thought of was you
听说莱瑞去世时 我第一个想到的就是你
because I knew you would come even if you didn't want to.
因为我知道你就算不想来也会来的
I am really sorry you have to deal with all this stuff.
我真的很抱歉 你需要承受这些
I wish there was something I could do to make it easier.
我真希望我能做些什么 让你好受一些
But I'm fine. You are?
但我没事啊 真的吗
Well, let's see...
瞧瞧现在的情况
I am standing here, I'm talking to you, my head has not exploded.
我正站在这里 跟你说话 脑袋也没爆♥炸♥
Oh, that's... good.
那可 真好啊
It is good, isn't it? Because, oh, my God, when you first left?
的确很好 对吧 天啊 你当初决定离开我时
I was, like, "My life is over."
我心想 "我的人生算是完了"
"I cannot sleep in that big fucking bed without him."
"没有他 我一个人在大床上怎么睡得着"
But I did it. Now I love having that bed to myself.
但我做到了 现在我很享受一个人独占大床
It's fantastic.
那真是爽爆了
I sleep in a giant "X"!
我可以摊成大字型睡
You know what this means? It means I'm okay.
你知道这意味着什么吗 意味着我没事
And I'm going to be okay. Because I'm moving on.
我肯定会好好的 因为我已经向前看了
Congratulate me. Okay, well... mazel tov.
恭喜我吧 好吧 恭喜了
Thank you. Here, let me switch with you.
谢谢 来 我跟你换换
Put that in there for me. Excuse me.
先帮我收着吧 失陪了
This is where my place is.
这是我的位置
You're mad at me for not calling you, aren't you?
你很气我没给你打电♥话♥ 对吧
I-I-I don't blame you.
我 我不怪你
See, I thought that I wanted to give you space,
我当时是觉得 我该给你一些空间
but now I think I was in complete shock
但现在我觉得我当时是完全震惊了
and wanted to give me space.
想给我自己一些空间
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Honey, it's fine.
亲爱的 没事
I wouldn't have called me either.
换做是我 也不会给我打电♥话♥的
Oh, my God, I adore you.
天啊 我真是太爱你了
If it makes you feel any better,
如果这能让你感觉好受些
none of us knew about Robert.
我们其实都不知道罗伯特是同性恋
I mean, I grew up with the guy, and I had no idea.
我和他一起长大的 我真是丝毫都没有察觉
You weren't sleeping with him. And you were?
你又没跟他上过床 你还跟他上♥床♥吗
Well, maybe four times a year. It was seasonal.
或许一年也就4次吧 每个季度一次
Well, that's more than me and my husband are having sex.
那可比我和我丈夫做♥爱♥的频率高多了
Who knows? Maybe he's gay.
谁知道呢 或许他也是同性恋
No, no. You would know.
不不 否则你肯定会知道的
I would? Oh, you know you would.
我会吗 你知道你肯定会的
God, I was inside it and I didn't see.
天啊 我身处其中 却一点都没察觉
Am I that self-involved?
我就那么只专注于自己吗
No, honey, he's that opaque.
不亲爱的 是他把秘密藏得太严实
Jesus... go ahead of me. Thank you.
天啊 你先进去吧 谢谢
Hello?
喂
I've been waiting in line for over an hour.
我都排队等了一小时了
Now we're at the front and you're not even here.
好不容易轮到我们 你却不在
Look, I needed some time to myself. It's a...
听着 我需要点时间独处 反正...
lot to process.
有太多需要消化
I can see you out the window drinking a martini with Lydia!
我从窗户中可以看到你正和莉迪亚在一起喝酒呢
Are you spying on me?
你是在监视我吗
Yes, Miss Marple,
是啊 大侦探
I've been tailing you all day from inside a plant!
我已经用监视器跟踪你一整天了
I can see you making that "Blah-blah" gesture...
我能看到你在做"废话真多"的手势
I've gotta go. Oh, it's "Get in, get out"
我得挂了 你之前想快进快出
when you want it to be to get in, get out. When I want--
然后我们就得快进快出 而现在我想...
Fine. I'll talk to Sally myself.
行吧 我一个人去找莎莉
She's going to take a little break. For how long?
她要稍微休息一下 要多久啊
Excuse me?
什么
For how long... will I feel this sadness for Larry?
多久...是指 我会为莱瑞的离世伤心很久的
Thank you.
谢谢
Fuck.
操
I'm sorry, little boy.
不好意思 小孩
I've been waiting a very long time to talk to Mrs. Harris
我等着跟哈里斯太太说话已经等很久了
and I can't account for you to cut in front of me.
