剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
and come out on the other side,
这都是因为我坚韧不拔
because I am tough as nails,
而外面那些候场的毛头小子就没这能耐了
unlike those infants waiting to talk to you out there.
所以录不录用我
So...Hire me. Don't hire me.
你自己好好想想吧 斯图
It's your move, Stu.
但能被你们考虑 我也很感谢
But I do appreciate being considered.
小说改得怎么样了
So, how's the rewrite coming along?
公爵和女公爵搞上了没
The duke get busy with the duchess yet?
什么
What? Oh.
没 他们还恨着对方
No, they still hate each other.
而我恨他们
And I hate them.
我只不过很无感
I just am not feeling it.
而我女儿在那边撩她男朋友
And my daughter flirting with her boyfriend over there
大概对我也没什么帮助
probably isn't helping.
男朋友
Boyfriend? Wow.
来真的了啊
It is official.
乔
Jo.
乔
Jo.
我很好 我真的很好
I'm good. I am so good.
我非常的平静
I'm feeling really zen.
我现在是个不惹事不生非的好妈妈
I'm just a no-drama mama right now.
王之道
It's the tao of rex.
是吗
Yeah?
拳击场上浴血奋战
You draw blood in the ring,
回到家里心平气和
You have peace at home.
真真正正有帮助
It's really, really helping.
为我的新工作再干一杯
One more round for my new job.
不好意思 小妞儿们 我得闪人了
Sorry, chickadees, I gotta bolt.
-不是吧 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
我的老师
My sensei--mwuah--
他让我睡满九小时
He wants me on nine hours of sleep
好让我的太阳轮充分运作
while I work on my solar plexus chakra.
知道吧 多睡一点就少暴躁一点
See, more sleep means less cranky.
芭芭拉 恭喜找到新工作
Barbara, congrats on the new job.
晚安 战士
Okay, good night, warrior.
谢谢亲爱的
Thanks, sweetheart.
再见
Bye.
今晚真不错
It's a nice night.
也谢谢你
By the way, thank you.
谢我什么
Thank me? You're the one that
酒都是你请的
paid for all these drinks.
谢谢你帮我得到这份职位
For helping me get the job.
得了吧 你完完全全靠你自己得到的
Oh, come on, you got yourself that job fair and square.
是这样 但要放在几年前
True, but a couple of years ago,
我现在肯定老老实实地接任米切尔了
I would have rolled over and taken that shit from Mitchell.
是的 在SheShe待到死
Yes. Stayed at SheShe till I dropped dead.
是的
Yes.
但后来你出现了
But then, you came along,
你的权利意识
and your sense of entitlement
可以说是传染给我了
rubbed off on me I guess?
而我现在呢
And now here I am,
做起了飞行杂♥志♥
working at an in-flight magazine.
非常好的工作
It's a very good job.
你还真会
And way to--way to bury that
拐弯抹角地损人
insult in the middle of that compliment.
还谢谢我呢
Thank you very much.
我这人就是这样
That's just how I roll.
是啊
Yeah.
说到SheShe 你听说了吗
Speaking of SheShe, did you hear?
他们官司打输了
They lost the mucker lawsuit!
八千五百万的
85 million...
-惩罚性赔偿 -八千五...
- In punitive damages. - 85...
百万
Million.
天哪 真的吗
Holy shit. Are you serious?
SheShe要垮了
Sheshe is going down.
是啊
Yeah.
幸亏我们避开了
We dodged a bullet.
不过...
Oh, yea-- you know what?
幸灾乐祸
It's not very nice to high-five
可能有些不太好
other people's misfortunes, so.
但...
Yeah, but--
你说得对
Okay, you know what? You're right.
但这种感觉挺不错的
But it feels kind of nice.
感觉好吧
Isn't it good?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我只希望我自己的生活能更好一点
I just wish my own shit were, you know, in a better place.
你的书很好啊
Your book is hot.
让那个梅利莎
Tell that little Melissa
哪凉快哪待着吧
to sit down somewhere.
她是我的编辑 你懂的
She's my editor, you know.
即使我誓死力争
I--even if I did, I push
我们双方都得妥协
and then we have to compromise,
各退一步折中处理什么的
find, you know, some place in the middle.
这本书就会变成那种假大空的东西
And then the whole book becomes this diffuse thing.
就像是...
It's like...
断章取义 夸夸其谈
Garble of everyone's ideas, a muddle.
那就别一次性出版
Then don't publish it as a book.
连载作选集
Anthologize it.
大家看完之后
People will eat it up,
只能迫不及待地等下一章
and they'd have to wait for the next chapter
获得高♥潮♥
to achieve full orgasm.
是啊
Yeah.
或许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
感觉你没有太多激♥情♥
You don't sound super enthused.
那不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you want?
大家都来看你火♥辣♥的小黄文
For people to read your sexy sex book?
我不知道 我以为我是这么想的
I don't--I don't-- you know, I thought I did.
我之前感觉充满了斗志
I was just-- I was feeling so empowered,
而现在我感觉
and now I feel
失去了斗志
De-powered,
筋疲力尽
Un-powered,
心灰意冷
Dis-empowered.
你知道的
You know, I--
我很迷茫
I'm--I'm lost.
你会找到方向的 亲爱的
You'll find it, peanut.
我对你有信心
I got faith.
我们很期待你来 芭芭拉
We are so excited to have you, Barbara.
你就是我们想招的人
You're a real get for us.
能被招进来真好
Well, it's great to be gotten.
我们需要你全新的观点
Uh, we need your fresh POV.
公♥司♥想让我们
You know, corporate's pushing us to take
把《Wings Up》发展壮大
Wings up to the next level.
-扩大吸引力 -你说的"扩大"是...
- To broaden our appeal. - By broaden you mean...
得到更多航♥空♥公♥司♥的发行版
Get distro at more airlines?
不 我们想打破这整个飞机模式
Nah! We wanna break out of the whole airplane box.
但你们是一本机上杂♥志♥
But you're an in-flight magazine.
如果我们的受众是机上乘客和非机上乘客
If we can get people in-flight and people not in-flight,
-那就是... -所有人
- That's... - Oh, everyone.
所有人 激动人心吧
Everyone! Exciting, right?
-是的 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
我们到了 你的新家
Ah, here we are. Uh, your new home.
甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
巴耐女士 你工作太辛苦了
Ms. Banai, you work too hard.
你从不离开这个山洞
You never leave this cave.
是的 我的小小梦想山洞
Oh, yes. My little cave of dreams.
除了下午的两点到四点
Except between 2:00 and 4:00 in the afternoon.
社区服务进展如何
And how goes the community service?
挺好 我...
Fine. I, uh...
今天收到了这个
got this today.
一张感谢卡
A thank you note.
来自玛格丽塔·洛佩兹
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表