剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
看起来有很长的路要走
that just seems like a ways away.
我得把它层层上递
Well, I gotta toss it up the power chain,
从领导那得到回复
get feedback from the boss people, you know.
-是的 没错 -像是个完整的流程
- Right, yes. - Like a process play out.
-我还有一些想法 -好的
- And I have a few thoughts. - Okay.
最重要的事 棒球
First things first, baseball.
我懂 我得到了好多灵感
I know, right? I got so inspired.
不喜欢
Didn't love.
你不喜欢棒球
You didn't love baseball?
但我灵光一现
But I had a lightbulb moment.
《外乡人》
"Outlander."
美国穿越小说
历史题材的色情小说
Historical porn.
火♥辣♥
Hot!
好的 梅莉莎
Okay, well, Melissa,
棒球差不多是激励我
baseball is sort of the heart of what excited me
写这本书的关键 你懂吗
about this book, you know?
这是我与之关联的东西
It's--it's what I connected to.
这是我的经历
It's what I've been through,
这是我的个人经历
It is my personal experience.
-艾比 你书里确实有些特别之处 -对
- Abby, I think you really have something special here. - Yes.
人物都很棒
The characters are great.
性♥爱♥部分绝了
I mean, the sex is bananas.
我们就只谈谈改变背景
Let's just talk about changing the backdrop.
这只是表面功夫
It's surgical.
好的 表面功夫
Okay, surgical.
所以你能试试这个新方向吗
So, can you give this new direction a shot?
天哪
Holy moly.
杰玛知道怎样买♥♥好房♥子
Gemma, she knows how to buy a house.
天哪 你们来了
Holy shit! You made it!
-没错 -你们到这了
- Yeah. - You're here.
我知道 你好
I know, hi.
所有人
Everyone!
菲比和JD 过来 过来
Phoebe and Jd-- come, come, come.
-菲比 这是麦卡拉 -你好
- Phoebe, this is Mikalah. - Hi.
-这是马泰欧 -你好啊
- And this is Matteo. - Hi, how you doing?
-托里 泰 特里 -你好
- Tori, Tal, Terry... - Hello.
Sal Zinc Zinqueline的简称
Sal, Zinc-- short for Zinqueline, yeah.
你好 那真可爱
Hi. That's sweet.
所有人 这是我爱的P和J
Everyone, this is my beloved P and J.
你好 怎么样
Hey. How you doing?
我不擅长记名字
I suck at names.
提前道个歉 我会经常问的
Sorry--sorry in advance. I'll be asking a lot.
JD 你的作品 杰玛给我们展示过了
Your work, JD, Gemma's been showing us.
真的无与伦比
Truly, divine.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰玛一直非常支持我
Gemma's been very supportive.
菲比告诉我她的收藏绝妙无比
And Phoebe tells me that her collection's incredible.
她在另一个房♥间有查克·克洛斯的作品
She's got a Chuck Close in the other room.
纽约艺术家
查克·克洛斯
Chuck Close?
是小幅的Close作品 但仍然引人入胜
It's a minor Close, but still mesmerizing.
你是克洛斯的粉丝吗
Are you a Close fan?
他是位伟大的灵感偶像
He was a big inspiration.
来吧
Well, come on.
对 大家去吧 放松点 玩得开心
Yeah, everyone, go, relax, have fun.
-JD如置天堂 -对
- JD's in heaven. - Yeah.
我知道他会的
I knew he would be.
这就是这个地方的魔力
That's just, you know, the magic of this place.
其实 那里那副就是我的最爱之一
Actually, that's one of my favorites right there.
我的前任文化参赞把它挑出来的
My former Cultural attaché picked it out.
文化参赞
Cultural attaché?
这是真的人做的真的工作吗 那真是
Is that a real job for real people? That is...
其实 我需要帮助
Well, actually, I need help having
来有如此精致的 惊人的品味
such refined, amazing tastes.
等会有个开幕会 是你的
There's an opening. It's yours.
