剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
He's ugly...er than the profile pic I saw.
他比我在照片上看到的还丑
Oh, this is your dog.
这可是你的狗了
Um, this is the food.
这是狗粮
It's the food that he's been on,
他一直都吃这种狗粮
so if you want to change it, you should do it slowly.
如果你想换其他的 你得慢慢转变
Here's his leash, and a little chew toy...
这是他的狗链 还有他的狗嚼棒
No, that's all great. It's just, he seems...
好了 可以了 只是他看上去...
He just seems a little aloof.
他看上去好像有点冷淡
Well, um, we should probably just give him a minute.
我们或许该多给他点时间
Because he's nervous.
因为他有点紧张
He probably just wants to get to know you a little.
他大概是想再多了解你一点
Okay. It's just, he's already moving in.
好吧 反正他已经住进来了
He brought his own furniture.
你把他的家当都带来了
Not all of it.
不是全部
Actually, he has like a full patio set
实际上 他在救助所有个
and a grill back at the shelter.
全套的户外用具和一个烤架
He left it for the other dogs to play with.
他都留给其他狗狗玩了
What? He did?
什么 真的吗
No, no.
不 不是
No, that was just a joke. Sorry about that.
开个玩笑而已 抱歉
No, I don't get dog stuff.
没事 狗狗的事我不太懂
That's okay. You probably shouldn't let your dog touch a grill.
没关系 你千万别让你的狗靠近烤架
But, like... Okay, okay.
可要是...好的 好的
Anyway, I should probably take off
就这些了 我该走了
because I've gotta, I gotta run.
因为我还有事
Oh, really? Anyway, Brianna.
要走了吗 总而言之 布丽安娜
It was very nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You, too.
我也是
If you Call me if you have any problems.
要是遇到什么问题就联♥系♥我
Okay. I'm sure you won't have any.
好 相信你是没问题的
All right. Bye, Leo!
好了 再见了 里奥
All right, bye.
好吧 再见
So... okay.
那...好吧
Come here, boy.
过来 小子
Come here, boy.
过来啊 小子
Okay, I'll come to you.
好吧 那我过去
Hello. How are you? I am Brianna.
你好 你好吗 我叫布丽安娜
You know, he really felt that I had these anger issues
他觉得我的脾气不太好
and that I was just really not communicating very well,
而且不能好好和他沟通
which I didn't agree with,
这我是不认同的
but... that's how that ended.
可我们就这样分手了
And nothing from you still.
你还是一点反应也没有
Your foster dad is a very sexy man.
你的养父太性感了
That was a surprise.
真是出乎意料
The word is "Hoosegow."
下一个词是"监狱"
Definition?
什么意思
A colloquialism for... Are you really going out again?
一个口语上表达...你真的又要出去吗
Are you really staying in again?
你真的又要宅家里吗
Yeah, but it's not like I'm alone.
是的 可我并不孤单
I am engaging with all the people in Internet-land.
我在和网上的无数人互动呢
Plus, someone has already liked one of my tweets.
况且刚刚有人给我的推文点了个赞
Sol? That's not the point.
索尔吗 那不是重点所在
The point is, if you have one of these,
重点是 只要你有了这些东西
you don't need to go out ever.
你就永远没必要出门了
Well, I'm going to actually "Engage" with a real human being.
我出去是要和真人"互动"的
I have high hopes for this one.
我对这一个抱有很高的期望
He's a yacht owner, slash architect,
他有一艘游艇 还是位建筑师
and his screen-name is Yachtchitect.
他的网名叫游艇建筑师
How perfect for you.
太适合你了
You really love cleverly joined words and fancy people.
你就喜欢巧妙的单词拼接和上流的人
But if it all goes sideways, just tweet me...
但是如果搞砸了 就给我发推特
and I will have the margaritas ready.
我会备好玛格丽特酒的
I don't tweet.
我才不发推特
But just in case, real lime, no sour mix.
但为了以防万一 放柠檬 别放酸味剂
Light on the salt, rocks. That is correct.
少放盐 加冰块 回答正确
The word is "Negus."
接下来的词是"尼格斯"
Oh, my God...
