剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
I like for the man next to me to be the right man.
我希望躺在我身边的那个人 是我的真爱
Guy is tall, he's full of life, not gay...
盖尔很高 充满活力 也不是同性恋
Did you remind him that
你有提醒他
direct clitoral stimulation is essential before,
直接刺♥激♥阴蒂在插入前 后
during, and often after penetration?
以及过程中都很重要吗
Yes, I used those exact words.
有啊 我跟你说的一模一样
No! I'm 70 years old.
没有 我70岁了
Actually, I have never once talked about my c-l-I-t-o--
其实我从没有说过我的阴...
Who's the child?
现在是谁幼稚啊
It's anatomical. Say the word.
那只是个生理结构而已 说出来
No. How about if I show you mine?
不 我给你看我的怎么样
Clitoris!
阴蒂
Clitoris! Clitoris!
阴蒂 阴蒂
Why? Why what?
为什么 什么为什么
Why now? I mean, you're barely a year sober.
为什么是现在 你才刚戒瘾不到一年
I mean, are you just looking for some other kind of charge?
你是想找点别的刺♥激♥吗
Fuck you! No! I want to find my mother.
干♥你♥丫的 不是 我只是想找到我母亲
Your biological mother. Okay.
你的生母 好吧
Because our actual mother,
因为我们真正的母亲
the woman who raised us since we were babies
那个把我们从小带到大的女人
is going through a pretty hard time right now.
正在经历一段艰难的时期
So if she finds out about this, it could push her over the edge.
如果让她发现了这事 那会把她逼疯的
My God, would you stop it with the guilt trip? Please?
天呐 你能别再让我内疚了吗 求你了
Look, I just want to know where I come from.
听着 我只是想寻根而已
San Diego. The Bergsteins.
你的根在圣地亚哥 伯格斯丁家
I want to sit across the table from someone who looks like me.
我想跟长得像我的人坐在一起吃饭
Can't you understand that?
你不能理解吗
No, what would an adopted, black, Ashkenazi Jew
不能 一个住在圣地亚哥的被领养的
living in San Diego understand about that?
德系犹太黑人怎么会理解呢
Exactly. And you're not curious? Not enough.
没错 你难道不好奇吗 不怎么好奇
I mean, what if she's some sort of hooker, or a crack whore?
如果她是个什么妓♥女♥ 或者瘾君子
Or just... someone who didn't want me.
或者只是...一个不想要我的人呢
The good news is I'm more likely
好消息就是我的生母
to have a crack whore for a parent than you.
比你的生母 更有可能是一个瘾君子
Then why do it? I don't know.
那为什么还要找 我不知道
Look...
听着
now that I'm-I'm waking up to my life,
现在我的人生终于开始觉醒了
okay, I can feel this pull. I can feel it from my stomach, Bud.
我能感到一股力量 身体内部感受很明显 巴德
And I don't think that it's going away.
我觉得这恐怕是不会消失的
Look, you don't have to do anything.
听着 你什么都不用管
Okay? This is not your responsibility.
好吗 这不是你的责任
I wasn't even going to tell you.
我本来都不想告诉你
I'm glad that I did.
但我很高兴我说了
I don't understand why you have to do this,
我不理解你为什么非要这么做
but I do understand that you have to do this.
但我理解你必须这么做
Do you understand?
你理解吗
My mom's pretty stupid. So... I'm stupid, too.
我妈挺蠢的 所以...我也挺蠢的
You make fun... but that could actually be your mother.
你开玩笑呢 不过你母亲真有可能就是这样的
Well, Bud gardens like one hell of a lawyer.
巴德的园艺 干的可真够外行的
Well, it's good of you to take a look.
你能来看看真好
How bad is it?
有多糟糕
You might just wait for the next storm and let the sea take it.
你不如坐等下次风暴 让海水把这些卷走算了
You got a great laugh.
你的笑声真好听
I, um...
我...
Are-are-are you thirsty?
你你...你渴了吗
You want drink? A drink? In a cup?
你想喝的吗 来点喝的 倒在杯子里
I'd love some mate.
我超想要"那个"
I have goat milk...
我还有山羊奶
Mate's fine. Yeah...
巴拉圭茶就好 行
I'll just go in and get it,
我进去拿
Jack-up. Jacob. Jacobin.
千斤顶 雅各布 毛领鸽
Fuck, shit.
操 该死
Yes, it was nice. Tonight sounds wonderful.
