剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
What? Can't a doting daughter drop by unannounced
怎么 一个溺爱的女儿就不能意外造访
to get bonkers with her beautiful mother?
和她那美丽的老妈一起嗨了吗
You're feeling guilty for not giving me a job.
你是因为不给我工作而感到内疚
Yes, I am.
是的 没错
Drink up.
喝起来
Given the kind of guilt you must be feeling,
考虑到你心中的愧疚感之深
it should be a better bottle of wine.
好歹也要拿瓶好点的酒吧
I'm pretty sure it's the thought that counts.
我觉得心意到了就行
Jeez, Mom. Sad chicken?
天啊 妈 就吃"三悲鸡"吗
What? It's healthy.
怎么了 挺健康的
It's microwave dinner for one at 4:30.
下午4:30吃微波炉热的晚饭
It's an edible suicide note.
跟自杀遗书没两样
Come on, it's Saturday night. You should be out having fun.
今天是周六 你该出去好好找找乐子
Why aren't you out having fun?
那你怎么不出去找乐子
I'm here with my mother. Yay! Fun!
我不在这陪我妈呢吗 多欢乐啊
Do you know what you need?
你知道你现在缺什么吗
A boyfriend.
男朋友
I send that entire sentence back to you.
我才该对你说这话
Mom, I know you.
老妈 我了解你
You're happy when someone's taking care of you.
有人照顾你的时候
And you have someone to care of.
以及你有人可照顾的时候才会快乐
You know, being a part of a couple,
比如 有人陪着
going on dates, subverting your needs...
出去约会 满足需求...
All the things that you can't stand? Yes!
那些你自己都受不了的事 没错
What about Mr. Bradley?
布莱德利先生如何
Our old neighbor?
以前的邻居吗
Yeah. Where is he?
对啊 他现在在哪呢
Last I heard, he's in a wheelchair.
据我所知 他坐轮椅了
Minus both his feet.
两只脚都没了
Okay, so not Mr. Bradley.
那布莱德利先生就算了吧
But there has to be someone out there for you.
不过大千世界 总有人适合你
I don't know.
我不确定
That's because you haven't met them yet.
那是因为你还没遇着他们
Maybe I should just accept the fact that
也许我该接受事实
I'm going to be alone.
我注定是要一个人了
Oh, right, alone.
好吧 一个人
Just act like I don't exist.
你就当我不存在吧
Oh, right. You already do.
对哦 你已经当我不存在了
I don't mean alone, alone.
我不是说就我一个人生活
I meant alone without a man, not alone with you.
我是指没有男人 不是没有你
I... I like you.
我 我喜欢你
I struggle to believe you. I do, too.
我勉强信你吧 我也是
Where were you, in a bunker in the sixties?
六十年代时 你是住在地堡里吗
That's where the rest of us
我们其他人在那时
discovered you don't need a man to define yourself.
已经意识到女人不需要男人来定义自己
No, you don't.
是的 的确不需要
But you might like this one.
但是这一位你可能会喜欢
You're serious?
你开玩笑吧
A dating site? Me? Oh, God.
让我用相亲网站吗 天啊
He's handsome. And a doctor.
他是挺帅的 还是个医生
A doctor of what? Desperation?
什么医生 治疗绝望的吗
Can that happen in your meditation room, please?
你能去你的冥想室抽去吗
With the doors open?
记得把门打开通风
What I'm hearing is,
我听到的是
"Stay where you are with the doors closed."
"待在原地别动 把门关着抽"
Look at foxy Dr. Paul.
瞧瞧性感的保罗医生
Oh, God. I don't see myself doing that.
天啊 我觉得我不是干这种事的人
Why not? Mom, I do it.
为什么不能 我就在用
I mean, I've met some pretty passable guys.
我就遇到过几个还行的
One of them had a micro-penis,
其中一个的确有"微鸡"
but the rest were absolutely normal.
不过其他人都绝对正常
Yeah, and yet here you are "getting bonkers"
那你大周末的还在这里
with your mother on Saturday night.
和你妈一起嗨
By choice.
是我主动这样做的
Well, I choose not to be
那我选择
murdered by a stranger that I met online.
不被网上的陌生人杀掉
I choose life.
