剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
没错 谢谢你 琳达
Oh, that's right. Thank you, Linda.
不 谢谢你组织活动
No, thank you for hosting.
真是个好主意
This was a really nice idea.
-别客气 -失陪
- You're welcome. - Excuse me.
这真是个好主意
This was a really nice idea. Huh.
冷静
Okay, calm down.
尽情喝 教练
Well, drink up, coach.
还有更多要给你喝的呢
There's more where that came from.
什么
What?
来了不少人呢
Place is pretty packed.
不错啊 弗朗普
Not bad, Frump.
好吧 我承认 你赢了
Okay, I will own it. You win.
有什么可说的 女人 我有天赋
What can I say, toots? I'm kind of a genius.
-有什么可说 -我要收拾一下
- What can you say? - I'm gonna clean up
然后卖♥♥更多东西给酒鬼
and then go sell more stuff to drunks.
做你该做的
Do your thing.
我要等他们结束
I think I'm gonna sit this one out.
我只是没什么感觉
I'm just not really feeling it.
拜托 乔
Oh, come on, Jo.
我不参加戒酒会
Just because I'm not in the mood for one meeting
并不代表我还会酗酒
does not mean I'm going out on a bender.
好吗 你能不这样吗
Okay, will you please stop?
你去参加我就不这样了
I'll stop when you tell me what gives.
我不需要向你解释
I don't need to explain myself to you.
是吗
Is that right?
是的 乔 我状态很好
Yeah, Jo, I'm doing really well.
你只需要知道这个
That's all you need to know.
你本应该照你承诺过的去做
And here you are giving me bullshit excuses when you should
现在却在这给我编些扯淡的理由
be out there helping yourself like you said you would.
我从康复中心回来后
I have been busting my ass here
一直努力工作
ever since I got back from rehab.
从康复中心逃出来
Since you broke out of rehab!
听听你在说什么
Would you listen to yourself?
我戒酒了 乔 我真的很努力
I'm clean, Jo. I mean, I am really trying.
我在那尽全力了 结果呢
I'm out there doing the best I can, and you know what?
你却对我挑三拣四
All I'm getting from you is attitude.
你和我说你计划
You told me you were supposed to go
每天去戒酒会 找个保证人
to a meeting every single day and get a sponsor.
别操心生意 没有你我们也能行
Forget about the business. We were doing fine without you.
好吧
Oh, okay.
那么不如你来打扫吧
Well, then yeah, why don't you clean up?
因为我要走了
'cause I'm out of here.
好 再见
Fine, bye.
你是跑遍了洛杉矶的农贸市场
Okay, do you go to every farmer's market in L.A.
买♥♥光了所有的甘蓝吗
and buy out their kale?
你是甘蓝囤积者吗
Are you a kale hoarder?
你真喜欢用我的食物开我玩笑
Wow, you just love to make fun of me because of my food.
这好像是你最爱的消遣
That's, like, your favorite hobby.
用和你有关的一切开玩笑是我最爱的消遣
Making fun of you about anything is my favorite hobby.
好了 教练 你需要归队了
Okay, coach, you need to get back to your team.
球队很好
Team's fine.
我是女主人
Well, I am the hostess,
我得回到聚会中去
and I need to get back to my party.
我也是你的客人
Well, I'm one of your guests,
我需要被招待一会
and I need a few minutes of hosting.
私下地
In private.
洗衣房♥ 好像专属于我们
The laundry room, it's like our specialty.
天呐
Oh, my god.
对不起 我以为这是洗手间
Sorry, I thought this was a bathroom.
这...
It--
这不妙 非常不妙
This is bad. Really bad.
我觉得应该没有我们想得那么糟
I'm sure this is not as bad as we think it is.
我们喝酒了 大家都沉浸在聚会里
We had a few drinks, everybody's enjoying the party,
琳达是个理智的人
And Linda is a rational human,
她也是父母 她会理解的
and she's a parent, and she gets it.
