剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
就在我们以为你要搬去纽约的时候
back when we thought you were moving to New York.
她对公♥司♥业务已经很熟悉
She's caught up on firm business.
事情就是这样
That's what this is about.
拜托 艾伯特
Oh, please, Albert.
我想我们知道事情究竟是怎样
I think we know what this is really about.
不如再更具体地
Want to share more specifically
说明一下你的意思 迪莉娅
what you mean there, Delia?
不用了
No.
很好 麦尼斯诉加州案
Good, Mcnease versus state of California,
拉里 带我们过一遍
Larry, take us through it.
救赎谷康复疗养
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
你搞什么 弗朗普
What the hell, Frump?
-喝点酒壮壮胆 -不是吧你
- Just a little liquid courage. - Seriously?
我们送你来康复中心 你却随身带着
We're dropping you off at rehab and you're bringing that
这蠢东西 不好意思 师♥傅♥
pendejo cabron, baboso. Sorry, man.
我把这叫做致敬贝蒂·福特
I call it the Betty Ford salute.
贝蒂·福特是美国前总统杰拉德·福特的夫人
再见了 我亲爱的老朋友
Farewell, my dear old friend.
首先 它不是贝蒂·福特
Okay, first this is not Betty Ford,
其次 你说过你会认真对待此事的
and second you said you were gonna be serious about this.
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
我很认真啊 我已经来了
I am. Look, I'm here
准备好接受帮助了
and I am ready to get help.
-为了佐伊 记住这一点 -我会的
- For Zooey, remember that. - I will.
28天后 你会见到一个崭新的我
I will see you in 28 days, a new man.
别拖延时间了 去吧
Stop stalling, go.
-好的 -谢谢你
- Right. - Thank you.
送他到康复中心了 一小时后到我家来
The dug is landed, meet me in my place in an hour.
玩得开心 小宝贝
Have fun, bun-bun,
好好表现 用力击球
play well! Hit that ball hard!
妈妈 别叫我小宝贝
Mom, don't call me bun-bun.
你一定是教练吧
Hi, you must be the coach,
我是艾比·麦卡锡 查理的妈妈
I'm Abby Mccarthy, I'm--I'm Charlie's mom.
美味的瓜子
Oh, seeds yum.
我只是想介绍一下我自己
I just wanted to introduce myself
感谢你让查理进队
and say thank you for including Charlie on the team.
他很兴奋
He is very excited.
我对棒球不是很在行 杰克更厉害一点
I am not much of a baseball gal, that's more Jake's thing.
杰克是我的前夫
Jake is my ex,
不过他上周不得不搬到温哥华去了
but he had to move to Vancouver last week
因为导演的工作
for a job directing,
所以我成了全职陪练妈妈
so here I am full-time baseball mom.
我曾是个作家 写书的
I was a writer, uh, books.
不过 我现在依然是
But, um, I mean, I still am sort of.
我只是想花些时间
I just wanted to take some time,
留一些空间 评估
get some space, assess,
探索 生活就是一场历险嘛
explore, you know, the adventure that is life.
好吧 我等会要离开
Okay, um, well then I will be off then.
有什么需要告诉我的记得通知我
Let me know if I need to know anything,
或者查理有什么需要的话
or if Charlie needs anything.
他需要双好点的跑鞋 新球棍 新手套
Better spikes, new bat, new glove.
不好意思 我找下笔
Sorry, let me just get a pen.
这些在协议里都有写
It's all listed in the contract.
-你签名了吗 -协议 我不知道
- You sign yet? - Contract, I did not know--
从网站上下载
Download it off from the website,
下次比赛前带过来
bring it before the next game.
记得要签名 还有把你的车挪走
Sign. And move your car.
好了 快点
Okay, hustle.
快准备好 开始练习 快
Hustle up, let's get this practice going, hustle!
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
我很喜欢你的作品 JD
Love your work, JD,
事实上 关于明晚的展览
in fact I think I have the perfect spot
我有一个绝佳的地点
for it in tomorrow night's show.
-好极了 -谢谢
- Oh, that's fantastic. - Wow, thanks for this.
你看中了哪一幅画
What piece did you have in mind?
最能展现你特色的代表作
Oh, whatever best represents who you are.
我们待会儿再讨论
Oh, we'll discuss.
还有很多很棒的作品没给你看
I mean there's still some exciting pieces left.
