剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Ethan? Ethan?
-不好意思 我刚才 -居然无视我
- Hey, sorry, I just-- - Ignored me.
这里还是一团乱 我的天
This place is still a mess, man!
-是的 但我 -我都快累死了
- Yeah, but I-- - I am so tired.
我去了三家布里斯托特市场
I went to three Bristol Farms
然后我终于找到一个
before I finally found a cake
适合婚礼用的蛋糕
worthy of wedding-day plagiarism.
蛋糕 我已经烤好了
I baked it, the cake.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你烤出了那个谜一样的蛋糕吗
You baked the crazy poem cake?
斯考特 他有时候会教我点小技巧
Well, Scott, he sometimes would show me a few tricks.
小技巧
Tricks?
首先 这不是小技巧
First of all, this is not a trick.
这是最棒的婚礼蛋糕 简直是艺术品
This is a freaking mad genius wedding cake piece of art.
真的假的
Really?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Wow, thanks. - Yeah.
-你难道不觉得 -闭嘴
- Didn't think-- - Shut up.
我累死了 你升职了
I'm tired. You are promoted.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
恭喜你 烘焙师
Congrats, baker.
但是在我们找到别的洗碗机之前
Yes, but until we find another dishwasher,
你还是得要把这里收拾干净 快去吧
you still got to clean up, so get to it.
好 没问题 谢谢
Okay, cool. Thanks.
该死
Shit.
这里
Hey.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - Sure.
你朋友走得真快
Your friend left pretty quickly.
嗯 对 是的
Yeah, well, yeah.
她好像对你很失望
She seemed upset at you.
我不明白你为什么在意 不关你的事吧
I don't see why you care or how that's any of your business.
是不关我的事 我只是在找话题
It's not. Just making conversation.
晚安 28号♥的妈妈
Night, 2-8's mom.
-你对我有什么意见 -什么意见
- What is your problem with me? - My problem?
你跟我说话的方式很没人情味
The way you talk to me, it is dehumanizing.
很刻薄 你很刻薄
It's mean. You're mean.
你是个尖酸刻薄的人
You're a mean person.
四号♥桌的单 给你
Table four's bill, as you requested.
谢谢
Thanks.
-这是不是 -谢谢
- Is that-- - Thank you.
-是的 -你替我们买♥♥单了吗
- Yeah. - Did you just pay for our food?
-是的 -你为什么要这么做呢
- Yeah. - Why would you do that?
因为我吃了你们一半多爆米花
Well, I ate more than half your poppers.
这样更公平点
It seemed fair.
我不想你这么做
I don't want you to do that.
我会给你现金的
I'm gonna give you some cash.
不用了
Don't worry about it.
不 我不想亏欠你什么
No, I don't want to owe you anything.
太迟了
It's too late.
训练场见
See you at practice.
好的 谢谢大家 照片都删掉了
Okay, thank you all, photos wiped.
所有人都签保密协议了吗
Everyone sign those NDAs?
-是的 -真的吗 谢谢
- Yeah. - Yes? Great.
因为这些照片都太恶心了
Because those belfies were disgusting.
谁敢说出去一个字
Breathe a word of this to anyone,
我会让他后悔生出来 懂了吗
and you'll wish you were never born, got you?
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
好了 谢谢盖文 给你
All righty. Thanks, Gavin. There you go.
完美
Beautiful.
谢谢 医生
Appreciate you. Doctor.
我会把账单寄到你办公室
I'll send my bill to your office.
我会把保密协议的副本寄给你
I'll send you the copy of the NDA.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的再见
All right, buh-bye.
-你可真值那价钱 -你给的那点钱
- You're worth every penny. - Well, what you pay
根本不值得我做这些破事
isn't nearly enough for that shit, so...
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
还是有点没知觉
Still a bit numb.
也许你能 我是说
Maybe you can, you know,
帮帮我 你懂吧
help it along a little, you know?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我没有要你给我口或是别的什么
Look, I'm not asking for a blowjob or anything.