艾比 我们的孩子也有可能走进来的
Abby, one of our kids could have walked in.
该死
Oh, shit.
好的 那么
Okay, um, well,
我们去和她聊聊 让她保密
we just need to talk to her and tell her not to say anything--
我去说比较好
Well, it's better it comes from me.
我认识琳达很久了
I've known Linda a long time.
我来解决
I'll handle this.
如你所见 我翻修过很多厨房♥
So as you can see, I have renovated a lot of kitchens.
这是莫丽娜的
Al Molina's here.
詹和本在考艾岛的海滨别♥墅♥
Jen and ben's beach house in Kauai.
听着 这些都很精致
Look, it's all gorgeous.
但我想要在合适的价位 增加六个炉头
But what I'm looking for is six burners, two ovens,
两个烤箱 一个挂锅的空间 仅此而已
a high place to hang my pots, that's it, at the right price.
我明白 但是要知道
And I hear you, but let's just be clear.
我主要从事高端改造
I specialize in things that are high-end.
那些一般商店买♥♥不到的物品
Products that you just can't go into any store and buy.
如果你去看我的作品集
And if you look at my portfolio,
你会看到我使用美丽的作品
you see that I install beautiful pieces,
但我得给杰玛发前后对比的照片
But I have to remember to send before and after pictures
因为她真的...
to Gemma because she really--
第一次警告
And strike one.
对了 你朋友迟到了
By the way, your friend is late.
我讨厌迟到的人
I hate when people are late.
芭芭拉 别激动
Barbara, just chill.
现在这时候是洛杉矶堵车高峰期
It is rush hour in Los Angeles.
什么味
What is that smell?
你烤了派吗
Are you baking pie?
也许吧
Maybe.
-在吗 -我们在这
- Hello? - Oh, we're back here.
不是吧 他门都不敲就这么走进我家了
No, he did not just walk into my house without knocking.
客气一点 他简直天才
Just be nice. He's a genius.
相信我
Just trust me.
-菲比你好啊 -你好
- Hey, Phoebe, my girl. - Hi!
你好
Hello.
麻烦你介绍
Thank you for the introduction.
-应该的 -你家非常...
- Of course. - Hey, hey, your place is...
可爱
Cute.
天 谢谢了
Gee, thanks.
我叫达瑞尔 很高兴见到你
I'm Darrell. Nice to meet you.
达瑞尔
Well, Darrell,
鉴于你未经我同意
Since you took it upon yourself
不敲门就闯进了我家
to enter my home without knocking,
我感觉需要声明一下
I feel I need to make it clear to you
进来这里得脱鞋
that this is a shoe-free environment.
行行好 请脱鞋
So if you would be so kind, off.
我叫芭芭拉
I'm Barbara.
28号♥妈妈 你玩不过我的
Two-eight's mom, you suck at this.
可别轻敌啊 教练
Oh, don't you underestimate me, coach.
快快快
Go, go, go, go, go.
对不起你们 没立起来
I'm so sorry, team. I couldn't close it.
你很努力了
Hey, you put in a good effort.
至少你家美美的
At least you have a beautiful house.
-谢谢 -可不是吗
- Thank you. - Oh, isn't it stunning?
谁给你装♥修♥的
Who's your decorator?
其实大部分都是我自己弄的
Actually, I did most of the decorating,
家居网帮了点忙
with a little help from remodelista.
我去给你们端"棒球提尼"过来
I am gonna get you guys some baseball-tinis.
我来帮你
I will help you.
感觉我们棒球妈妈之间的冰川开始消融了
I am sensing a baseball mom thaw.
我知道 她们本来是最难融的俩冰块
I know, and those two cubes were the hardest ones to melt.
真高兴你在这 有个盟友真好
I'm so glad you're here. It is so good to have an ally.
我的荣幸
It is my pleasure.
还有你跟那棒球教练...
And you and that baseball coach...
是吧
Right?
激♥情♥似火啊
Serious heat,
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表