JD的大部分作品都在
Most of JD's collection sold
穷街乐队的展览中出♥售♥了 我们...
at the skid row show that we--
我们 都是你的功劳
We? Come on, that was all you.
菲比真是精力充沛
Phoebe's a real powerhouse.
她对艺术有着天生的敏锐直觉
She's got amazing natural instincts for art.
我只是很感兴趣而已
It's just--it's kind of my passion.
玛丽安提过关于顾问职位的事
Marianne had mentioned something about a consultant position.
我不知道画廊是不是还
I don't know if the gallery is still--
-还在招人吗 -没错
- Still hiring? - Yeah.
-一直都在招 -玛丽安跟我提过你的背景
- Always. - Marianne mentioned to me about your background.
就让我们试试看吧 菲比 我拭目以待
Let's give it a shot, Phoebe. Impress me.
见鬼 见鬼
Holy shit. Holy shit.
好吧 还真是...
All right, that was--
-真是销魂 -持久得惊人
- Pretty flipping amazing. - Impressive stamina.
你的灵活
Your flexibility,
让我觉得好像在和冈比做♥爱♥
it's like having sex with gumby.
美国动画片《冈比》中的主人公
拜托别提儿童玩具
Oh, shh, please no children's toy reference.
好吧 满分10分 你可以打9.5分
Fine, but on a scale of 1 to 10 you're a 9.5
而且我是往低了说的
and I'm low-balling.
那我是在结束的时候丢了分吗
What, did I lose points on the dismount?
好吧 给你打10分 你值得这个分数
Fine, you're a ten. You earned it.
谢谢 我很感动
Thank you, I am touched.
尤其是因为我知道
Especially because I know
我正在被拿来和一大箩筐竞争者作比较
I'm being judged against a huge pool of competitors.
-好吧 -不 真的
- All right, ouch. - Yeah. No, seriously.
如果我能够算得清你毁了多少女人
If I could just count up how many women you've screwed?
一 二 三 四 五 六 七
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven--
说完
Write out--
你的呼吸很平稳 我们都知道这意味着什么
Your breathing's normal, we both know what that means.
-是吗 又来 -是的
- Yeah? Again? - Yeah.
直接上吗 现在 马上
Straight away, right away, now?
就现在 老男孩 就现在
Right away, old boy, right away.
我看了《爱经》了
I've got the "Kama Sutra,"
学到了数不尽的
and I've got a whole arsenal of moves
你见都没见过的姿势
that you haven't even seen yet.
一支九岁小孩组成的棒球队需要这么多
All this for a nine-year-old's baseball team?
真够累的
That is whack.
太累人了
So whack.
你看到我得花整个周末去完成的部分了吗
Did you see the part where I had to commit all my weekends?
看到了 如果他的球队赢了 你就完了
Oh, yeah. If his team wins you are screwed.
我给孩子们准备了好多有趣的项目
I had so many fun things planned for the kids.
过几个礼拜要带他们去家庭农场玩
I was gonna take them to the family ranch in a few weeks.
我以为你把农场卖♥♥了
I thought you sold that place.
我父母想卖♥♥ 我们找不到买♥♥家
My parents are trying to, we can't find a buyer.
我的生活就这样了吗
Is this my life now?
我好不容易能喘口气
I finally get a chance to breathe.
却又被朝人乱吐葵瓜子的混♥蛋♥
And now I am shackled to the Gestapo
领导的盖世太保戴上了手铐
run by an asshole who spits sunflower seeds at people.
我还要去买♥♥这一堆装备
And I have to buy all this gear.
至少你没有被你们公♥司♥
At least you're not being Hester Prynne'ed
烙上耻辱的印记《红字》by your place of work.
迪莉娅 我太抱歉了
Oh my God, Delia, I'm so sorry.
我自顾自抱怨 都忽略了你的处境
I'm whining and you actually have a real situation.
这绝对是厌女症
I mean, it's pure misogyny.
就算我是个荡♥妇♥ 但艾伯特有小♥弟♥弟♥
I'm the scarlet slut, but Albert has a penis,
所以我就要承受侮辱
so I'm tarnished.
-放马来吧 -真的吗
- Carry on. - For real?
你忽略了那个大客户的情况可不好
You missing out on that big client is not okay.
-你是合伙人之一 -对
- You're one of the partners. - Right.
你真该看看瓦内萨
You should've seen how fast
是怎样扑向那个案子的
Vanessa jumped at that case.
这出好戏 可以出一♥期♥精彩的专栏了
You know, all of this would make a fantastic column.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表