剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我爱你的直觉 和葛拉西安去吧
I love your gut. Go with Gracin.
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
我们最好能找些
We might want to go with something more...
能更迎合媒体的 我们待会再讨论
press friendly, but we'll discuss.
现在来看看你的资产
Now let's run through your assets--
抱歉 非常抱歉我迟到了
Sorry, so sorry I'm late.
迪莉娅
Delia, hi,
我不知道你也会参与这个案子
didn't realize you'd be joining us.
当然 瓦内萨 我怎么会错过
Of course, Vanessa, wouldn't miss it.
我是迪莉娅·巴耐
Hi, Delia Banai,
合伙人之一 来这表明下战线统一
one of the partners here to show a united front.
两位佳人
Wow, two beautiful women.
艾伯特是要帮我结束婚姻
Albert helping me with the end of my marriage,
还是要让我再次恋爱
or making me fall in love all over again.
你真是个坏家伙 不是吗
Oh, you're a bad one, aren't you?
很抱歉打断了 继续吧
Sorry to interrupt, go ahead.
总之 最重要的是你的资产
Anyway, your assets, we need to prioritize.
如此高调的离婚会是一场苦战
A divorce this high profile will turn into a knife fight,
我想确保我们知道什么是你最重要的东西
and I want to make sure we get what's most important to you.
一切 一切事情都最重要的
Everything. Everything is a priority,
我们不会给女方律师丝毫让步
we don't give her lawyer an inch.
对 当然
Yes, of course.
理想情况下我们会提前想出方法
Ideally we will come out way ahead,
但这只是一次协商
but it is a negotiation.
当然 可你不能赤手空拳就去战斗
Sure, but you don't go into battle with your hands up,
不是吗
am I right?
你的媒体策略是什么
What's your media strategy?
首先是全国性电视台的采访
Start with a national interview.
可能是萨凡纳·格思里的《今日秀》
Maybe "Today," Savannah Guthrie.
不如把焦点从你身上完全引开呢
Why don't we take the focus off you entirely, hmm?
把关注的焦点都放她身上
Shine those bright lights on her?
往你妻子身上泼脏水
Drag your wife through the mud.
削弱她的可信度
Undercut her credibility?
听着挺可行的 我有许多脏水可以泼她
That sounds like a game plan. I've got plenty of dirt on her.
而且你打算下月公开你的最新应用
Also, you're planning on going public with your latest app
-对吗 -对 是的
- next month, right? - Yeah, that's right.
-你是怎么知道的 -这是我的工作
- How did you know that? - Oh, it's my job.
如果我是你 我会推迟的
And I would hold off on that if I were you.
你不会想让你妻子和她的律师
You don't want to give your wife and her lawyers
索要更多的好处吧
more red meat to bite into, hmm?
对 老天 她就是狮子大开口
Yeah, Jeez. And she is a biter.
我们可以利用那点
We can use that.
是啊
Yeah.
-很高兴你能喜欢 -我超喜欢
- I am so glad you liked it. - I loved it.
写得相当不错 非常好
It's so well written, it's so smart.
读起来是种享受
It was such a pleasure to read.
我有一些不成熟的小建议
I have some thoughts.
-好吧 都告诉我吧 -好的
- Well, hit me with them. - Okay.
我知道肯定需要做些调整
I'm sure it needs some adjustments.
我可是错字天后
I'm the queen of typos.
不 不是那种调整
No, it's not adjustments really,
而是整体思路上的
it's more global kind of thoughts.
-整体吗 -就是大局观上的
- Global? - You know, big picture stuff.
它确实很好
I mean, it's great
但它并不是你的观点
but it's not from your perspective.
但它确实是我写的
Well, it is in that I wrote it.
没错
Yeah, yeah, um,
但是我从这里面看不到你的观点
it's just that I kind of lose you in there
你在哪儿
you know, where are you?
我在参加女神仪式
Well, I'm there at the Goddess Ceremony,
也就是专栏的主题
which is what the column's about.
对 我只是...
Yes, I just--
我想知道你个人的感受
I want to know how you feel about things.
你的观点是什么 你的个人经历是什么
What is your POV, what is your personal experience,
你明白我说的吗
you know what I'm saying?
-对 -很好
- Yes. - Great.
你觉得我应该重写
You think I should rewrite it.
