剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Well, I can't eat now.
我现在吃不下去了
Sol...
索尔
Hello?
喂
Do you have the hard shell Tumi over there?
你那里有硬壳塔米吗
The what? My suitcase.
什么 我的旅行箱
I don't know, Grace, I'll have to look.
我不知道 格蕾丝 我得看看
Okay...? What's going on, Robert?
好吧 出什么事了 罗伯特
Nothing. What's wrong?
没什么 怎么了
I know that voice. What happened?
你的声音我一听就知道 怎么回事
Oh, for Christ's sake, Grace,
老天啊 格蕾丝
there's a shitstorm over here, all because you kissed a convict.
这里一团糟 都因为你吻了一个罪犯
What? Who told you that?
什么 谁告诉你的
Sol did, after Frankie told him. And now I'm paying for it.
索尔说的 弗兰琦告诉他的 结果是我遭了殃
I gotta go, kid. He's beside himself!
我要挂了 孩子 他已经气疯了
You told Sol I kissed Byron!
你竟然告诉索尔我吻了拜伦
I didn't know it was a secret. Of course you did!
我不知道这是个秘密 你当然知道了
I have poor impulse control. It's always been a problem.
我不太会控制冲动 老♥毛♥病了
Oh, please. It's true.
拜托 真的
I was once a shoo-in to win
我有次原本轻易就可以获得
the giant produce contest at the fair in Del Mar.
德尔玛巨型农产品比赛的冠军
But I caved and ate the zucchini in the car on the way over.
但我当时崩溃了 在路上把要参赛的西葫芦给吃了
It's a condition, like irritable bowel syndrome.
那是种病 就像肠道易激综合症
I don't wanna hear about your problems!
我不想听你说你的毛病
I'm a private person, you know that. Yes.
我很注重隐私 这你是知道的 是的
You deliberately violated me. I'm sorry, I really am.
你却故意侵犯了我 很抱歉 真的
I specifically said that I had not told a living soul.
我还明确说了 我从没告诉过任何活人
You begged me to tell you.
你求着我告诉你
And for half a minute I thought you were my friend.
有那么半分钟 我还以为你是我朋友
I am your friend, I'm your friend with a big mouth.
我是你朋友啊 我是你的大嘴朋友
Well, I don't want a friend with a big mouth.
我不想要大嘴朋友
I want a friend I can trust. Counts you out.
我想要一个值得信任的朋友 你不算
Oh, please, don't count me out.
拜托 别不算我
I only told Sol, and it's not like telling a real person.
我只告诉了索尔 又不是随便告诉别人
He's like my sister.
他就像我的姐妹
Oh, he is the worst person you could tell! He told Robert.
你最不应该告诉的就是他 他告诉了罗伯特
But isn't it a little bit exciting that Robert knows?
但你不会有点开心罗伯特也知道了吗
They think they're having all the fun over there.
他们以为他们在疯狂享乐
They need to know that some stuff happens here, too.
他们也该了解一下这边发生的事情
No, they don't!
不 不必知道
Oh, come on, you were dying to tell me.
拜托 你当时也很想告诉我啊
By the way, did you know that secrets are bad for you?
顺便说一句 你知道死守秘密对身体不好吗
They can give you fibroids. Or is that grief-eating?
会害你得子♥宫♥肌瘤 还是抑郁而狂吃
Either way, they are extremely toxic.
总之 就是非常有害
Being your friend is toxic!
做你朋友才是有害
Okay, you're right. I screwed up.
你说得对 我搞砸了
You deserve to be angry.
你生气也是应该的
But the only person I told was Sol!
但我只告诉了索尔
You don't speak to anyone else!
你又不跟别人说话
It's not like I blabbed to Guy
我又没有跟盖尔打小报告
and told him that you were over there
说你下午4点钟
kissing ex-convicts at 4:00 in the afternoon.
亲了一个前罪犯
You did what?
你什么
Hi, Guy!
嗨 盖尔
What did you do this afternoon?
你今天下午干了什么
I told you there was too much coming and going.
我早就跟你说了他走动太频繁了
You should've made him wear a bell.
你早该让他戴个铃铛
These crab cakes should be illegal!
这些蟹饼好吃得应该被禁
Crab clusters! Just tell me who it was.
是蟹钳 告诉我是谁吧
Was it someone I know?
是我认识的人吗
I don't know everyone you know.
我不知道你都认识谁
That's not answering my question!
你没有回答我的问题
Tiger prawn twisters, y'all. Comin' up in t-minus one minute.
接下来是虎纹虾 两位 1分钟后就上
I don't know which is worse, that you did it,
我不知道哪样更糟糕 是你做了那种事
or that you didn't tell me!
还是你没告诉我那事
I really wish I hadn't done either. Correction, 30 seconds!
