剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Yes.
是的
It's different for you. It's transcendent.
有别于你以往的风格 非常脱俗
I have goose bumps.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Maybe you need a sweater.
也许你该加件毛衣
I think you're feeling better.
看来你感觉好些了
I think so. Well, I should...
我想是的 我该...
Go. Yes.
走了 是的
You hungry? Starving.
你饿吗 饿死了
Maybe a bite?
一起吃点东西吧
There it is!
就是这样
Hey, buddy!
你好啊 老兄
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥的来这里做什么
Oh, shit. Mitch, I'm just outside.
惨了 米奇 我只是在外面等着
What are you doing at my house?
你来我家做什么
If you go near my wife again,
你要是敢再靠近我老婆
I am gonna kick you in the balls so hard
我会狠狠地把你的老二
that they go into your throat.
踢到你的嗓子眼里
Okay, it's really good that you're a lady doctor,
好吧 幸好你是个妇科医生
because, you know, that's-that's not how it works.
因为男人的身体结构不是你说的那样
Oh, well, let me make it medically accurate for you.
那我就用符合医学原理的说法再说一遍
I am going to jam your windpipe full of your own testicles.
我会用你的睾丸来堵塞住你的气管
Okay, that doesn't sound fun for me.
好吧 那听起来不怎么有趣
Okay, this is for you. Go.
好了 这个给你 走吧
Is that my bike seat? Go.
那是我的自行车座吗 走
Thank you, Mallory. You. Shush.
谢谢你 玛洛丽 你闭嘴
I'll mail it back to you when I get a real one.
等我换了车座就把这个寄回给你
It was nice chatting with you, Mitch.
跟你聊天很高兴 米奇
I thought we agreed that loser was out of our lives.
我们不是说好不再搭理那个败类了吗
He needs to know that he can't just come here.
得让他知道他不能来这里
So you want me to tell my future stepbrother
所以你想让我告诉我未来的继兄弟
that he can't come over to our house?
他不能来我们家吗
Plenty of people don't let their stepbrothers in their houses.
很多人都不让自己的继兄弟进家门
He didn't come in.
他没进屋
I'm never getting that bike seat back, am I?
那个车座我是拿不回来了 对吧
Probably not. Swell.
估计拿不回来了 真"好"啊
You ever wonder how they
你有没有想过人们是如何
age steak so it doesn't rot?
让牛排变老以便防腐的呢
Look, if I'm too much, just say,
如果我的话太多了 你就直接说
"Charlie, it's too much."
"查理 你话太多了"
Charles, it's a bit much.
查理 你的话有点多
See, that's what I love about you!
瞧吧 我就是喜欢你这点
You just let me have it!
你会直接批评我
I mean, look at her! Can you believe I met her online?!
瞧瞧她 能相信我是在网上认识她的吗
Charles, please, can you keep your voice down?
查理 拜托 你可以小点声吗
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm a little deaf in one ear.
抱歉 抱歉 我的一只耳朵有点聋
It kind of throws off my volume control.
让我比较难控制自己的音量
It's just... I'm just so excited to be with you!
我就是...能和你约会我实在太激动了
What? Do-do I have something on...
怎么了 我脸上有东西吗
You've got a great mouth, kid.
你的嘴巴好美
What?
什么
I wish I was that steak that you are eating.
真希望我是那块被你咀嚼的牛排
Watching you eat that steak,
看着你吃那块牛排
it's like watching Bernstein conduct
就像看着伯恩斯坦演奏
the overture to "Candide." Miss?
《憨第德》的前奏曲 服务员
Would you please throw this away and bring the check.
请你把这个拿走然后买♥♥单好吗
It feels good to just look at you.
光是看着你就感觉很美妙
Don't do that, I'm not ready for that.
别这样 我还没准备好
No! Cement truck.
不是 是水泥车
Okay, okay.
好 好的
Belly breathe.
腹式呼吸
I... I hate this. What?
我真讨厌这样 哪样
This. We're acting normal
这样 我们装作一切很正常
and nothing's normal.
