剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
So you guys went to the Dodgers game together?
作为一个团体去
Like, as a group?
只是我们少数几个
Like, just a few of us.
艾琳的老公可以提供包厢座
You know, Ilene's husband has box seats.
他是个代理商
He's an agent.
我的意思是
I mean--
查理很喜欢道奇队
You know, Charlie really loves the Dodgers.
所以如果你们再去的话
So if you're ever going again--
好的 我们会 会通知你的
Yeah, we'll-- we'll let you know.
包厢座有点难订
The box is kind of in demand.
是的
Yes.
女士们 明天训练后见
Ladies, tomorrow after practice.See you then.
好的
Yes.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
好的 勇士队加油
Okay, go Warriors.
加油
Yes!
道奇队
The Dodgers?
包厢座
Box seats.
请不要介意
Please don't take it personally.
这只是 我没有 真的 我没有
It's just--I don't. I mean, really, I don't.
我只是想让查理融入大家 所以
I just want Charlie to fit in, so...
不 他表现很棒
No, he's doing great.
其他孩子真的很喜欢他
The other kids really like him.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
天哪 听到这个真的太好了
Oh, my God, that is so nice to hear.
-是的 -谢谢你
- Yeah. - Thank you.
不客气
Sure.
我做了什么冒犯她们的事了吗 或者
Have I done something to offend them, or...
没有 没有
No, no, no.
只是这群家长在一起太久了
It's just this group has been together for a long time,
而家长比孩子更喜欢抱团
and parents can be clique-ier than the kids.
你是新来的妈妈
You're the new mom on the block.
-是的 -所以给她们一点时间
- Right. - So just give it a beat.
我会的
I'm gonna give it a beat.
也许再多一点时间
Oh, maybe three beats.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
好了 艾比
All right, Abby.
-拜拜 -再见
- Bye. - I'll see you.
那些妈妈听起来像是些傲慢的讨厌鬼
Those moms sound like uppity butt wipes.
我不知道 我只想要查理
I don't know, I just want Charlie to--
我只是不想他不合群
I don't want him to miss out.
我还以为我进步了 但
You know, I thought I was making progress, but--
-我们爱你 -谢谢
- Hey, we love you. - Thank you.
和闺蜜们在一起真好
And it's so nice to be with my ladies.
我是说 面对面地与
I mean, just to have some face time with--
至少你们两个
At least two of you.
弗朗普金斯和他的生意计划怎么样了
So what's happening with Frumpkis and his business plan?
保持观望态度
Wait and see attitude.
面包店里搞A.A.是个绝佳的想法
A.A. at a bakery is kind of a genius idea.
可这要把我逼疯了 每次他想出
Which drives me insane. Every time he comes up
一个好主意 我就想朝他的脸打一拳
with a great idea, I want to punch him in the face.
我知道 但他正在一步步付诸行动总是好事
I know, but it's so good that he's getting his act together.
但是总的来说 我不知道他要怎么才能
But the whole--I don't know how he's gonna be open
在会议上放得开 在有你在场的情况下
at a meeting with you there.
那场面还真有点有趣
That just feels a little cozy.
我怎么能说不呢 至少他想要得到帮助
Well, how can I say no? At least he wants to get help.
-你一定在开玩笑 -我的天 你们两个
- You've gotta be kidding. - Oh, my God, the two of you.
我真的要把这些手♥机♥带走
I am literally gonna take those phones away.
对不起 杰玛在和我说最好笑的
I'm sorry, just Gemma is telling me the funniest--
-别再说杰玛了 -杰玛
- Enough with Gemma! - Gemma!
我说了这么多关于她的事了吗
Wow, do I talk about her that much?
-没错 -是有点多
- Yes! - A little bit.
我道歉
I'm sorry.
只是因为她如此自♥由♥ 活在当下
She's just so free and live-in-the-moment and--
好吧 我会冷静冷静
Okay, I'll cool it.
我会冷静 关于杰玛的事我会冷静
I'll cool it, I'll cool it on the Gemma situation.
我会参与你们的谈话
I will join the land of the living
和这个人 迪莉娅
with this one, Delia, and--
我可能犯了重罪
I may have a felony on my record.
