剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
没错
Yeah.
我前夫和我 我们经历了很多
My ex and I-- we went through so much.
有很多起起伏伏
Um, there was, like, a lot of ups and downs
以及究竟分不分的问题
and, you know, "Will they/won't they"?
这是十分复杂的...
It was, uh, a lot of complex...
复杂的问题
complexity.
是的
Yeah.
这就像过山车
It's, uh-- it's a roller coaster.
对
Yeah.
孩子 你能行
Boy, you got this!
太棒了
Yes.
这就对了 就是这样
There we go! There we go!
这真是太棒了
That was amazing.
最后一次上场击球 他肩上承载着整赛季
Last at-bat, season's on his shoulders.
加油 小家伙
Come on, little guy!
好了 查理
All right, Charlie!
你能行
You can do it!
好球
Strike!
好球
Strike!
你能行的 专心
You got this! Focus.
加油 28号♥
Let's go, 2-8.
三振
Strike three!
比赛结束
That's the game.
天哪
Oh, God.
28号♥ 看着我
2-8, look at me.
教练 我输了 我让我们输掉了整场比赛
Coach, I lost it. I lost the whole game for us.
不不 你没有 你打得很努力
No, no, you didn't. You played hard.
你在场上全力以赴了 我为你骄傲
You left it all out there. I'm proud of you.
你有个精彩的赛季
You had a great season.
我们有个精彩的赛季
We had a great season.
是的
Yeah.
一 二 三 钢头队
One, two, three, Steelheads!
宝贝 你表现得太棒了
Sweetie, you did a damn good job.
-太棒了 -我好为你骄傲 亲爱的
- Damn good job. - I'm so proud of you, honey.
给你 击球能手
There you go. Slugger.
谢谢
Thanks.
宝宝熊
Oh, honey bear.
这一定很艰难
This must be hard.
勇士队一度成为你生命中重要的一部分
The Warriors, its been a big part of your life for a while now,
现在它结束了
and now it's over.
感到难过是正常的 结束总是很艰难
It's okay to be sad. Endings are tough.
这个纸杯蛋糕真好吃
Wow, this cupcake's amazing!
对吧 到厨房♥去
Yeah? Go into the kitchen.
-伊桑会再给你一个 -是的
- Ethan will get you another one. - Yeah.
好了 宝贝 你可以顺从自己的感受
All right, sweetie, well, it's okay to feel your feelings.
一切都会好的
You know, everything's gonna be okay.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
是的 他看起来相当心碎
Yeah, he seems pretty broken up.
至于你 我确信你解脱了
You, on the other hand, I'm sure you're relieved.
再也没有麦克闹剧了
No more Mike drama.
没错 我解脱了 我完全解脱了
Yes, I am relieved. I am extremely relieved.
我没那么说
I did not say that.
-不 你说了 你昨天说的 -我没有
- Yes, you did. You said that yesterday. - I did not.
你这个骗子
You're such a liar.
-不 你昨天说了 -我没有
- No, you said that yesterday. - I didn't.
好了 我的推论是正确的
Okay, my theory's correct.
有一段恋爱三角关系在进行中
There's a love triangle going on.
对 一段佐伊是局外人的关系
Yeah, one that Zooey's on the outside of.
这可说不准
You don't know that.
帮你续杯
Get you a refill.
也许莉莉只是试着夺走伊桑
Maybe Lilly's just trying to move in on Ethan
因为佐伊是...
because Zooey is, you know--
乔 够了
Jo, enough.
莉莉真的很烦恼
Lilly was really upset.
-她看起来挺好 -那是目前
- She seems fine. - Now.
但在之前 她告诉我时都快哭了
But before, when she told me, she was near tears.
莉莉 她有点...
Well, Lilly, she's a little--
莉莉有点什么
Lilly's a little what?
她有点被过度保护
She's a tiny bit overprotected,
就是娇生惯养 那没关系
just coddled, and that's fine.
那是你为人父母的选择 我只是认为有时候
That's your parental choice-- I just think sometimes
你得让孩子摔倒并自己爬起来
you got to let the kids get dirty and figure it out.
你说这话倒容易
Well, that is easy for you to say,
我女儿是那个摔倒吃灰尘的人
when my daughter's the one getting all the dirt on her.
你放任不管的教育政策
Your hands-off parenting technique
这次不能解决问题
is not gonna cut it this time.
不如你操心你的孩子 我♥操♥心我的
How about you worry about your kid, I worry abut mine?
我很担心我的孩子
I am worried about my kid
因为你的孩子在霸凌她
because your kid is bullying her!
霸凌
Bullying? Wow!
那可是个流行词
That's a buzzword.
你为什么不能承认
Why can't you acknowledge--
因为佐伊经历了太多
Because Zooey's been through hell.
所以如果她不那么友善我很抱歉
So I'm sorry if she's less than sweet.
但现在这影响到了我女儿
But now it is affecting my daughter.
如果你不跟佐伊谈 我来
If you don't talk to Zooey, I will.
妈妈 我能再吃一块吗
Mommy, can I have another one?
想吃什么都可以
You can have anything you want.
JD 那顿晚餐让我的味蕾为之赞叹
JD, that dinner-- I mean, my taste buds, mmm!
知道吗 我需要一个我的专属JD
You know what? I need a JD of my very own.
他真是棒极了
He's pretty amazing.
我也许乐意分享
Well, I may be willing to share.
菲比 我以为这会是个体面的夜晚
Phoebe, I thought this was gonna be a respectable evening?
而且我还是个自私婊
Besides, I'm a selfish bitch.
我从没真正学会怎样分享
I never really learned how to share.
-你在哪学会的 JD -分享吗
- Where'd you learn, JD? - To share?
不 烹饪
No, to cook.
我母亲
My mom.
她的拿手菜是什么
Oh, what's her specialty?
外卖♥♥
Take-out.
那就是我怎样学习的
That's how I learned.
如果我想吃顿像样的饭就得这么做
if I wanted a decent meal, I had to.
我也不太擅长做菜
I'm not too good in the kitchen either.
别说了 你在其他事上都很优秀
Oh, stop it. You're amazing at everything else.
JD 你太太是我最喜欢的人
JD, your wife is my favorite person...
除非你看不出来
in case you couldn't tell.
也是我最喜欢的人
Mine too.
天哪 你们俩
Oh, my God, you two,
太可爱了
so adorable.
JD 我们尝过你的厨艺了
Well, JD, we've tasted your cooking.
让我们看看你还能用这双手做什么
Let's see what else you can do with those hands.
其实...
Honestly...
我并不很中意这一幅
I'm not crazy about this one.
感觉我以前见过它
I feel like I've seen it before.
你与画中人一起度过了很多时间
Well, you've been spending a lot of time with the subject.
说得好
Good one.
我只是不太被明显的性征吸引
I'm just not into the overtness of the sexuality.
我希望我的性更含蓄
I like my sex more veiled.
-你还有什么 -让我看看
- What else you got? - Uh, let's see.
他的一些肖像画有更多细微的差别
Some of his portraits have more nuance.
或是我刚刚完成的一幅新画
Or I just finished something new.
我很感兴趣 给我展示一下
I'm intrigued. Show me.
现在 这一幅...
Now, this...
我完全迷上了
I'm absolutely obsessed with.
你喜欢它 谢谢你
You like it? Wow. Thank you.
这令人愉悦
It's a delight.
在它的朴素中如此大胆
I mean, it's just so bold in its simplicity.
说的完全没错
That's exactly right.
了不起
Amazing.
JD总是摇摆不定
JD is always shaking it up.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表