剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
I can tell and...
我没有油嘴滑舌
I'm not being glib.
我甚至不知道你处在离婚的哪个阶段
I don't even know where you're at in your divorce.
-你们究竟申请了吗 -我们在这么做
- Have you guys even filed? - We're in it.
我们在歇一段时间 一小段
W-we're taking a break, a short one,
就等到事情冷却下来
Just till things calm down.
冷却
Calm down.
那可能得等好一会
Well, that--that can be a little bit of a wait.
你能暂停一下吗
Can you back off a minute?
-我才刚搬出来 -不 你没有
- I just moved out. - No, you didn't.
你租了一个带浴室的大箱子
You rented a box with a bathroom
在这你能和你的女朋友吃越南河粉
where you can have pho with your girlfriend.
这不公平
That's not fair.
不 这对我们俩都不公平
No, it is not fair to either one of us.
听着 麦克 这样进展飞快
Look, Mike, here in the weeds,
是疯狂的时光
You know, it's crazy time.
当杰克离开时 有人跟我说
When--when Jake left, somebody said to me
我应该直接放弃接下来的一年
I should just write off the next year.
因为经历离婚的人都会发疯
Because people going through a divorce are certifiable.
-对有些人而言 不是我 -真的吗
- For some people--not me. - Oh, really?
因为你消失了
Because you--you disappear,
你向我隐瞒事情
you hide things from me.
科莱特一天给你发二十次短♥信♥
Colette texts you, like, 20 times a day.
这些事需要时间 你知道的
These things take time. You know that.
对 当我处在你的处境时 我毁了一个人
Yes, and when I was where you're at, I destroyed a man.
杰克和我复合了 然后我们...
You know, Jake and I got back together and then we--
科莱特和我结束了
Colette and I are over.
我们结束了
We're over.
这一切就是因为这个吗
Is that all this is about?
一切
All?
天 麦克 别把它说得无足轻重
Jesus, Mike. Don't minimize this.
你甚至都不和我谈谈
You don't even talk to me.
你不告诉我你的感受
You don't tell me how you feel.
我很难过
I'm sad.
我真♥他♥妈♥的难过
I'm so god damn sad.
我知道
I know.
我想帮你 想改善它
And I wanna help you and I wanna fix it.
而我做不到
And I can't.
我刚刚摆脱疯狂的时光
You know, I just got out of crazy time.
而你即将要经历它 你不能
And you're about to go through it and you--you can't not
-度过疯狂的时光 -艾比 别这么做
- go through crazy time-- - Abby, don't do this.
别吓我 我们间拥有的很好
Don't spook. What you and I have is good.
它很美好
It's great.
它很珍贵
It's rare.
而那正是我们该停止的理由
And that's why we should stop.
就现在
Now.
别担心 我们很温柔
Don't worry. We're gentle.
我做不到
I can't.
菲比 菲比 等等 等等
Phoebe, Phoebe, wait, wait.
等等 等等 听着 我们没必要这样
Wait, wait, look. We don't have to.
-如果你不舒服我们就不这么做 -放屁
- Not if you're not comfortable. - Bullshit.
你知道我不舒服
You knew I wasn't comfortable.
你以为我舒服吗 刚刚的事真是...
You think I am? That back there, that was--
我甚至都不知道那是什么
I don't even know what that was.
你是那个想到这来的人
You were the one who wanted to come here.
适应 融入 入乡随俗 这些是你说的
Adapt, fit in, when in rome. Those were your words.
所以那就是刚刚在那发生的事吗
So that's what that was back there?
那只是你在论证观点
That was just you proving a point?
报复我
Getting back at me?
我在试着让你开心
I am trying to make you happy.
我是很开心
I am happy.
JD 你总是要让我开心
JD, you always make me happy.
自从拉尔夫不再付赡养费后
Ever since Ralph cut off the alimony,
就好像你在推开我
It's like you're-- you're pulling away from me.
好像你在怪我
Like you--you blame me.
不是这样的
That is not true.
我爱你 JD
I love you, JD.
-你知道的 对吗 -是的
- You know that, right? - Yes.
-我也爱你 -那就是这样
- And I love you, too. - Then that's it.
这就是全部 我们爱对方
That's everything. Then we love each other.
是的 这是有点曲折的转变 但是...
And yeah, it's been a little bit of a bumpy transition, but--
没错 并且在第一道坎时你给自己找了
Yeah, and at the first bump you go and find yourself
又能让你感觉安全的杰玛·萨科
A Gemma Sacco who makes you feel safe again.
杰玛是我的朋友
Gemma is my friend.
她是我们的朋友
She is our friend.
而且她对我太好了
And she's been nothing but amazing to me.
直到正式宣布我不会说任何消息 但...
And I wasn't gonna say anything till it was official, but...
她给我提供了一份工作
She offered me a job.
当她的文化专员
To be her cultural attaché.
那听上去甚至都不像是真的职位
That--it doesn't even sound like a real thing.
这是真的职位
It is a real thing.
至于杰玛和那些人 他们...
And Gemma and these people, they...
他们对我们的工作有帮助
They are good for our careers.
我的天 别再把这搞得像和工作有关
Oh, my god. Stop making this about work.
这和工作无关 这和你有关 你...
This is not about work. This is about you--you--
你没有试着处理任何事
You are not trying to process anything.
你已经把玛蒂达雇回来了
You--you already hired back Martita.
-你要去哪 -回家 回洛杉矶
- Where are you going? - Back home, back to L.A.
回到现实 天啊 当洛杉矶是现实时
Back to reality. Jesus, when L.A. is reality,
你就知道你醉得太离谱了
You know that you're pretty far gone.
我听见你的话了 但我们不能就这么离开
I hear you, but we cannot just leave.
不 我们可以
Yes, we can.
而且我必须走
And I have to.
我真的希望你决定和我一起走
And I really hope that you decide to come with me.
好了
Well.
抱歉
Sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我根本不该让事情进展到这一步
I never should have let it go this far.
-我们之间 -那你为什么这么做
- Us. - Then why did you?
因为你让人难以抗拒 麦克·布雷迪
Because you're hard to resist, Mike Brady.
或许这不必是最后的道别
Maybe this doesn't have to be good-bye for good.
或许...
Maybe...
等到时机正确时吗
Waiting for the timing to be right?
没有保证书
There's no guarantees.
我们可能会错过
We could miss it.
我明白
I know.
晚安
Good night...
28号♥的妈妈
Two-eight's mom.
晚安
Good night.
妈妈
Mom?
你看起来好奇怪
You look weird.
这是一个奇怪的晚上
Oh, well, it's been a weird night.
发生了什么事吗
Something happen?
是的 你可以这么说
Yes. You can say that.
我不想再等了
I don't wanna wait anymore.
我不想错过它
I don't wanna miss it.
我必须做点什么
I have to do something.
就现在
Now.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我得谈谈 和...
Uh...I have to talk to--
查理已经睡了 不要出门
Charlie's already sleeping. Don't go anywhere.
我几个小时后回来 我爱你
I'll be back in a few hours. I love you.
好了 所有人 休息喝点水
Okay, everyone. Water break.
在冥想室 五分钟
In the meditation room. Five minutes.
好了
All right.
秃鹰 对吗 精彩的比赛
Bald eagle, right? Great match.
很抱歉我得把你打个半死
I'm sorry I had to beat the living crap out of you.
不用道歉
Don't apologize.
-再说一遍你的名字 -波多黎各美洲狮
- What's your name again? - Puerto rican puma.
波多黎各美洲狮
Puerto rican puma? Uh-huh.
-干杯 -谢谢 兄弟
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表