稍微帮我打个飞机就好
Maybe a gentle handy.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
只是轻轻地抚摸 别被吓到
Some light caressing, okay? Don't freak.
别被吓到 我是你的律师 不是妓♥女♥
Don't freak? I'm your lawyer, not your geisha.
听闻你这个律师提供全方面的服务
Heard you were more of a full-service kind of lawyer.
-谁告诉你的 -很多人
- Who told you that? - A lot of people.
这好像是众所周知了
It's pretty widely-known,
但先明确一下
but just to clarify,
你不会帮我打飞机了是吗
that's a no on the hand job?
好吧 你的手 你做主
Hey, okay, your hand, your decision.
你真的应该吃点 阿努克
You should really have some, 'Nouk.
-我很久以前就不吃煎饼了 -哦
- I don't eat pancakes anymore. - Oh.
我们应该再来一次 说不定能碰上真熊
We should come back soon, maybe see a real bear.
说不定 我们会做好准备的
Maybe. We'll be ready for it.
亲爱的 我能跟你聊几句吗
Hey, sweetie, can I talk to you for a sec?
-怎么了 -没 什么事都没有
- What's wrong? - No, nothing's wrong.
只是 我刚才在打包帐篷
I was just--I was packing up the tent,
然后 我在你的睡袋上发现了点东西
and, um, I noticed a little spot on your sleeping bag.
我以为我清理干净了 抱歉
Oh, I thought I cleaned that up. Sorry.
不不不 不用说抱歉
No, no, no, no, n-- do not be sorry.
没什么好抱歉的
There is nothing to be sorry about.
你来例假了 这很正常
It is totally natural for you to get your period.
这意味着你已经长大了
It just means that you're all grown up.
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
-好吧 -对不起
- Okay. - I'm sorry,
这是个很重要的时刻
it's just such a big moment.
你有什么问题要问的吗 比如
Is there any questions you have, like,
有什么要问我的吗
anything you want to ask me?
-没有 我没问题 -或许我们能
- No, I'm--I'm okay. - Maybe we could plan a little,
为你第一次例假办个小型净化仪式
like, cleansing ritual for your first moon cycle.
-这不是我第一次例假 -什么意思
- It's not my first one. - What do you mean?
我三个月前就来过了
I got it, like, three months ago.
那是谁向你
Oh. Who did you, um--
玛蒂达向我解释了所有事情
Martita explained everything.
好吧
Okay.
我回去接着吃了
I'm gonna go finish eating.
好的 好的 去吧 很好
Yeah, yeah, okay, sounds good.
和好吗
Peace?
那些话太刻薄了 我太刻薄了
That was mean. I was mean.
我很抱歉我说你
And I'm sorry for implying
完全不是什么美女
that you're anything but straight-up gorgeous,
我也很抱歉我一直在指手画脚
and for being super judgy,
试图妄断你和你的生活
and for making assumptions about you and your life,
我还很抱歉我 你好
and I'm sorry for being s--hello.
你好 你家肥皂用完了
Uh, hi. You're out of soap.
就在浴室旁边的柜子里
Uh, the cabinet next to the bathroom,
从上往下第二层架子上
second shelf from the top.
怎么 我生你的气 总得找人发泄一下
What? I was mad at you. I had to take it out on someone.
好事
Good.
那你儿子在家呢
And--and your son is home?
听起来像是指手画脚
Wow, is that judgment I smell?
不是 对不起
No. Yeah, sorry.
我儿子这周末和他爸爸
My son is with his dad this weekend
还有我姐 她的继母兼姨妈一起过
and my sister, his stepmother/aunt.
还好
Good.
我真是个焦虑 饥饿
I am an uptight, starving idiot
又难以接受新事物的白♥痴♥
who has a hard time opening up to new things,
但是你显然在写一个
and you clearly have a very fun,
又有趣又诱人的专栏 真替你开心
sexy column to write, so exciting.
什么 那个专栏吗 别这么说
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表