不 不是的 不 只是
No, not at all. No, just, like,
换一种方式
take another pass at the--
对不起 这个我必须得接 稍等
Sorry, I just have to take this. Hold one second.
杰克 温哥华怎么样
Jake, hi, how's Vancouver?
挺好的
Hey, good. It's good.
你为什么把所有的钱都花在体育用品上
Why are you spending all of our money at Tech Sporting Goods?
-什么 -我们的联名信♥用♥卡♥
- Excuse me? - Yeah, no I got a really scary email
发来了一份恐怖的对账单
from our joint credit card.
好像你把他们的库存都买♥♥空了一样
It's like you cleaned out their inventory.
好夸张 我也别无选择
Wow, exaggeration, and I had no choice.
那个新教练简直是控制狂
That new coach is a control freak...
艾比 艾比...
Abby, Abby--
你早就迫不及待了 不是吗
You have been chomping at the bit haven't you?
你一直等着在钱的问题上骂我吧
You have just been waiting to scold me about money.
对 因为你在我没工作的时候
Oh yeah, right, 'cause you didn't give me a hard time
从来没让我过过苦日子 对吧
when I wasn't working, right?
花的全都是你给我的钱...
And spending all the money you gave--
所以你现在是要报复我吗
So now you're getting back at me?
顺便说一句 我还没失业呢
And I am not out of work, by the way.
该死 等一下 我找到路了
Oh shit, hold on, I got a direction.
我没记错的话 是我们一起讨论决定
As I recall we made a deliberate decision for me
让我借此机会好好探索生活的
to take this time to explore.
-艾比... -我正在探索着呢
- Abby, Abby, Abby... - I'm exploring!
你就把一部分东西给退了
Just return some of the stuff,
让查理好好比赛
tell Charlie to have a good game okay,
我先挂了 我到了
I got to go. I'm here.
杰克有时候真是太讨厌了
Jake is so irritating sometimes.
我听到了 其他人也都听到了
I heard, as did everybody else.
我才刚失业没...不对 错
I have been out of work for--no, nay,
我有意识地和我的事业分手才一周
I have been consciously uncoupled from my career for, like, a week.
这还是头一回
This is the first time.
昨天也是我史无前例第一次刷联名信♥用♥卡♥
Yesterday was the first time I used the joint credit card.
现在什么情况 你要去哪里
What's happening here? Where are you going?
你看上去事情很多的样子
Well, you seem to have a lot going on,
而我还要把我的专栏给米切尔
and I need to get this column into Mitchell, so.
我知道 但我还有许多想法想要...
Yes, but I still have more thoughts that I wanted to--
我懂 你讨厌它
Oh, I got it. You hate it.
这是你的看法 你也有这个权利
And that's your opinion, you're entitled to it.
我才没有讨厌它 你别把这件事...
I do not hate it. Don't make this--
这就是我写作的方式 好吗
This is how I write, okay?
我很抱歉它不符合你的高标准
I'm sorry it doesn't meet your high standards.
芭芭拉
Barbara?
? I'm feeling good I'm feeling fine ?
? I can show you too I'm feeling good ?
-你好 -托马斯
- Hello - Thomas...
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
看看你 我的邦德女郎
Oh, look at you, my Bond girl.
多谢 这些看上去都是天才之作
Thank you. It all looks so genius.
还差那么点
Oh, well, it's getting there.
有什么能为你效劳的 菲比
What can I do for you, Phoebe?
我知道你的注意力都集中在今晚
I know you're focused on tonight
但我找到一位艺术家
but I found an artist
值得你特别留意 葛拉西安
that you have to keep an eye on, Gracin.
他在格伦代尔和一群才华横溢的人
He works out of this super cool communal space in Glendale
创作了一个超炫的公共空间 想不到吧
with a bunch of up and comers, who knew?
菲比 我想你可能误解了
Phoebe, I think that you have misunderstood.
让你从某个格伦代尔的阁楼里挖掘一些
Plucking some new artist from a Glendale loft
新兴艺术家不是我雇你的原因
not why I asked you to come on.
那是为什么呢
Oh, then why did you?
你之前嫁给了摇滚明星 对吗
You were married to a rock star, right?
然后又是酒店大亨
And then a hotel magnate.
所以你雇我是因为我的关系网
Ah, so you hired me for my connections?
还有你的魅力
And your charm.
你知道怎么和有钱人说话
No, you know how to talk to people with money,
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表