剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
- Cheers. - Oh, thanks, man.
迪莉娅
非常感谢你所做的一切
你是我的天使
你的委托人
玛格丽塔·洛佩兹
你好 我是迪莉娅·巴耐 我打电♥话♥来
Hi, this is Delia Banai. I was just calling
安排我这周的时间
to schedule my hours this week.
是的 我知道我的处罚被撤销了
Yes, I know that my requirement has been lifted,
但我无论如何得去一次
But I thought I'd come in anyway.
帮帮忙
Help out.
好的 让我看一下
Okay, let me check.
进来
Hey, come in.
我不知道我们有多少时间
I don't know how much time we have.
不知道我妈什么时候回来
I don't know when my mom's coming back.
艾比 你来这干什么
Abby. What are you doing here?
四个字 女性部分
Two words. Lady parts.
-好了 你是崩溃了吗 -不是
- Okay, are you cracking up? - No.
自从我们谈完之后 自从昨晚开始
Since our talk, since last night,
我一直在试图想清楚我想要什么
I have been--I've been trying to figure out what I want.
我已经如此厌倦给他人答案
I am so tired of answering to other people.
给那些米切尔和那些凯特
To the Mitchells and to the Kats
还有那些梅利莎
and to the Melissas.
SheShe已经垮了
SheShe is going down.
而那为我们开辟了一条蹊径
And that just opens up a lane for us.
为我和你开创我们自己的网站
For me and you to start our own website.
并且它丝毫不会像SheShe那样
And it won't be anything like SheShe is,
因为管理那里的人没有想象力
Because the people that run that have no imagination,
而我们有
and we do.
我想让我们为真正的女人创办一个网站
And I want us to start a site for real women.
我们这个年纪的女人 所有好的与不好的
Women our age. All the good, all the bad.
所有部分
All the parts.
女性部分
Lady parts.
我真的很想借此优势
I really wanna take advantage of this right now.
所以 我自己做不了
So, I can't do this by myself.
我需要你
I need you.
你怎么说
What do you say?
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表