剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
《闺蜜离婚指南》前情提要
Previously on "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce"...
卡特今天出去了 但她想要你
Cat's out today, but there's a fabulous new editor
-见见这位厉害的新编辑 -艾比
- she wants you to meet. - Abby.
我只是还不怎么擅长
I am just so not in my element.
但你是个超赞的作家 作家都写作
But you're a good-ass writer, and writers write.
米切尔让我接管你的专栏
Mitchell asked me to take over your column.
那很棒 你兴奋吗
It's great. Are you excited?
如果这会造成我们之间隔阂那我就不兴奋了
Not if it's gonna cause stuff with us.
不会的 布雷迪教练 我是艾比·麦卡锡
It won't. Coach Brady, I'm Abby McCarthy.
查理的妈妈
I'm, uh, Charlie's mom. Um...
美味的瓜子
Seeds, yum.
我的生活就这样了吗
Is this my life now?
我好不容易能喘口气
I finally get a chance to breathe,
却又被朝人乱吐葵瓜子的混♥蛋♥
and now I am shackled to the Gestapo run by an asshole
领导的盖世太保戴上了手铐
who spits sunflower seeds at people.
-喝点酒壮壮胆 -不是吧你
- Just a little liquid courage. - Seriously?
我们送你来康复中心 你却随身带着这蠢东西
We're dropping you off at rehab, and you're bringing that?
我已经来了 准备好接受帮助了
Look, I'm here, and I am ready to get help.
-那是什么 -最后的赡养费
- What is that? - Uh, my last alimony payment.
我以为没有他的钱你也过得很好
I thought you were okay without his money.
艾伯特是要帮我结束婚姻
Albert helping me with the end of my marriage
还是要让我再次恋爱
or making me fall in love all over again?
你真是个坏家伙 不是吗
Well, you're a bad one, aren't you?
斯考特为你疯狂 乔
Scott's crazy about you, Jo.
他已经大表忠心了
He declared himself in a big way.
无所谓 这样不够
Doesn't matter, it won't be enough.
如果你不想这样 如果你应付不来
If you don't want this, if you can't handle it...
我应付不来
I can't handle it.
斯考特
Scott?
第 188 条
先管好你自己吧
吸气 呼气
Take a deep breath and exhale.
今天你要清醒
Today you ask for clarity
欣然且包容地迎接这个世界
and readiness, openness to the world,
感受它的力量
to its power,
今天你不仅仅生活在事实之中
Today you live not just in what is,
也生活在假如之中
but in what if.
现在坚定信念 向旧的自己说再见吧
Now affirm that by saying good-bye to your old self.
大声说出来
Say it aloud.
抱歉 再见
Oh, sorry, good-bye.
今天十点
跟卡特见面
该死 再见
Oh, shit. Good-bye.
闺蜜离婚指南
第三季 第三集
妈 该走了
Mom, we got to go.
上课前我还得参加学习小组 记得吧
I have study group before school, remember?
-好 好 -起来吧
- Okay, okay. - Come on.
谁这么大清早去学习小组啊
Who the hell group studies this early?
预备微积分相关的
It's for pre-calculus.
我们学到三维向量了
We're working on three-dimensional vectors.
我怎么生出你的
How did I birth you?
好 走吧
Okay, let's go.
-走吧 -你就这样出门啊
- Come on. - You're going like that?
怎么 又没露点
What? My nips are covered.
你让我看到你穿雪地靴出门
You told me to shoot you in the head
就一枪崩了你
the day you wore Uggs in public
因为那说明你嗑药嗑多了
because it meant you'd finally turned.
别激动 时尚警♥察♥
Relax, fashion police.
我把你送到学校之后
I'm dropping you off at school
马上回来躺沙发上
and then parking my tushy back on this couch.
-那面包店怎么办 -魔法烘焙师走了
- What about the bakery? - Lost its magic baker.
所以等我有想法了再营业吧
So, uh, closing up shop until I figure something out.
斯考特离开让你伤心了
You're upset that Scott left.