但其实一点都不正常
I am really sorry. No, I'm beyond sorry.
我真的很抱歉 不 我不只是抱歉
Of all the human beings in the world--
这世上这么多人中...
I have a question. Okay.
我有个问题 好
It's something I can't stop thinking about,
有件事我总是忍♥不住去想
which is, believe me, really not fun.
相信我 不是什么有趣的事
How did it start with Robert?
你和罗伯特是怎么开始的
Are you sure you want to know?
你确定你想知道吗
I'll be dead as soon as the aftershock hits anyway,
反正一会儿余震一开始 我就要归西了
so, yes.
所以 说吧
Is that... A word or is that just your acid reflux?
你在说话还是胃酸反流了
It's just I didn't expect to be doing this today.
我只是没想到今天要聊这事
Me neither.
我也没想到
We were at a law conference in New York.
我们当时在纽约参加一个法律会议
Yeah. Robert and I...
好吧 罗伯特和我
We'd had a good day.
那天我们很开心
Did you know the Brooklyn Bridge has a secret room?
你知道布鲁克林大桥有一个秘密房♥间吗
It's full of crackers from 1957.
里面全是1957年的饼干
I'm glad to know that.
我很高兴知道这件事
Now get back to the fucking around part.
现在回到乱搞的事上
Well, we went to the hotel bar.
我们去了宾馆的酒吧
Had a few drinks. Maybe more than a few...
喝了几杯 也许不只几杯
Got in the elevator. Doors closed.
一起上了电梯 电梯门关上
And...
然后
he gave me this look. What kind of look?
他对我露出了那种表情 哪种表情
It scared me. I'd never seen it on him before.
我被吓到了 我从没见过他那种表情
It was like,
感觉就像
that's Robert, my business partner,
那是罗伯特 我的工作伙伴
but that's not Robert, my business partner.
但又不是我的工作伙伴罗伯特
It was this man.
而是这样一个男人
And all I had was this... feeling.
然后我浑身充斥着那么一种 感觉
This... need.
一种 需求
And it happened.
于是就发生了
We kissed. Was it a big kiss?
我们接吻了 是个深情的长吻吗
'Til the doors bing'd.
一直吻到电梯门打开
What floor were you on? Twentysix.
你们住在几层 第26层
That's a big kiss. I don't know how to describe it.
真是个长吻 我不知该怎么形容
My whole body... came alive.
我的整个身体忽然充满了生机
My blood... rocket fuel.
我的血液沸腾了
It was just... different.
感觉非常 不同
Different, because it was a man?
不同 是因为和男人吗
Or because it was Robert?
还是因为那是罗伯特
Probably both. And that was it?
可能两者都有吧 就是这样吗
You were in love?
你们就相爱了吗
No. We went to our rooms
不 我们回到房♥间
and we didn't even talk about it.
甚至都没再谈这事
Well, how could you not talk about it?
你们怎么能不谈呢
We couldn't. We didn't know how.
我们没办法谈 不知道该从何谈起
And then four months later it happened again.
4个月后 同样的事又发生了
And this type of thing never happened... with anyone? Before?
那么这种事 你以前从没和任何人发生过吗
No. Never.
没 从来没有
It's not like I chose this.
不是我自己选择这样做
I tried not to choose it.
我试过不这样
We both kept praying it would go away.
我们都祈祷过让那感觉消失
We broke it off, repeatedly.
我们一次又一次分开
In all that time, why didn't you tell me?
那么长时间里 你为什么不告诉我
I couldn't.
我做不到
It had gone from sex to love.
我们的感情从性快♥感♥升级到爱
If I'd told you...
如果我告诉你
You would've ended our marriage.
你就会毁掉我们的婚姻
I still loved you. And our family.
我还是爱你的 还有我们的家人
And Robert.
还有罗伯特
It was torture.
那真的很折磨我
I'm sorry I asked.
很抱歉我问了你
Kind of.
略微有点
Who are you? What are you doing?
你是谁 你在这里干什么
I'm going to call the police!
我要报♥警♥了
I didn't mean to scare you.
我不是故意要吓你
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表