我选择活着
Dr. Paul is not a murderer.
保罗医生不是杀人犯
His hobbies include cutting fruit.
他的兴趣包括切水果
Wait, now that, really?
等等 真的吗
No, that was a joke.
不是 是个玩笑而已
Ha. He's funny.
哈 他还挺幽默
Make yourself a profile and you can find out more about him.
给自己建个档案就能深入了解他
Without ever leaving your house.
连门都不用出
Or you could just spend the rest of your life here with Frankie.
不然你下半辈子就在这和弗兰琦一起过吧
Man, my bra is tight! Ugh!
天啊 我的胸罩好紧
Crap, I'm not wearing one.
该死的 我都没穿胸罩
I'll use my laptop. Great.
我用自己的电脑吧 太好了
There's a few things on my iPad
我的平板上有些东西
you probably shouldn't see anyway.
你还是不看的为好
Not porn.
不是色情片
So why are you hanging out here on a Saturday night?
你到底为什么周六还要在这晃悠
Why is everybody asking me that?
为什么大家都要这么问
Maybe I go out on Tuesdays.
说不定我周二才出去玩呢
When I was your age, I had two little kids...
我像你这么大的时候 有两个小孩...
Horrible. and a Buick station wagon.
太惨了 和一台别克旅行轿车
The first time I threw up not in my own house
我第一次在家之外吐
was in the way, way back of that car.
就吐在那台车的最后面
That was a big moment.
那可真值得铭记
I'm so glad my car was there for you.
我很高兴我的车见证了那一刻
That's good.
不错
I'm gonna try the chair.
我要试试那椅子
It's great.
棒极了
I don't ever want to get married.
我永远都不想结婚
I'm currently advising against it.
目前我不赞成你的想法
I want a man who's there when I want him and gone when I don't
我想要一个召之即来 挥之即去的男人
and is affectionate, not too much,
要充满深情 但不要太深情
and has great hair and good hygiene.
另外头发要好 卫生习惯要好
You are describing a dog. I am?
你形容的是狗吗 我有吗
Yes.
是的
Oprah has a dog.
奥普拉有只狗
Oprah has... like, a bunch of dogs.
奥普拉 养了好多狗
I will give you $20 if you get a dog and name it Oprah Winfrey.
如果你买♥♥只狗取名奥普拉·温弗瑞 我给你20块
No!
不要啊
Will you two not destroy my house, please?!
你们能不能不要破坏我的房♥子了
I'm sorry! I thought we were destroying mine!
抱歉 我以为我们在破坏我的房♥子
Are you guys having issues?
你们两个是有什么矛盾吗
I mean, more than usual?
不是说那种平常的小矛盾
The short answer is yes.
简单地说 有
The long answer I'll hash out
要详细地说 就只能
when I write a strongly-worded letter to myself.
靠我写封措辞强硬的信才行
How did you survive her?
你是怎么忍♥受她的折磨的啊
This helped.
这玩意儿帮过忙
If you look past the icy exterior, and the layers of walls,
如果你能透过那冰冷的表面以及重重高墙
there's actually an amazing woman in there.
就能发现她实际上是个很伟大的女人
Still terrifying. But amazing.
依旧很吓人 不过很伟大
Do you wanna see a cool video? Yeah.
你想看个很棒的视频不 好啊
Why are you laughing? Why are you laughing?
你笑什么 你笑什么啊
Oh, the phone's not on.
手♥机♥还没开机
Oh, I know what I can put here.
我知道该写什么了
Was Larry's funeral really horrible?
莱瑞的葬礼真的很糟糕吗
Wasn't great for Larry.
对莱瑞来说不怎么样
Wasn't fabulous for me, either.
对我来说也好不到哪去
Was she okay?
她还好吗
I... don't know.
我不知道
She's not exactly a big sharer. No shit.
她不太喜欢向人倾诉 太对了
I'll tell you this, your Aunt Lydia is no friend of hers.
我这么说吧 你莉迪亚姑妈反正不是她的朋友
Uh, Lydia's a total bitch.
莉迪亚完全就是个贱♥人♥
Offensive word. Cunt?
那个词很不礼貌哦 荡♥妇♥呢
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表