剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
逗得开心 僚机
Have fun, wingwoman.
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir?
我朋友很喜欢你宽厚的肩膀
My girlfriend loves your broad shoulders,
不过你这肩膀挡住她看比赛了呢
but they're blocking her view of the game.
让你朋友给我...
Well, tell your friend to just...
28号♥的妈妈
2-8's mom.
教练
Coach.
我的错
My mistake.
您继续
As you were.
你说他
You said his broad,
宽厚而强壮的肩膀挡到我看电视了
manly shoulders were blocking my view of the television?
我没说强壮的 这是你自己加的
I did not say "Manly." You added that.
天哪 他在看这里吗
Oh, my God, is he looking here?
-是迈克·布雷迪啊 -迈克·布雷迪
- Uh, that's Mike Brady. - Mike Brady?
迈克·布雷迪 像《脱线家庭》里的布雷迪吗
Mike Brady, as in "The Brady Bunch"?
美国早期家庭喜剧
等等 你认识他
Wait, you know him?
没有 不过我在这儿见过他几次
No, but I've seen him around here a bit.
他之前是堪萨斯皇家队的职业球员
He was a pro player for the Kansas City Royals.
听说他最近在闹离婚
Heard he's getting a divorce.
他走过来了
And he's coming over here.
该死 他是个混♥蛋♥ 我们快聊起来
Shit, he's such an asshole. We are gonna make small talk,
这样我就能把他赶走了
and I am going to get rid of him.
你好 迈克·布雷迪 布雷迪教练
Hello, Mike Brady, Coach Mike Brady.
真没想到在这儿还能碰上你
The last place I would expect to see you.
猜得不错 你被她盯上了
Good instincts. You got her pegged.
你好 我是芭芭拉
Hi, I'm Barbara.
我是迈克 我之前在这儿见过你
Mike. I've seen you around here.
是啊
Yeah.
很高兴见到你
Um, it was so great to see you,
迈克·布雷迪教练 不过我们正在--
Coach Mike Brady, but we were actually--
正无聊呢 要一起坐坐吗
Just chilling. Want to join us?
乐意至极
Why not?
可以借下椅子吗
May I?
你介意我--
Mind if I--
吃吧 我的爆米花就是你的
Please. Mi poppers son su poppers.
我这朋友还只吃空气呢
My friend here just eats air.
-你也是道奇粉啊 -对啊
- So you're a Dodger fan? - Yeah.
我看的不多
I haven't watched much of this,
但是卡兹米尔今晚很艰难啊
but Kazmir is having a tough night.
不是应该说道奇队员们的粉丝吗
Shouldn't it be "Dodgers fan"?
又不是只有一个道奇球员 对吧
I mean, isn't there more than one Dodger?
对了 你之前和罗德里魁兹一起打过球
Wait, you used to play with A-Rod.
一起打过两年
Two years.
那些关于他的传闻都是真的吗
Is it true what they say about him?
他传闻那么多呢
Well, they say a lot about A-Rod,
不过 罗德里魁兹自有他的作风
but, uh, A-Rod can be about A-Rod.
你季后赛那场无安打
You know I was actually at the playoff game
我还去现场看了呢
when you threw the no hitter?
05年的时候 不会吧
In '05? No way. Oh.
你是那律师
You the lawyer?
-他在哪儿呢 -好极了
- Where is he? - Perfect.
现在到底什么情况
What is the emergency?
罗尼的短♥信♥说得不清不楚的
Ronnie's text was really vague.
抱歉 这有点不好解释
Sorry, it's kind of hard to explain, you know,
靠嘴巴说不清楚
with, like, the--with the mouth words.
好吧 试试看
Okay, well, try.
为了来这儿我还放弃了场激动人心的约会呢
I had to leave a really stimulating date to get here.
你快来...
You got to just--you got to--
你快来看下这个
you got to just see this.
好吧 不好意思
Okay. Excuse me.
麻烦让一下
Out of my way, please.
天哪 罗尼
Wh--oh, my God, Ronnie.
迪莉娅
Delia!
你太厉害了
You are so badass.
你能先解释下这是怎么回事吗
Would you ex-explain this?
小加 这个你来说吧
Gav, you want to take this one?
