剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Mike gets me all hot and bothered,
于是那些文字就一页一页地涌现了
and then the pages just flow out of me.
但我渴望更多的灵感
But I am dying for more inspiration.
直到周二比赛完之前他不能和我见面
It's just that he can't meet up until postgame Tuesday,
这简直像一辈子那么长
which is like a lifetime away.
-那就想个能早些见到他的理由啊 -是啊
- So come up with a reason to see him sooner.- Yeah.
怎么主动
Aggressive how?
拿这个笨蛋来说
Well, take this lug over here.
我十九岁时 你♥爸♥是个可恶的好色之徒
When I was 19, your father was a freaking stud.
没错 我那时抽烟
It's true, I was smoking.
他很有气场
Yeah, he had a vibe.
像《乖仔也疯狂》里的汤姆·克鲁斯
Very Tom Cruise in "Risky Business."
《乖仔也疯狂》是汤姆·克鲁斯主演的80年代青春喜剧
尽管他当时非常瘦弱 却依然性感
Sexy, despite the fact that he's a tiny, tiny man.
好吧 继续说
Okay, moving right along.
在他面前我就会变得结结巴巴
Well, I was tongue-tied around him.
-她完全是个怪人 -没错
- She was a total weirdo. - Yeah.
你做了什么
What did you do?
她捉弄我
She tricked me.
我常和一个我们共同的朋友玩
I was sort of fooling around with a mutual friend of ours.
整个学校的人都和她玩 莎伦
Oh, all of NYU was. Sharon.
她逢人就撩
She sat on everything.
简单说呢
Long story short--
最后 我战胜了我的小纠结
anyway, I got over my bullshit,
约他出去 他同意了
I asked him out, he said yes,
约会很美好
we had a lovely time.
我是想说 伊桑还没注意到你
What I'm saying is Ethan doesn't see you.
大胆一点
Be bold.
好 明白了
Okay. Got it.
主动出击
Bold.
主动
Bold!
勇士队
Warriors!
勇士队
Warriors!
女士们
Ladies.
-女士们 -你好 艾比
- Ladies. - Oh, hi, Abby.
孩子们一直在努力训练
So the kids have been working so hard
我想着这周末一起放松一下
that I thought it would be great
应该不错吧
to have a little fun this weekend.
所以我有个想法
So I had an idea.
妈妈 我告诉大家聚会的事了
Mommy, mommy, I told them all about the party.
他们都要参加 所有人
They're all coming. All of them.
好吧
Wow, okay.
也不错
That's great.
这正是我想说的
So that's what I was actually going to say.
我想着 我们可以
I was thinking that, you know, we could have
在我家招待大家
all the people over at our house,
整个球队 家长 姐妹
the whole team, parents, siblings.
应该事先和我们确认后
Might have been nice to check with us
再告诉孩子比较好吧
before you rope in the kids.
听上去很不错 艾比
That sounds really nice, Abby.
我们会去的
We'll be there.
没错 我们也会去的
Yeah, of course, we'll be there, too.
我会 我明天把地址发给你们
I will--tomorrow I will email you the address.
-听着不错 -好的
- Sounds good. - Okay.
-好吧 再见 -先走了
- All right, bye. - Excuse me.
再见
Bye.
听说二八
Heard two-eight.
你明天要组织聚会
You're throwing a party tomorrow.
是的 不好吗
I am, right?
一次有趣的球队活动 一个联络感情的机会
A little fun team activity. A little bonding.
除此之外 我们得到共处一室的福利
Plus, bonus, you and I get to be in the same room together.
聚会多好
Party. Yay.
这不是好主意
It's a bad idea.
这房♥子太吸引人了
Okay, this place is adorable.
多谢 菲比
Thanks, Phoebles.
这是我结婚前买♥♥的
I bought it before I was married.
乔丹出生前付的款
Paid for it before Jordan was born.
