剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Get me tops that squirt
要么弄到会喷水的上衣
or get me my money back-- And be mean!
要么把钱拿回来 凶他
Ooh, fun! Listen up, you little piece of shit...
好啊 听好了 你个混♥蛋♥
We're getting her to the hospital.
我们送她去医院
Ooh, I guess it wasn't Braxton-Hicks.
看来不是假阵缩
Mitch, Robert and I will follow you in our car.
米奇 我和罗伯特开我们的车跟着你
But he's stoned. Uh, it's my bad.
他嗑高了 我的错
That was three hours ago. I'm fine now.
都三小时前了 我没事了
Call the hospital, tell them we're coming!
快打给医院 告诉他们我们要来了
Oh, you better have an epidural in the car!
你车上最好有硬脊膜外麻♥醉♥药♥
You're doing great, honey. One step at a time.
你很棒 亲爱的 一步步走
She's coming, she's coming!
她要出来了 要出来了
Oh, God! What can I do?
天呐 我能做什么
I can feel it, she's, she's... No, don't push. Do not push.
我能感觉到 她... 别 别用力
Mitch, do something! I'm telling her not to push!
米奇 想办法 我叫她别用力了啊
Oh, my God, I think she's in my pants! What?!
天呐 我觉得她已经在我裤子里了 什么
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天呐 天呐
I got her, I got her. Oh, my God!
我接住她了 天呐
She's perfect!
她好可爱啊
Look at her!
看她啊
Blanket! Who has a blanket?!
毯子 谁有毯子
Here, here, here. Here, Robert.
给 给 罗伯特
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天呐 天呐
The ambulance is on its way.
救护车马上就到
Hello, baby.
你好啊 宝宝
Hello, Madison.
你好啊 麦迪森
Really? That's the name?
不是吧 就叫这个名字啊
Probably why she didn't tell you.
怪不得不告诉你呢
Grandma loves you. Do you see Grandma?
外婆爱你的 想见见外公吗
I'm sorry, Frankie.
对不起 弗兰琦
I guess I am a little self-involved right now.
我现在的确可能有点太以自我为中心了
You know...
话说...
for me it was the first time
对我而言 是当我第一次
I held my baby that motherhood began.
抱着我的孩子时 我才成为母亲
Me, too.
我也是
You have a new niece.
你又多了一个外甥女
And you have your money back plus 20%.
你的钱我要回来了 还加了20%
Nice job.
好厉害
What's her name?
她叫什么
Madison.
麦迪森
I know... Nothing we can do about it.
我懂的 我们也没办法
Bless you! God bless you!
保佑你 保佑你
Mazel tov, Grandpa.
恭喜啊 外公
I hate these. I know.
我讨厌这东西 我知道
I mean...
我是说
maybe if the Cubans were allowed to have some say--
如果古巴人能发表意见
Not in the house, Sol, please.
别在家里说 索尔
That was...
刚刚
I don't even have words...
我都无法描述
from a man who usually has too many.
我通常是话唠的那个
I'm glad I was there.
我很高兴我也在场
Me, too.
我也是
I really want to be here with you for these moments.
我真想在这种时刻陪在你身边
I don't want to just share secret looks.
我不想仅仅是跟你偷偷传递眼神
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Anytime.
随时可以
Can't sleep.
我睡不着
Exciting day. Yes, it was.
好激动的一天 是啊
And it got me thinking.
引发了我的思考
In fact, I've made a decision.
事实上 我做出了决定
I'm gonna retire this year.
我今年要退休
Really? You are?
是吗 真的吗
I really am.
真的
What about the company?
公♥司♥怎么办
How are you going to be able to hand it over to someone else?
你怎么能舍得交给别人啊
I think I might have found the right person.
我可能找到了合适的人选
Who?
谁啊
Brianna. Brianna? No, seriously?
布丽安娜 布丽安娜 不是吧 真的吗
I mean, she's brilliant, of course, but you know,
她是很棒 但 你知道的
her temperament has always I have an instinct
她脾气... 我有个直觉
this is going to be just great for her.
她一定会非常合适的
And for me.
对我也合适
And for us.
对我们也是
I know you get upset when I work on holidays. I get upset, too.
我知道我节假日工作你不高兴 我也不高兴
I miss so much.
我错过了好多
What if I'd been talking on the phone about squirt tops
如果我当时在电♥话♥上谈喷水上衣的事呢
when our granddaughter was being born?
就错过我们外孙女的降生了
I miss you.
我也想你了
Maybe we could...
或许我们可以
I don't know... reconnect.
我也说不清 重新增进感情
Wonderful.
好极了
So I stayed.
于是我就没出柜
Out of what, a sense of duty?
为什么 出于责任感吗
No. I just...
不是 我只是...
My heart broke for you, and I had to give you what you wanted.
我心疼你 我必须给你你想要的
Of course, it was crueler not to leave.
当然 不离开其实更残忍♥
You could have saved us both five years.
你本可为我们都省下5年的
Actually, I could have.
其实 是我本可以的
I really want to be here with you for these moments.
我真想在这种时刻陪在你身边
I don't want to just share secret looks.
我不想仅仅是跟你偷偷传递眼神
I'm ready. Anytime.
我准备好了 随时可以
Is that why you were breathing into a paper bag at breakfast?
所以你第二天早餐时才冲纸袋呼吸吗
I didn't know what I saw,
我不知道我究竟看到了什么
and I'd had all those beers and I was half asleep.
而且我又喝了酒 半醒不醒
It made no sense, so I just put it out of my mind,
感觉说不通啊 于是我就忘记了
and even when you told us you were gay, I still didn't want to--
即使你们出柜了 我依然不愿...
I couldn't, I couldn't--
我不能...
You put it in that place
你把那事
you put things when you don't want to know.
放在了你不想知道的记忆隔间里
I get it, honey, believe me.
我理解的 亲爱的 相信我
And I thought the next morning I dreamt it...
第二天早上 我以为自己是做梦
But I had just started at the job,
但我刚刚开始工作
and maybe that was just a convenient excuse.
可能那只是个很凑巧的借口
You're not to blame for this. This is not your fault.
不是你的错 这不怪你
But if I had just said something.
但如果我当时说出来了
Bud, even if you had told us,
巴德 即便你跟我们说了
we probably wouldn't have believed you.
我们大概也不会信的
Besides, you gave me five more years with your father.
再说 你多给了我5年和你父亲共处的时间
Uh, too many people, too many people!
人太多了 人太多了
Yay! Yes!
好诶 好棒
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表