我也希望我没做过 更正 30秒后就能上
We know five gay people in the world
全世界我们就认识5个同性恋
and two of them are in the kitchen.
两个就在厨房♥里
My God in heaven, not Peter.
我的老天爷 不是皮特吧
You slept with Peter! Worse. Jeff.
你竟然跟皮特上过床 更糟 是杰夫
Jeff! Yes?
杰夫 怎么了
So, you're telling me that you kissed a convict at 4?
你是说你4点钟吻了一个罪犯
I left at 3:50.
我3:50才走的
It could have been ten after.
也可能是10分钟后吧
Well, what the hell happened?
到底怎么回事
I didn't kiss him, he kissed me.
我没主动吻他 是他吻我的
So now you're telling me that a convict forced himself on you?
所以你是说有个罪犯强行吻你吗
Yes. Well, no, I wouldn't say forced, but forceful.
对 也不对 不能说强行 但确实强有力
Let me handle this.
我来说吧
I teach art to society's outcasts. It's meaningful work.
我给一些社会弃儿教美术 非常有意义的工作
I derive much joy from it. Oh, Frankie.
我从中获得了许多欢乐 弗兰琦
Sometimes these outcasts
有时这些弃儿
society's forgotten end up in the kitchen,
被社会遗忘 最后进入了厨房♥
and this one just happened to kiss Grace. It's no biggie.
那人碰巧亲了格蕾丝 没什么大不了的
Everybody should go about their business.
大家都该做自己的事情
Yeah. Are those my teeny quiches?
是啊 那是我的小乳蛋饼吗
It didn't mean anything, Guy.
没有任何特殊意义 盖尔
It's not something that's ever gonna happen again.
而且根本不会再发生了
All right. Well, I gotta tell you,
好吧 那我告诉你
I just don't feel like sushi right now.
我现在没心情吃寿司了
Are you happy now?
你开心了吗
No, I'm not happy. Don't say that.
不 我不开心 别那样说
It's what you wanted, isn't it?
你就想这样吧
No, it isn't what I wanted.
不 我不想这样
He'll be back.
他会回来的
I mean it, Jeff.
我说真的 杰夫
Take your fritters and go.
拿上你的馅饼 走吧
Actually, leave the fritters, and the crab cake clusters, please.
不 请留下馅饼 还有蟹饼钳子
It was one night, Sol.
就一♥夜♥情♥而已 索尔
And if it's any consolation, we were not compatible.
如果这样说能安慰你 我们的"型号♥"不搭
It's not any consolation at all.
你这么说也无法让我有任何安慰
My God, what's the point of being gay?
天呐 当同性恋还有什么意义
I didn't know there was a point.
我不知道这还有意义了
Come on, if you can't shed the conventions of a hetero life,
拜托 如果你不摆脱异性恋的传统
where's the fun?
那还有什么乐趣呢
I'm not gay in order to shed conventions,
我是同性恋不是为了摆脱传统
I'm gay because I love this man!
我是同性恋是因为我爱这个男人
This one, the one you didn't much enjoy sleeping with!
就这个 你不怎么喜欢睡的男人
You can still love Robert. I still love Jeff.
你还是可以爱罗伯特啊 我依然爱杰夫
Is that how you feel?
你是这种感觉吗
I feel it's time for Jeff and Peter to go.
我觉得杰夫和皮特该走了
I'm sorry, fellas.
我很抱歉 二位
But obviously Sol and I have some serious talking to do.
但索尔和我显然有很严肃的事情要谈
What about my wok? We'll get it later.
那我的锅呢 晚点再来拿吧
That was maybe the most violent movie I've ever seen.
这恐怕是我看过最暴♥力♥的电影了
I know. Next time we should
我懂的 下一次我们应该
save the $30 and just smack each other in the face.
省30美元 只要扇对方耳光就行了
Aw, so that means there's a next time?
所以你的意思是还有下一次吗
I'm sorry for my... Bud and Coyote.
我想为巴德和卡奥迪的行为道个歉
Oh, no, no. It's cool. You're really lucky.
不不 没事 你真的很幸运
Am I?
是吗
Yeah. Those guys are like brothers.
是啊 他们就像你的哥哥一样
They were looking out for you.
他们刚刚只是在保护你
Yeah, I guess they can be sort of sweet.
是啊 他们有时候是挺贴心的
Asswipes! Some Milk Duds...
混♥蛋♥ 奶球
Oh, shit, she's taking the heels off! ...for my milk buds!
该死 她要脱高跟鞋了 献给我的小伙伴
Go, go, go!
快跑
I'll just...
我就...
I'll just be here.
我就在这里吧
Hi. How are you doing? I'm so sorry.
好啊 你还好吗 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry. I walked out.
别 我很抱歉我就那么出去了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表