我不能让你插队
What are you going to say to her anyway?
你能对她说些什么啊
What is there to say, right?
有什么好说的啊 对吧
That I hope great-grandpa Larry feels all my love
就说我希望莱瑞爷爷能感受到我全部的爱
because it's as big as a million kisses
因为那就像是来自天堂的
from a million angels in heaven.
百万个天使献出的一百万个吻
I guess that's better than nothing.
那的确比什么都不说要好
Is that her?
就是她吗
How could you be married to someone for that long and not...?
怎么会跟一个人结婚那么久却不知道...
Are they talking about you? Yes, they are.
他们是在谈论你吗 是的 没错
Are you famous? Today I think I am.
你是大明星吗 今天我觉得我是
Can I have your autograph? Go get a Sharpie.
你能给我签名吗 去拿支笔来
Hi, do any of you bitches have some gum?
嗨 你们这些贱♥人♥谁带了口香糖吗
Grandpa would have been so touched.
爷爷要是知道一定会很感动的
Oh, gosh, that is loaded with aspartame.
天啊 那里面有大量的糖精
It will literally eat your guts out.
真的会把你们的肠胃都烂掉的
Enjoy!
你们好好享受
Sweet muscular Jesus.
我的个天啊
Would you save my place for me?
你能帮我占下位吗
Please let us know if there's anything we can do.
如果有什么需要我们帮忙的 请务必说一声
Seriously. Consider me on call.
真心的 你随时都可以找我
Just say the word and I can come over
只要你说一声 我就会过来
with a sandwich or a shoulder to cry on.
带着个三明治 或是把肩膀借给你哭泣
I mean it. Thank you, Robert.
我是真心的 谢谢你 罗伯特
I'm Sol. Oh dear.
我是索尔 天啊
but if it's easier for you to call me Robert right now,
但如果你现在叫我罗伯特顺心点
I support that. I'm wearing his tie anyway.
我也很支持 我戴着他的领带呢
Just a sec.
稍等一下
So, are you getting rest? A little.
你休息了吗 就一小会儿
Is it okay that I took your hand? Of course.
我可以握着你的手吗 当然了
When can you get together? I want to see your girls, too.
你什么时候有空啊 我想见见你的女儿们
Maybe we could all have lunch? I am wide open.
或许我们可以一起约个午餐 我随时都有空
I'd really love to do it next weekend but that's...
我真的很想下周末就跟你们聚餐 但是...
sorry... that's Connie's shower. So...
抱歉 但那天是康妮的送礼会 所以...
Oh, that's right. Oh, my gosh,
对哦 天啊
I can't believe your baby's all grown up.
我真不敢相信你的孩子已经长大了
Do you have everything you need?
你需要什么东西吗
Do you want me to bring... centerpieces?
你需要我 带个餐桌中心花饰过去吗
Honey, you know... it's just now,
亲爱的 鉴于现在这种情况
with the stuff with Robert and Sol...
罗伯特和索尔在一起了...
I mean, you're still welcome to come, of course,
当然了 我们依然欢迎你参加
it's just Mother will be there and all the aunties,
只是我妈也会在 七大姑八大姨什么的
and they're going to bring their kids...
她们也会带自家孩子过去的
I just thought, for your sake, it might just be a little...
我只是觉得 为了你好 或许还是有点..
Yeah, awkward. Awkward.
没错 尴尬 尴尬
You know how everyone can be, right?
你也知道人有时候会是什么反应
And it's just... it's Connie's special day, so...
只是 那天是属于康妮的特殊日子 所以
You understand, right? If anyone would.
你理解的 对吧 你一定最能理解了
Of course. It's a family thing. I completely understand.
当然了 那属于家庭活动 我完全理解
Oh, my God, I do, I love you so much.
天啊 我真是太爱你了
I'll be in touch, okay?
我回头再联♥系♥你 好吗
And that's another thing, don't be afraid to let yourself cry.
那是另外很重要的一点 别强忍♥着不哭
If you can. It's corny,
能哭就哭吧 虽然这话很老套
but tears really are the holiest of water.
但眼泪真的是最神圣的液体了
But you'll also want to hydrate.
但你也要适当补充水分
Sally, it's been wonderful to spend this time with you.
莎莉 我们很高兴能跟你谈谈心
And please forgive us for taking up so much of it.
请原谅我们占用了你太多的时间
It's fine, Robert. I'll tell you something.
没事的 罗伯特 我跟你说
When my dad died, I found that a very small dose of Lexapro
当年我爸去世时 我发现只需要用一点抗抑郁药
mixed in with some ice cream
和冰淇淋混合在一起吃
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表