剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, no. Please, I feel terrible.
不 别这样 我感觉很愧疚
Look, I get it. I do.
听着 我懂的 真的
But I kind of got this thing about being stood up twice in one week.
但我有点不能忍♥一周内被放两次鸽子
Why don't you call me when you guys figure things out?
不如你们把关系理清楚了 再联♥系♥我吧
Oh, but we have figured things out.
我们现在已经理清楚了
I think, I don't know.
我觉得是 我也说不清
It's my subconscious. She's a mess.
是我的潜在意识说的 她整个人一团糟
I need to figure things out with her.
我也得跟她好好理清一些事
Let me know when you do.
等你理清了再联♥系♥我吧
Robert? Come in.
罗伯特 进来吧
Guy is not your minister.
盖尔不是你的牧师
He is my boyfriend, and my date at your wedding--
他是我男朋友 也是我参加你婚礼时的男伴
your big, fat, gay wedding.
你盛大的同志婚礼
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Have you stormed into other homes in the neighborhood
你有闯进附近其他人的家里
to say that to people?
对别人说这些话吗
This is not a joke, Robert.
我不是在开玩笑 罗伯特
So are we clear about Guy's role at your wedding?
关于盖尔在你婚礼上的角色 我们说清楚了吗
We are. Who gives a shit anymore?
说清楚了 谁他妈还在乎啊
What? You can have your book back.
什么 你可以把你的册子拿回去了
I thought this was supposed to be a happy thing.
我原以为这该是件开心的事呢
It's a nightmare. Everybody's mad.
结果却是个噩梦 每个人都充满怒气
The invitations aren't right. The food's not right.
请柬搞的不对 食物也不对
The bills are piling up.
账单堆积如山
Now, of course, we have to find a new officiant.
现在 我们还得重新找个司仪
This wedding's nothing but a pain in the ass.
这个婚礼现在简直就是个大♥麻♥烦
Robert, that's what weddings are.
罗伯特 婚礼都是这样的
If you'd taken any interest in ours or our daughter's,
如果你关心过我们的或女儿的婚礼
you would know that.
你就会明白这一点的
Maybe we should just elope. Sol would be relieved.
或许我们该直接私奔算了 索尔至少会松一口气
He didn't want a big wedding in the first place.
他一开始就不想举办盛大的婚礼的
Well, what do you want?
那你想怎么样
I want a big wedding in the first place.
我一开始就想要一个盛大的婚礼
After hiding all those years,
遮遮掩掩了这么多年
I want to get married in front of everyone, including you.
我想在大家面前正大光明地结婚 包括你
Then you should do that.
那你就该那么做
I like this thing of us saying exactly what we mean.
我喜欢我们这样坦诚相告
I wonder if things would have been different
我在想 如果我们很早前就这么做了
if we'd done it a long time ago.
现在的情况会不会不是这样
Probably not where we ended,
或许不会是这样的结局
but getting there might have been better.
但是那个过程或许会更好
Keep the book.
册子你留着
And remember
并且记住了
there'll always be four more guests than have RSVP'd.
最终到场的宾客总是要比回复请柬的人多4位
That's good to know.
很高兴知道这一点
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉 对不起
I'm the worst fiancé that ever lived.
我是全世界有史以来最差劲的未婚夫
What did she do to it? Collage.
她把请柬怎么处理了 做拼贴画了
Can you ever forgive me? I think so.
你能原谅我吗 可以
I read in Young Bride magazine that planning a wedding
我在《年轻新娘》杂♥志♥上看到说 筹备婚礼
can be harder than the first year of marriage.
可能会比婚姻的第一年更加艰难
You read Young Bride?
你竟然看了《年轻新娘》杂♥志♥
When you leave it in the bathroom.
是你丢在洗手间的
"This is love. To fly toward a secret sky.
"这就是爱 飞向隐秘的天空
To cause a hundred veils to fall each moment.
惊落千百条面纱
First, to let go of life.
首先 放开生命的束缚
Finally, to take a step without feet."
最终 没有脚也要向前迈一步"
It's official. I hate poetry.
确定了 我真的讨厌诗歌♥
I'd rather read my divorce papers.
我情愿朗读我的离婚协议书
You'll get the opportunity when we sign them.
我们签字的时候 你会有机会读的
It took me 45 fucking minutes, but I did it.
我花了45分钟 但我做到了
Congratulations! Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
Never doing it again.
我再也不要叠了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表