我们之前试着
Well, you see, we were trying
给罗尼的大鸟倒个模
to make a cast out of Ronnie's cock.
它太美了 它应该在博物馆里
It's so beautiful. It belongs in a museum.
天哪
Oh, my God.
对 铸上去的阶段进行得很好
Yeah, we got it on so, so well,
但是把它弄下来就不太顺利了
but the getting it off part, it's not good.
我这上面的穿孔
My, um, piercing--
直到遇到了麻烦
Well, you see, they don't even bother mentioning the piercings
他们才提到穿孔的问题
until the troubleshooting section.
比如... 我也不想这样
Like, and, you know, I don't want to,
比如把它砸开
like, you know, break the thing off--
-天哪 -或者把它弄变形
- Oh, holy sh-- - Or, like, deform it.
罗尼 看着我 我在这 集中注意力
Ronnie, hey, look at me, right here. Focus.
看着我的眼睛 谢谢
Eye contact. Thank you.
罗尼 你管理着一家财富五百强企业
Ronnie, you run a Fortune 500 company.
我们正处在离婚协商中
We're in the middle of divorce negotiations.
如果你妻子的律师得到任何关于此事的证据
If your wife's lawyers get any evidence of this,
他们就能大显身手 他们会把它放上网
they're gonna have a field day. They're gonna put it online.
-那正是我叫你来的原因 -你嗑嗨了吗
- That's why I called you. - Are you high?
帮我 迪莉娅·巴耐 你是我唯一的希望
Help me, Delia Banai. You're my only hope.
够了
Stop that.
所有人闭嘴 别笑了
Everyone shut up! Stop laughing.
好了 我会打电♥话♥给我认识的一位医生
Okay, I'm gonna call a doctor I know.
他非常谨言慎行 好吗
He's very discreet, okay?
你叫什么 我不关心
What's your name? I don't care.
把包给我 把包给我
Give me the bag. Give me the bag.
所有人 我们现在全面封锁
People, we are on full lockdown.
把手♥机♥放到包里
Phones in the bag.
这件事不能传出这里 明白吗
This incident doesn't leave this loft, got it?
很好 干得好
Wonderful, good job.
一点燃油 一些氧气 加上一丝火星
A little fuel, some oxygen, and a spark,
你就把火生起来了
and that's how you get fire.
把它放在火上
Put it on in the fire there.
对 烤烤它 对了
Yeah, cook it up. There you go.
-你在给谁发短♥信♥ -一个朋友
- Who are you texting? - A friend.
哪个朋友
Which friend?
好吧
Okay.
我给你做了样东西
Uh, I made something for you.
好的 谢谢
Oh, okay. Thanks.
我们之前为了生火在收集木材
We were collecting wood earlier for the fire,
我就捡了点东西
and I just picked up a couple things,
给你做了这个
and I made it for you.
对 当然 这挺好的
Yeah, sure. It's nice.
妈妈
Mommy!
有什么东西在外头
There's something out there.
好的 保持冷静 小家伙
Okay, just stay calm, bud.
不是什么会伤害我们的 大概吧
It's nothing that's gonna hurt us, probably.
-你们在说什么 -它看起来非常非常大
- What are you talking about? - It seems really, really big.
-万一是熊呢 -不 不是熊 好吗
- Uh-oh. What if it's a bear? - No, it's not a bear, okay?
但无论它是什么 我们只需要保持冷静
But whatever it is, we just need to remain calm
向它显示出我们
and show it that we are--
我们不怕它
we are not scared of it.
巨大的噪音 用锅碗瓢盆 你有什么
Loud noises, pots and pans, what do you have?
什么都行 对对对 好的
Anything? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, okay.
对 熊 我们不怕你
Um, yeah, we're not afraid of you, bear.
我们要这么做 熊 我们不怕你
This is what we're gonna do. We're not afraid of you, bear!
对
Yeah.
熊 我们不怕你
We're not afraid of you, bear!
熊 我们不怕你
We're not afraid of you, bear!
滚开 滚开
Go away! Go away!
等等 我看到了什么东西
Hang on, I see something.
走开 走开
Away, away!
走开
Away!
是一只负鼠
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表