剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Sir! No, no, no, no, no.
先生 不不不不
Grace! Found my sunglasses.
格蕾丝 找到我的墨镜了
Please, just...
拜托 就...
Grace, what the hell is going on?
格蕾丝 到底怎么回事
Robert cut off my credit card.
罗伯特冻结了我的信♥用♥卡♥
Why?
为什么
That way you can't make a
那样你就不能
big purchase until the assets are split up.
在分财产前做任何大额消费
Like a "Fuck you Lexus."
比如买♥♥一辆"牛逼的雷克萨斯"
Or lunch, apparently.
显然出来吃午餐也不行
Sol wouldn't do that to me.
索尔不会那样对我的
I never should have let you convince me to do this.
我不该让你说服我这么做的
Sol, we didn't do anything wrong.
索尔 我们没有做错什么
We just did what we'd advise
我们只是做了这种情况下
anyone to do in this situation.
我们会建议任何人做的事
Frankie isn't "Anyone."
弗兰琦不是随便的什么人
I should have warned her.
我应该提醒她一下的
We talk about everything.
我们无所不谈
That's how we do things. Did things.
那是我们的相处方式 曾经的方式
Do things! You tried calling her.
处事的方式 你试过打给她
How can she expect you to tell her something
她都不接你的电♥话♥
if she won't answer your calls?
怎么能要求你提前告诉她
That's not fair.
那不公平
This is a terrible feeling.
这感觉很糟糕
So which is better...
那么哪样比较好一点
terrible with me, or terrible without?
和我一起体会糟糕 还是没有我
Terrible with.
和你一起体会糟糕
Then trust me.
那就相信我
Yeah. Uh, this one isn't good either.
是的 这张卡也用不了
That gray-haired prick.
那个白头发的老混♥蛋♥
Which one?
哪个啊
Sir, please come get it.
先生 请拿去吧
I worked very hard for this card. Thank you very much.
我很努力工作才用上这张卡 非常感谢
So, the guys are moving fast.
看来那两个家伙行动很迅速
Are they living together yet? No.
他们同居了吗 没有
Sol's very old-fashioned.
索尔很传统
Okay, you need to get in your homes. Take possession.
好吧 你们得回家里去 占地盘
That way, they cannot kick you out
那样只要你们在房♥子里住着
if you're in there.
他们就不能赶你们走
I don't want my home.
我不想要我的房♥子
It was always more his than mine.
那里一直更像是他的家而不是我的
The beach house, on the other hand...
但是海滨别♥墅♥就...
I love my house.
我爱我的房♥子
I raised my boys there.
我在那里养大了我的儿子们
Everything good that ever happened to me
我人生中一切美好的事
happened in that house.
都是在那里发生的
You should go there.
你应该回去
Right, Amanda? Yes.
对吧 阿曼达 是的
You should go live there. Amanda says!
你应该去住在里面 阿曼达说了
And she's been divorced three times. Three.
而她离过...三次婚呢 三次
Go take your house. Yes.
去夺回你的房♥子 好的
Come on, right now! Yes!
快点 就是现在 好的
Put your shoes on.
把鞋穿上
You cut off their credit cards?!
你们冻结了她们的信♥用♥卡♥吗
I know. Terrible.
是啊 很糟糕
She's going to see it as a hostile act.
她会把那看作充满敌意的行为
Maybe because it is a hostile act.
也许因为那的确怀有敌意
Maybe her not calling you back is a hostile act.
也许她不回你电♥话♥才是怀有敌意
Or worse, a tactic.
或者更糟 是个战术
To keep you from moving forward with the divorce.
为了阻止你办离婚手续
She's not that devious.
她没有那么邪恶
No, but right about now, she's gonna be pretty pissed.
不 但现在 她一定非常愤怒
Bud, the only reason we did this
巴德 我们这么做只是因为
is because Frankie has a history of impulsive spendings.
弗兰琦有着冲动消费的历史
Excuse me, that is my mother you're talking about.
抱歉 你说的可是我妈
It's not a judgment.
我不是在评判她
Some people are... emotional purchasers.
有些人...会在情绪作用下冲动消费
Nothing big.