-什么 -这是什么意思
- What? - What does that mean?
等等 我很困惑
Wait, I'm confused?
我还以为你因为酒后骑自行车而受伤了
I thought you got nailed for drunk cycling.
是的 我也许还
Yeah, well, I may have had
在大学有喝苦艾酒后酒驾的经历
another DUI back in college when I got drunk on absinthe
还把我男朋友的车开进了一片橘子林
and smashed my boyfriend's car into an orange grove.
你也许想考虑下那些面包店里的A.A.会议
You might want to consider those A.A. meetings at the bakery.
这是八百年前的事了
It was a million years ago,
我还是以最优等成绩毕业的
and I still graduated summa cum laude.
但在加州 两次酒驾
But two DUIs in the state of California
真的可以让你吃很久的牢饭
can mean some really serious jail time.
可你不是在律师事务所工作吗
Um, don't you work at a law firm?
也许那里有人能帮助你
Perhaps someone there could help you.
不 这不在选择之内
No, not an option.
我还没忘记那场羞辱
I'm still not past the slut shaming.
不论如何 如果我让某个合伙人来处理这事
And anyway, if I took it to one of the partners,
他们不把我撕碎才怪
they would just tear me to shreds.
所以我找到了一个谁也不认识的律师
So I found the one lawyer that no one knows.
她25岁 还是个新人
She's 25. Fresh out of kindergarten.
从不打电♥话♥
She just never picks up the phone,
聊天只发表情
and she just texts emojis.
表情
Emojis.
还有什么需要吗
Can I get you anything else?
-有 -我得到了这个
- Yes. - I got this.
女士们 鉴于你们都是群疯贱♥人♥
Ladies, since you're all crazy bitches,
今天的早餐我来买♥♥单
breakfast is on me today.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
因为妈妈加薪了
'Cause mama got a raise.
纳尼
What?
所以想吃多少吃多少
So enjoy the free eats while you can.
你的意思是从现在起 可以吃高级食物了
You mean from now on, fancy pants.
哈哈 不 不许过度花费
Ha ha. No, can't start overspending.
至少你可以为自己买♥♥个好东西
Oh, come on, you can at least buy yourself one nice thing.
是啊
Yeah.
是的 这是我应得的 不是吗
Yeah, because I deserve it, don't I?
-当然 -谢谢你菲比
- You do. - Thanks, Phebes.
迈克
我开始觉得只有失败者才会迷信这种东西
事实上 我正在考虑
Actually, I've been thinking
买♥♥一个非常漂亮的火炉
about getting a really nice stove.
真的非常非常漂亮
Like, really nice.
就像你说的那样吗
Like what are you talking about?
-维京牌的 -是啊 女孩们
- Viking. - Yeah, girl!
谢谢你们的回应
Thank you for reacting like that.
发生什么事了
What is happening?
你好 大伪君子
Um, hello? Hypocrite much?
-不好意思 是教练 -好吧
- Sorry, it's Coach. - Okay.
我回来就是为了这个 细节 我需要细节
Oh, I'm back in for this. Details, I need details.
我 进展很顺利 只差最后一步
I.. um, just going most of the way but not all
真是不可思议地性感
is ridiculously sexy.
艾比和迈克 这是个俳句
Oh, Abby and Mike, a haiku.
美妙的隔衣擦火
Gleeful dry-humping
让所有姐妹都说 啊
makes all the sisters say huh.
-加紧进度啊 -是啊
- Just bone already! - Yeah!
不 但这正让它如此不可思议
No, but that is what makes it so incredible.
你们不记得做足前戏
I mean, don't you remember foreplay
直到你想要进一步探索
until you felt like you wanted to explode?
我感觉自己像是我书里的某个角色
I feel like one of the characters in my book, so...
那十分性感
That is pretty hot.
《我爱熟♥女♥》那部色情片中的ETA吗
ETA on the MILF porn?
我就要写完一个初稿了 而且我
I'm about to finish a draft and I'm--
这有点像佛教写作
it's like tantric writing.
迈克让我欲♥火♥焚身 心慌意乱
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表