什么
What?
杰玛 我...
Gemma, I--
你和我一起旅行 为我挑选艺术品
I mean, you travel with me, you pick out art,
帮我找其他项目投资
help me find other projects to invest in.
我知道你是达米安菲尔兹画廊的人 但
I know you're Damien Fields' girl, but...
我顶多也就是个自♥由♥职业顾问
I am a freelance consultant at best.
所以你答应了
So yes?
这是我的荣幸
I'd be honored.
听起来像是一个令人难以置信的机会
Sounds like an unbelievable opportunity.
的确 你是个幸运的小婊砸
It is. You're a lucky bitch.
跟我来 我还有其他想让你认识的人
Now come with me, I got other people I need you to meet.
别告诉他们 天哪
Don't tell them-- my god.
所以我走了过去
All right, so I walked over.
艾比蹲在停车场里
Abby's crouched down in the parking lot
裤子脱到脚踝那里
with her pants down to her ankles.
那是骗人的
That is a lie.
我根本就已经在系裤带了
I was totally belting up.
你看上去羞愧极了
You looked mortified,
但又有点微妙地自豪 就好像...
but weirdly proud, like...
我才没自豪
I was not proud.
"没错 老娘就这么做了"
"Yeah, I just did that."
那是羞愧
It was shame,
还有点解脱
also relief.
我怎么以前从没听过这个故事
Okay, how have I never heard this story before?
不知道 我想我只是把它压下去了
I don't know, I think I just repressed it.
做那个自豪又害怕的表情
Do the pride/horror face.
自豪又害怕的表情 就像这样
Pride/horror face, I was like...
艾比 你要感到自豪 因为你
Abby, you should be proud, because you tapped
上了一堂非常重要的人生课程
Into a very important life lesson there.
该出手时就出手
When you gotta go, you gotta go.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
那你呢 有没有过...
So what about you? Have you ever, you know,
在公众场所随地小便
peed in public?
达瑞尔不是这样的人 艾比
Darrell's not like that, abby.
他非常优雅
He's very classy.
下周他要带我去好莱坞露天剧场
He's taking me to the Hollywood Bowl next week.
我们...
Oh, we--
杜达美在指挥洛杉矶爱乐乐团
Dudamel is conducting the L.A. Phil.
杜达...
Duda--
兄弟 你这让我很尴尬
Man, you're making me look bad.
芭芭拉 艾比告诉我
So, Barbara, Abby told me
你正在接受工作面试 情况怎么样
you're going on job interviews. How's that rolling?
糟糕极了
Down the hill.
今天又被拒绝了
Another rejection today.
不过我明天排了两个面试
But I've got two more lined up for tomorrow.
希望不太大
Hopes are not high.
女人 你不应该这么做
Woman, you need to quit that.
你接下来的排了满满一船的面试
You've got a boatload of interviews coming up,
而且还是一艘大船
and that's huge.
该是你的总会来的
When it's the right thing, it's gonna happen.
谢谢你能这么说 这也是我一直在说的
Thank you for saying that. That is what I keep saying.
我跟你说 等你下个超棒的工作
I'm telling you, you're gonna be one year into your next
都做了一年了 我肯定还在重写我的书
awesome job and I'm still gonna be rewriting my book.
艾比写了本超级性感的小说
Abby wrote this seriously sexy novel.
是个关于棒球和爱情的故事
It's this baseball-romance hybrid thing.
有个疯女人让她把所有棒球部分都拿掉
And this crazy lady told her To take out all the damn baseball.
棒球
Baseball?
爱情小说
A romance novel?
-是不是关于... -不是
- Is it about... - No.
不是不是
No, no.
这是 你知道
It's, you know,
这不是关于我们的
it's not--I mean--us, our thing, it's,
我们的事给我了灵感 但...
that sort of inspired it, but
故事不是关于我们本身的
it's not about you and me, per se.
它是虚构的
It's--it's fiction.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表