天啊
Grace?
格蕾丝
Guy!
盖尔
I didn't know you were in town.
我都不知道你回来了
My gosh. Look at you.
老天 看看你
How pretty you are. Oh, thank you.
你好美 谢谢你
How come you're not on the top of a mountain somewhere?
你不是应该在某个地方的山顶上吗
Why would I want to be on a mountain somewhere
如果我能看着你美丽的面庞
when I can look at your beautiful face instead of some Sherpa?
何必还要在某个地方的山上看夏尔巴人呢
I mean, except for Nagonkuk.
除了纳贡卡克
Now, that guy is breathtaking.
那个家伙如今很养眼
How long are you here?
你在这里待多久
Well, that's a good question.
问得好
Tell you the truth, I'm getting a little older,
说实话 随着我年纪大了
a little tired.
有点累了
I'm thinking about hanging up my hat.
我打算安定下来了
Maybe I'll... stay here. I don't know.
或许我会留在这里 我还说不好
You?! You've never stayed in one place longer than five minutes.
你 你从来没有在同一个地方待过太久的
Parachuting into volcanoes,
火山跳伞
living with gorilla families.
和大猩猩一起生活
Well, to tell you the truth, about six months ago,
实话告诉你 6个多月之前
I was in the outer regions of Mongolia, and...
我在外♥蒙♥古的时候
I was straddling this improvised hygiene pit...
当时我正蹲在临时茅坑上
and I suddenly thought, you know,
我就突然想起
I've never seen Breaking Bad.
我从来没看过《绝命毒师》
And I haven't had ice cream in at least nine years.
而且我至少有9年没吃过冰淇淋了
I haven't either.
我也没吃过了
Have you... have you talked to Robert since you've been back?
你回来之后联♥系♥过罗伯特吗
No. I heard rumors, though.
没有 不过我有所耳闻
I guess he's on an adventure of his own, isn't he?
我猜 他也在进行他的"探险之旅"吧
Well, that's an interesting way to put it.
这倒是个有趣的说法
How are you?
你还好吗
Every day a little better.
一天比一天好
In fact, I'm waiting for a date.
其实我正在等约会对象呢
It's an Internet thing. What's the Internet?
是从网上认识的 什么是"网"
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
Hasn't been that long. So, what's he like?
我还没与世隔绝呢 他是什么样的人
All I really know is he's a yacht-owning architect.
我只知道他是个建筑师 有艘游艇
Well, I hope it goes well. Thank you.
那祝你一切顺利 谢谢你
Oh, my gosh, is that him?
老天 就是他吗
I think so.
我想是的
Jesus.
天啊
Okay, you've got about seven seconds before he sees you.
再过7秒钟 他就会看到你
So what would you like to do?
你打算怎么办
Can you make me invisible?
你能让我隐身吗
No, I can't, but I can get you out of here the back way
我不能 但在他发现你之前
before he sees you, at least. All right?
我至少能带你从后门溜走 怎样
okay.
好
On one condition, you agree to have ice cream with me.
但有个条件 你得答应和我去吃冰淇淋
You've got three seconds. It's a deal.
给你3秒钟考虑 一言为定
Okay.
好的
I know this is probably a lot to get used to,
我知道你可能需要重新适应很多东西
and obviously, you're new at this, I'm new at this.
而且显然 你我对此都毫无经验
Um, and, I guess the great news is,
不过 我想好消息就是
it's only for the rest of our lives.
我们只需要忍♥受一辈子就行了
Right? Actually for the rest of your life,isn't
对吗 确切说是你的一辈子
because I'm gonna probably live a lot longer... than you.
因为我应该比你活得长
The Explorer Inside Me?
《体内的探险家》
Ooh, fun read! Yeah, it is!
超有趣的书 是啊 的确
Do you know that I've known Guy 40 years
知道吗 我都认识盖尔40年了
and I've never read one of his books before?
但我从来没看过他写的书
You know him?! Yeah.
你认识他 对啊
He's a big deal! Really?
他可是鼎鼎有名 真的吗
He's an old friend of Robert's from college.
他是罗伯特大学时代的老朋友
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表