我一直想搬过来 但考虑到他多愁善感
I've thought about moving, but he's a sentimental kid.
我喜欢窗户的设计 光线真好
Oh, I love the windows and the light in here.
我痴迷于南希·迈尔斯的电影
I'm obsessed with Nancy Meyers' movies,
所以想装♥修♥成类似风格的
so that's kind of what I'm working towards.
进展不错 但是还没达到预期效果
It's come a long way, but I'm not quite there yet.
我迫不及待地想要和你一起动工
I cannot wait to dig into this with you,
但我得记得把对比照片
but I have to remember to send before and after pictures
发给杰玛因为她非常...
to Gemma because she really--
出局
And strike one.
顺便说一下 你的朋友迟到了
By the way, your friend is late.
我讨厌不守时的人
I hate when people are late.
芭芭拉 冷静点 洛杉矶现在正堵车呢
Barbara, just chill. It is rush hour in Los Angeles.
什么味道
What is that smell?
你烤了派吗
Are you baking pie?
可能
Maybe.
-有人吗 -我们在这里
- Hello? - Oh, we're back here.
不是吧 他居然没敲门就直接走进来了
No, he did not just walk into my house without knocking.
温柔点 他是个天才
Just be nice. He's a genius.
相信我吧
Just trust me.
-菲比 好姑娘 -你好
- Hey, Phoebe, my girl. - Hi!
你好
Hello...
感谢你引荐我
Thank you for the introduction.
-别客气 -你的房♥子...
- Of course. - Hey, hey, your place is...
很可爱
cute.
谢谢
Gee, thanks.
我叫达瑞尔 很高兴认识你
I'm Darrell. Nice to meet you.
好吧 达瑞尔
Well, Darrell,
既然你自作主张没敲门
since you took it upon yourself
就进了我家
To enter my home without knocking,
我觉得有必要和你说清楚
I feel I need to make it clear to you
这里是需要脱鞋进入的
that this is a shoe-free environment.
所以如果你愿意的话 脱鞋
So if you would be so kind, off.
我叫芭芭拉
I'm barbara.
28号♥的妈妈 你弱爆了
Two-eight's mom, you suck at this.
可别小瞧我 教练
Oh, don't you underestimate me, coach.
加油 加油
Go, go, go, go, go.
真遗憾 伙伴们 我没成功
I'm so sorry, team. I couldn't close it.
你努力过了
Hey, you put in a good effort.
至少你有一座美丽的房♥子
At least you have a beautiful house.
-谢谢 -是不是令人倾心
- Thank you. - Oh, isn't it stunning?
你的装潢师是谁
Who's your decorator?
实际上 大部分是我自己装的
Actually, I did most of the decorating,
参考了改造网站
with a little help from remodel-ista.
我去给你们拿点棒球丁尼
I am gonna get you guys some baseball-tinis.
我来帮你
I will help you.
感觉棒球妈妈的气氛很融洽
I am sensing a baseball mom thaw.
我知道 那'两块冰'是最难溶的
I know, and those two cubes were the hardest ones to melt.
真高兴你来了 有盟友感觉真好
I'm so glad you're here. It is so good to have an ally.
是我的荣幸
It is my pleasure.
你和那个棒球教练...
And you and that baseball coach...
怎么
Right?
从刚才的抛杯游戏看
Serious heat,
很合拍
during that flip cup thing right there.
他很好胜
He's so competitive.
他喜欢赢 那个人
He loves to win, that guy.
-去玩吧 -天呐 那是他儿子 亚设
- Go have fun. - Oh, my god, that's his son, Asher.
好可爱
It's so cute.
蠢得可爱
Stupid cute.
棒球丁尼
Baseball-tini!
那是棒球马丁尼
That's baseball martini,
担心你不明白
if you hadn't figured it out.
28号♥的妈妈 谢谢你
Two-eight's mom, thank you.
我不喝
Uh, none for me.
我今天是不喝酒的妈妈
I am sober mom today.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表