剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
really helped me jump-start my way out of my grief.
真的很大程度上帮助我摆脱了悲伤
Take good care, sweetheart. Our prayers are with you.
保重了 亲爱的 我们为你祈福
Thank you, dear.
谢谢了 亲爱的
We'll check on you tomorrow. God bless.
我们明天再来看看你的情况 上帝保佑
What are you doing?
你这是在干什么呢
You're not supposed to monopolize the widow.
你不能独占一个遗孀的时间
I was comforting her. You were exhausting her.
我是在安慰她啊 你是在消耗她的体力
Why are you upset? I've been sticking to the ground rules--
你为什么这么生气 我一直坚守着基本规矩啊
Great!
好极了
But what about all that other stuff?
但刚刚其他那些算是怎么回事
What other stuff?! Like that other stuff!
什么其他那些 就像这样
You're too loud. You said to be myself.
你声音太大了 你说了让我做真实的自己
I can't hear you. You said to be myself!
我听不见 你说让我做真实的自己
Okay. But less of yourself because it's too much.
好吧 或许不该那么真实 因为那太过了
You're too much.
你表现得太过了
Too much talking, and over-sharing, and hugging.
话太多 说的私事太多 拥抱太多
And I'm sorry, but I told you those shoes are inappropriate.
不好意思 但我都跟你说了你这鞋不合适
Do you see anyone in this room with shoes like that?
你看在场的有任何人穿了你这种鞋吗
I've worn them a million times. But not with me.
我都穿过无数次了 但跟我在一起时没穿过
Not with you. It's embarrassing!
没跟你在一起穿过 真的很丢人
This is a somber business gathering.
这是个悲伤的正式社交场合
There are ways of doing things.
有很多事都是有规矩的
Social mores that bind us together and organize the way--
一些社交习俗 将我们绑在一起 实现...
Never mind! You're just not doing anything right!
算了 你什么都做得不对
You're... You're...
你 你...
Oh, my God.
天啊
You're angry I'm not Grace.
你气的是我不是格蕾丝
There was nothing like walking into a room with that woman.
跟她一起参加社交场合的感觉是无人能比的
You miss her.
你想念她了
I am so sorry for your loss.
我为你的损失感到很遗憾
I have my own, so I understand.
我也有所失 所以我很理解
But... sweetheart...
但是 亲爱的
What?
什么啊
I'm not her.
我不是她
I will always talk too loud and hug too much.
我总是会说很多话 不断地拥抱
And even if it's a business gathering for a professional colleague,
即使是工作方面遇到的正式社交聚会
there will always be meshugas.
也总会出现一些疯狂的事
Isn't that what we want out of life?
那难道不是我们对生活的期盼之一吗
Yeah. I'm sorry.
是啊 我很抱歉
Please forgive me.
请你原谅我
You know I love you.
你知道我是爱你的
He's my boyfriend.
他是我男朋友
Oh, I am so sad for you.
我真为你感到难过
Larry always made me laugh. I really dug your husband.
莱瑞经常逗我发笑 我真的很喜欢你丈夫
I really dug him, too.
我也真的很喜欢他
I can't imagine what you are going through.
我真的无法想象你现在经历的痛苦
Oh. I think your situation is much worse, dear.
我觉得你的情况更加糟糕 亲爱的
Pardon? I'll be dead soon,
什么 我很快就会死了
but what are you going to do?
但是你打算接下来怎样呢
You may live another 20 years.
你或许还要再活20年呢
Dear, thank you.
亲爱的 谢谢
Come on. Time's out.
快点 时间到了
I've had enough of this affair.
我真是受够了这事
I'll go get our wraps and pull the car around.
我去拿我们的外套 然后把车开过来
Oh, don't you want to pay your respects to the...?
你不想向这位...
Hi, Sally. So sorry, Sally.
嗨 莎莉 我真的很遗憾
There. Let's move.
好了 我们快走
God, I'm glad to see you. Me, too.
天啊 我真高兴见到你 我也是
You look beautiful.
你看上去很美
I am so mad at you.
我真是很生你的气
You get to be happy now, don't you?
你现在开心了 是吧
You're not losing anything. That's not true.
你什么都没有失去 并不是
Oh, really? You have everything.
是吗 你拥有一切
A week after you left, you had dinner with the kids
你才离开一周 就约孩子们吃晚餐
just like it was any old Tuesday.
就好像往常的周二一样
Yeah. I know about that.
没错 我知道那事了
So what are you losing, exactly?
你到底失去了什么啊
Because I've lost my marriage, my extended family,
因为我失去了我的婚姻 我的大家庭
my own family is broken up.
我自己的家庭也崩塌了
And I don't know if you know this,
我不知道你是否明白这事
but I just lost my best friend.
但我还失去了我最好的朋友
And all I get is stuck with Frankie!
我只能忍♥耐着跟弗兰琦一起了
Oh, shoot!
该死的
I don't think she heard. I don't know. Shoot!
她应该没听见 我不确定 该死的
Frankie! Frankie!
弗兰琦 弗兰琦
Don't you want your scarf? Oh, I'm okay. I'm fine.
你不想要你的围巾吗 不用了 谢谢
Frankie? Scarf?
弗兰琦 围巾
Oh, God.
天啊
I think this is for you.
他应该是来接你的
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表