剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
他从不在一个主题上停留太久
He never stays on one topic too long.
-谢谢你 菲比 -不用谢 宝贝
- Thanks, Phoebe. - You're welcome, babe.
-宝贝 -比赛怎么样
- Hey, babe. - Hey, how was the game?
查理的队输了 但很精彩
Oh, Charlie's team lost, but it was great.
让人很兴奋
It was exciting.
辩论练习得怎么样
How was debate practice?
不错 相当棒
Good. So great.
亲爱的 你有空吗 我们能聊聊吗
Listen, honey, do you have a sec? Can we chat?
好 不过伊森在吗
Yeah. But is Ethan here?
-他说我该来这找他... -他在厨房♥里 但...
- He said that I should stop by-- - He's in the kitchen, but--
-好的 -佐伊
- Okay. - Zooey.
他说这是为了网站好
He said it was for the good of the site,
我还能说什么
so what can I say to that?
那个米切尔还真是让人恼火
That Mitchell really pisses me off.
是啊 可是我也无能为力 他是我老板
I know, but there's nothing I can do-- he's my boss.
但你不能就这么让他欺负你
But you can't let him walk all over you.
那是你的主意 你得让大家都知道
That was your idea, and you need to make sure it's acknowledged.
你理应得到尊重 是你自己得到的
You deserve respect. You've earned it there.
-搞什么 佐伊 -怎么了
- What the hell, Zooey? - What's going on?
她把我推倒了 她疯了
She pushed me! She's insane!
不 妈妈 她对他动手动脚的
No Mom, she had her hands all over him!
-那个脏婊♥子♥ -乔 你看见了吗
- That dirty slut! - Jo, you see this?
-我说了吧 -我会处理的
- This is it! - I will deal with this.
不 你不会 这就是问题所在
No, you won't, and that is the problem!
他不会想跟你在一起的
He's never gonna want to be with you.
看看你 你还是个孩子
Look at you, you're a child!
至少我没有你这么魁梧
Well, at least I'm not huge like you
你能站直了还真是让人惊讶
I'm surprised you can stand up straight!
佐伊 别这样
Hey, Zooey, don't!
那她对我说的那些话呢
What about what she said to me?
查理 我带你去天井好吗
Hey, C-man, can I get you on the patio, please? Thank you.
佐伊 不管你有多生气
Zooey, no matter what you are feeling,
绝对不能动手
physical violence is never okay!
-不要教育我的... -够了
- Do not lecture-- - Enough!
大♥麻♥烦 你快挪挪地儿
You, problem, move it out.
莉莉 请跟你弟一起去外面
Lilly, follow your brother, please.
佐伊 去另一边
Zooey, a separate corner.
-谢谢 -高兴了
- Thank you. - You happy?
现在你高兴了吗 乔
Are you happy now, Jo?
你放任不管就是会发生这种事情...
Because this is what happens when you don't--
又开始对我的教育方式说教了
There you go with the mommy lecturing again!
-当着你的面 -好吧 女士们 歇口气吧
- In front of you! - Okay, ladies, take a breath!
你就像是逃避现实的鸵鸟
You are like an ostrich with your stupid head
束手不管
buried in the sand.
你女儿着魔了
You daughter is obsessed!
着魔的是你
Obse--you're the one that's obsessed!
我着魔了
I'm obsessed?
你是对教练着魔了
Oh, yeah, you are obsessed with the coach.
你看他的时候满眼的爱心符号♥都要溢出来了
You have these cartoon hearts coming out of your eyes!
上次我看见你这样 你嫁给了那个人
The last time I saw you like this, you married the guy!
到底是谁在逃避现实
Who really has her head in the sand?
说的挺好
Good talk.
莉莉带查理回家了 佐伊呢
Uh, Lilly took Charlie home. Where's Zooey?
芭芭拉捎她回去了
Barbara gave her a lift.
那小子呢
And lover boy?
我也让他回家了
I sent him home, too.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
之前说的你跟教练的话
what I said about you and the coach.
很抱歉刚才孩子们的事
I'm sorry what happened just now with the kids.
我有点失控了
I kind of lost my shit.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我也处理得不是很好
I didn't really handle it very well either.