又没买♥♥什么大东西
When Coyote went into rehab
卡奥迪去戒毒所时
she bought a ten thousand dollar yurt.
她买♥♥了个一万美元的圆顶帐篷
And when you left for college... what was it she got?
你离开家去上大学时 她买♥♥了什么
Depressed. And an alpaca.
她得了抑郁症 买♥♥了一只羊驼
But she did crochet hats for everyone at Hanukkah.
但光明节时她用羊驼毛给每个人织了顶帽子
We just don't want any of that.
我们只是不想再发生那样的事
Now, as soon as you're able to get in touch with her
一旦你联♥系♥上她
you'll feel better.
你就会感觉好些的
Hello? Fuck you, Sol!
喂 去你♥妈♥的♥ 索尔
I'm going to my house.
我要回我的房♥子去
Did you hear that? My house.
你听见了吗 我的房♥子
And you know what else? I'm going to hang up on you.
你知道还有什么吗 我要挂断你的电♥话♥
God, that felt good.
天呐 感觉真爽
Frankie? Frankie?
弗兰琦 弗兰琦
You okay? What happened?
你还好吗 怎么了
Nothing. Bye.
没事 再见
Mal? I need you to do me a favor.
玛洛 我需要你帮我个忙
Go to the house
回家里去拿些东西
and bring some things over to Frankie's. ASAP.
送到弗兰琦那里 要尽快
Wait? You're moving into Frankie's?
等等 你要搬到弗兰琦家里吗
Yeah, I've gone insane. No!
是啊 我走火入魔了 当然不是了
I'm settling Frankie into her house
我要把弗兰琦安顿在她家里
and then I'm going back to the beach. Alone.
然后我就回海滨别♥墅♥ 独自一人
Finally. With my stuff.
总算可以清净了 带着我的东西
That you are gonna put into my car. Uh... Okay. Um...
你要把它们放到我车上 好吧
Now? Yes, now.
现在吗 对 现在
Okay. No problem.
好吧 没问题
I am... I am totally there for you, Mom.
我 我完全支持你 妈
Yep. I am just going to call Mitch,
是的 我会打给米奇
and tell him to pick up the kids from Natalie's.
让他去娜塔莉家接孩子们
And, uh... shit.
还有 该死
I was supposed to pick up Brianna from the car place.
我该去修车厂接布丽安娜的
Okay, you know what? No problem.
好 你知道吗 没问题
I'm just gonna feed the dog and then
我会先喂狗 然后
I will do my Kegels in the car. Uh-huh, okay.
在车上做收缩阴♥部♥肌肉运动 好的
Go ahead, Mom, give me your list.
说吧 妈 需要我拿什么
My make-up bag, a couple of outfits...
我的化妆包 几套衣服
My good purses, my jewelry box...
我的好包包 首饰盒
Grandma's Afghan...
外婆的阿富汗毛毯
Yeah... right. A book on my nightstand, my slippers...
好的 我床头柜上的书 拖鞋
And... Oh, gosh, bye.
还有 天呐 再见
Thank you so much. You're welcome.
非常感谢你们 不用客气
Thank you for everything.
谢谢
I think that's okay for now.
我觉得目前就这么多吧
Thanks, hon, bye.
谢了 乖女儿 再见
I'm two drinks in. Okay.
我喝了两杯酒了 好吧
I don't get it. Why does she only call you?
我不明白 为什么她只给你打电♥话♥
She never ever calls me if she needs something.
她需要帮助时从来不会打给我
You didn't even call her once this week.
你这个星期都没给她打过一次电♥话♥
Texting is the new calling.
发短♥信♥是最新的联络方式
And I even used a smiley face with heart-shaped eyes.
我甚至还用了心形眼睛的笑脸符号♥
If that doesn't say love,
如果那都无法表达我的爱
I don't know what does.
我不知道什么可以了
And do you see a connection
你看出她为什么
as to why she might not reach out to you?
不主动联♥系♥你了吗
...ish.
略微而已
Look.
你看
What?
什么
Yeah. I guess Hildy hasn't come yet.
是啊 我猜希尔蒂还没来清扫吧
No. French toast.
不 是法式吐司
So?
所以呢
Dad can't cook.
爸爸不会做饭
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表