是啊 很不错 今晚可以啊
Okay.
好啊
Frankie, Guy and I just made plans
弗兰琦 盖尔和我刚刚定好了计划
for him to have another orgasm tonight.
让他今晚再高♥潮♥一次
Frankie?
弗兰琦
You are right. He is flirting!
你说得对 他的确是在调情
Frankie, that man is out there
弗兰琦 那家伙
literally sowing his oats in your garden.
真的是在你的"花♥园♥"里播撒"种子"呢
What am I going to do?
那我要怎么办
I haven't been in this situation with a man in 40 years.
我40年没碰到过这种情况了
According to you, just tell him
按你自己说的 直接告诉他
about your clitoris and it'll be fine.
你阴蒂的需求就好了啊
Oh, why am I asking you for advice?
我怎么会向你寻求建议啊
Well, at least I've had mediocre sex recently.
至少我最近性生活还马马虎虎啊
Look, just flirt back a little, you know, see how you feel.
听着 你也调一下他 看看感觉如何
Oh, last time I flirted was 1968 and it was basically,
我上次跟人调情还是在1968年 基本就是
"Do you want to do it?" "Sure."
"-想做吗 -好啊"
Flirting outside of hippie sex pile is a little more nuanced.
跟嬉皮性感男调情要稍微含蓄一点
Display, display open body language.
要展示 展示出开放的肢体语言
Ask a lot of questions.
问很多问题
You both love dirt, ask him about that.
你们都喜欢泥土 问他关于这个的
Okay. I can do that. Yeah.
好吧 可以试试 对啊
And men love it when women mimic their body language.
男人喜欢女人模仿他们的肢体语言
You know, and laugh, laugh at what he says.
对了 要记得笑 不管他说了什么你都要笑
Give me some paper.
给我些纸
Oh, and tilt your head slightly to the side.
把你的头稍稍歪向一边
Why? It shows deep concern about what he's saying.
为什么 显示你非常关心他说的东西
You mean like my retriever used to do?
像我的寻回犬以前做的那样吗
Exactly. Like Mahatma used to do. Oh, God.
没错 就像莫哈特玛那样 天呐
Is this what you're looking for?
你是在找这个吗
Zephyrentamental. Where did you find him?
扎弗朗门托 你在哪儿找到的
I... I had him.
我 我一直收着
You know, when you went away to college, I just...
你去上大学之后 我就...
I just kept him.
我就留着了
You kept him for me? For me, too.
你为我保管吗 也是为了我自己
And you didn't wash him. He never liked baths.
你没洗过吧 他不喜欢洗澡
You remember when you did that operation on this eye?
你还记得你给这只眼睛做了手术吗
We almost lost him. You had a steady hand.
我们差点就失去它了 你的手很稳
You don't get this with boys.
养儿子可没这种事了
Sol!
索尔
Oh, God...
天呐
But then the water can't get in there,
但是那样水就进不去了
that's why you've got to aerate the soil.
所以必须给土壤注气
That is so fascinating.
好神奇啊
So, where did you go to school? Humboldt State University.
你在哪儿上的学 洪堡州立大学
Cornhuskers.
剥玉米者队
Lumberjacks.
是伐木工队
What... what the fuck am I doing?
我 我他妈在干什么呢
Are you all right?
你还好吗
No, no. Grace had this stupid idea
不不 是格蕾丝瞎说
that you were flirting with me,
你在跟我调情
so I tried to flirt back. You couldn't tell.
所以我也想跟你调情 你没看出来吧
I thought you were having a stroke.
我还以为你中风了
I'm terrible at this.
我真不擅长这个
I've got an idea.
我有个主意
Damn. That's some good cheeba.
该死 这大♥麻♥劲儿可真大
I cross-pollinated a super-strain
我用白寡妇的一种超级变种
of White Widow and some Hindu Kush.
和一些兴都库什山品种交叉传粉培育出的
I call it...
我称之为
God damn, I'm totally blanking.
该死 我脑子一片空白
Can't remember what I call it.
记不清叫什么了
So how's that car running? The what?
那辆车怎么样了 什么
You know. You were making a lubricant for Grace's car.
你之前不是给格蕾丝的车做润滑剂吗
Oh, right! That was a lie.
对 那是骗你的
That was personal lube.
那是人用的润滑剂
For Grace's person.
给格蕾丝用的
Is it any good?
好用吗
Best damn yams, best damn lube.
最好的番薯 最好的润滑剂
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表