我不愿意面对现实
Me not wanting to see what was happening--
我只是希望她一切都好 我也以为她是的
I just--I wanted her to be all right, and I thought she was.
她没事的 她坚强聪明
She's okay. She is tough and smart,
她也是个好人 乔
and she's a good person, Jo.
你能这么说真难得
That's big of you to say.
可怜的莉莉
Poor Lilly.
她会没事的
She'll be all right.
至少她得到了那小子
At least she got the guy.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
我们的女儿们为了男人争风吃醋 就跟我们一样
Our daughters fighting over a guy. They're just like us.
我们当时是争谁来着
Who did we fight for?
你疯狂地迷恋杰克
Uh, you were totally into Jake.
不可能
That is such a lie!
不过 他没有目标的特质 我确实很欣赏
Although, his aimless quality, I did appreciate.
但我从没有为了他跟你争过
But I never fought you for him.
拜托 我退出得可快了
Come on. I conceded real fast.
因为你知道那是一个时代的浪漫故事
Because you knew it was a love story for the ages.
-永远都是 -永远都是
- Forever. - Forever.
还挺尴尬的
It's disconcerting, huh?
我们的孩子饥渴难耐吗
Our kids being hornballs?
除了那个 同时我还到了更年期
That, and that I'm going through menopause,
却还依然疯狂地迷恋男人
and I'm still as boy-crazy as ever.
我不会嫁给他 但是...
And I'm not gonna marry him, but...
你继续保持着对他的感觉
You got the feels going on?
我知道他在经历艰难的离婚
I knew he was going through a tough divorce,
我欺骗自己让自己觉得
and I deluded myself into thinking
我能跟他有一段不一样旅程
that I had something different with him.
崭新的 轻松的
Ugh. New, easy.
我只是不知道我能不能跟他走下去
I just don't know if I can go down that road with him.
我不喜欢跟他在一起时的自己
I don't like what it brings out in me--
神经质艾比
neurotic Abby.
我想我们永远不会真正改变
I guess we never really change.
其实我觉得你做得相当好
I actually think you're doing pretty well.
回到家就发现它成了这样
Came home and found it like this.
不
Oh, no.
讨厌你
讨厌王子
安博
Amber.
她说不是她 可是
She says it wasn't her, but...
还有谁会想要这样伤害我呢
who else would want to hurt me like this?
她玩弄了我 好让她能够毁掉
She played me just so she could ruin the thing
我最在意的东西
that I care for most...
我的宝贝
my baby.
你想怎样
What do you want to do?
我要让她净身出户
I want to leave her with nothing.
再棒不过了
That could not have gone any better.
-她超喜欢你 -她挺好的
- She loved you. - She was cool.
我知道
I know.
我还以为她会买♥♥下那幅松鼠的画
I thought for a second she was gonna buy the squirrels.
不 杰玛从不立刻买♥♥下东西
No, Gemma never buys anything right away.
她得把画作先留在灵魂中
She has to let a piece exist in her soul
再买♥♥下它放到安置的地方
before she commits it to her physical space.
相信我 肯定有戏
Trust me, this was forward movement.
好吧
Okay.
我相信你
I'll take your word for it...
除非你改变主意
unless you change your mind.
什么意思
What was that?
抱歉 算了吧
Sorry, forget it.
不 JD 我们说好了的
No, JD, we've talked about this.
如果你生气了 尽管发泄出来
If you're angry, just express yourself.
我只是...
I just...
你之前说你不喜欢那幅画
you said before that you didn't like that painting.
-我没那么说 -你说那不符合我的招牌
- I never said that. - You said it was "Off brand."
为什么你还要比手势 好像招牌是什么似的
Why are you finger quoting? Like, brand isn't a thing.
我想我只是怀念你有主见的时候
I guess I just miss when you had an opinion.
我想知道你对我作品的看法
I want to know what you think of my work,
而不是你对杰玛的意见的看法
not what you think that Gemma might think.
预测他人的意见是我的工作
Anticipating what other people think is my job.
我是名顾问 我的意见 并不重要
I am a consultant. My opinion-- it doesn't matter.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表