得了吧 我跟他也就是一时激♥情♥
Oh, please, we were a thing for two minutes.
我好着呢 我只关心生意
I'm fine. This is about the business of it all,
只是没了魔法 我们只是尘土
and without the magic, we're dust,
我会想出办法的
so I'll come up with something.
只是需要些时间思考
I just need time to think.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我要请一天病假
I am taking a sick day.
我们现在去面包店 烤他几炉面包
We're going to the bakery and baking our asses off.
不行 背好书包
No, backpack back on.
你还得去搞你的几维向量什么的呢
You've got that--that dimensional vector whatever.
那才是正经事
It's important.
这事也重要 别跟我争了
So is this. Don't argue with me.
我七岁后就没请过病假了
I haven't taken a sick day since I was seven.
我没关系
I'll live.
好 好 好吧
Okay, okay, yeah.
有限菜单
Limited menu,
我们就烤最普通的 争取点时间
we bake the mediocre shit, buy some time.
-好 -巧克力碎屑曲奇
- Okay. - Chocolate chip cookies,
蓝莓松饼 应该傻子都会吧
blueberry muffins, any moron can bake that, right?
是的 我们肯定行
Oh, yeah, yes. We are so going to nail this.
对了 凡是要无麦麸的
Yes, and if anyone asks for gluten-free anything,
格杀勿论
we kill them.
-好的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay?
-好的 -真棒
- Okay. - Mm! Right there.
你怎么这么棒
What made you so perfect, huh?
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
-衣服 -了解
- Clothing. - Understood.
家庭时间
Family bonding time.
所以我们要去...
That's why we're going...
箭头湖露营
Camping up in Lake Arrowhead. Yay!
-真的吗 -好
- Really? - Sweet.
为了什么
Wha-what for?
-我们能睡帐篷吗 -当然了 伙计
- Can we sleep in a tent? - Uh, absolutely, buddy,
我们还可以生火烤棉花糖
and we can roast marshmallows
做薄饼以及...
and cook pancakes on an open fire and--
徒步 躺着看星星
Yes, and hike, and lie under the stars,
享受自然和彼此
and connect with our environment and with each other.
你什么时候喜欢起露营了
Since when did you like camping?
一家人一起尝试点新事物嘛 阿努克
Um, well, we're just trying new things as a family, Anouk.
会很有意思的 我保证
It'll be fun, I promise.
能给我份书面保证吗
Can I get that in writing?
我们晚餐能吃薄饼吗
Can we have pancakes for dinner?
当然了 伙计
Absolutely, buddy.
我最爱晚上吃早餐了
I love breakfast for dinner.
你猜还有什么
And guess what else I got?
我准备了四个全新的羽绒睡袋
I got four brand-new down sleeping bags,
而且是人道主义取毛的
and they're cruelty-free.
毛都是收集的 不是拔的
The feathers are gathered. They're not plucked.
为什么只有四个 玛蒂达不去吗
Why'd you only get four? Isn't Martita coming?
好吧 这事
Okay, well, that is something
我之前就想跟你说
that I wanted to talk to you about.
我们得让玛蒂达走了
We had to let Martita go.
-你炒了她吗 -玛蒂达
- You fired her? - 'Tita?
我们都爱玛蒂达
We love Martita,
我们会一直跟她保持联♥系♥
and we will be in contact with her always,
但周末保姆这样的开销我们...
but a weekend nanny is an expense that we--
她不是开销 她是人
She's not an expense. She's a person.
阿努克 我不是这意思
Anouk, that's not what I meant.
好了 我们去准备好拼车吧
Okay, hey, let's go get ready for carpool,
今天放学之后我们就出发
and we're gonna leave right after school today,
16点准时
1600 on the dot.
军用时间
Military time.
聪明
Clever.
天
Oh, my God.
好吧 还是有点怕阿努克
Okay, still terrified of Anouk.
她仿佛昨天还是乖乖女
I mean she was my sweet little girl, like, yesterday.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
会很棒的 我保证
Hey, this is gonna be great, I promise.
能给我份书面保证吗
Can I get that in writing?
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表