剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
离婚吗
Divorcing?
观众席上果然没有秘密啊
Oh, nothing stays secret in these bleachers, huh?
这也是我为什么没有来看比赛
Kind of why I've been staying away--
避人耳目
avoiding the stares.
对不起 我并不是想...
Sorry, I didn't mean to--
所以你为什么今天来呢
So why did you come today?
来看比赛吗
To this game?
亚设叫我来看的
Asher asked me to come.
-无法拒绝自己的孩子啊 -是的
- Can't say no to your kid. - No
科莱特
Colette?
科莱特 天哪 你好
Colette, oh, my God, hi!
-借过 -琳达 亲爱的
- Excuse me. - Linda, babe.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
我不知道你今天会来
I didn't know you were gonna be here.
天哪 你看上去棒极了
God, you look fantastic.
你好 艾比
Hi, Abby.
你见过科莱特了吗
Have you met Colette?
我见... 我们见过了
I di-- We did.
我们刚碰面的 然后一直在聊天
We just met, and we have been chatting,
闲扯 聊比赛 聊很多 还有...
small talk, game talk chatter, and...
-我的天哪 -没事 我没事
- Oh, my God. - No, no, it's good.
-那个前任 -真没事
- The ex. - No, it's good.
这对写书有好处 她是个不错的新角色
It's, like, great for my book. It's a great new character.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
-要是我的话 早生不如死了 -我没事
- I would be dying right now. - I'm fine.
我更担心我们的女儿
I am more worried about our girls...
实话实说 对于佐伊的行为举止
to be honest-- about Zooey's behavior.
我们聊过这事了
We covered that.
那也许我们应该聊得再多一些
Yeah, well, clearly, we need to have a larger conversation.
你想现在就在观众席聊吗
You want to have one right here in the bleachers?
说不定是的
Maybe I do.
冲啊 查理
Go, Charlie!
就是这样 冲啊 查理
Yes! Go, Charlie!
他在场下
He's in the dugout.
有人吗
Hello?
罗尼
Ronnie?
收到你的短♥信♥了
Got your text.
你有什么事想跟我讨论的吗
Is there something you wanted to discuss?
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我可不想在电♥话♥里做这件事
I did not want to do this over the phone.
罗尼 这么做太不合时宜了
Ronnie, this is completely inappropriate.
-这简直太不专业了 -惊喜吧
- This is totally unprofessional! - Surprise!
-我们复合啦 -不好意思 你刚说什么
- We're getting back together! - I'm sorry, what was that?
我们不办离婚了
We're calling off the divorce.
你们昨天还互不相让 恨不得掐死对方
You were totally at each other's throats yesterday.
一点没错 简直太性感了
Exactly. It was so hot.
让我们俩都很兴奋
It got us all riled up.
19.99美元买♥♥这把吉他
$19.99 for the guitar?
天才
Genius!
当心点 宝贝 吉他
careful, babe! Guitar.
我很为你们俩开心
I'm really happy for you both,
但这是个很重大的决定
but this is a really big decision.
我不认为你们应该草率决定
I don't think you should make it rashly.
我们就喜欢这样
That's how we like it.
草率的 淤青的 粗野的
Rash, bruised, rough.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
不好意思 我需要和我的委托人...
Okay, excuse me, I really need to have a word here
和你的丈夫说两句话
with my client-- with your husband, sorry.
拜托了
Please.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
你跟我说过多少次她是个毒噩梦
How many times have you told me what a toxic nightmare she is?
她再次做出伤害你的事情只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before she does something to hurt you again.
相信我
Trust me.
这些事一直都是这样收尾的
This is always how these things end up.
不会的 我们会没事的
Nah. We'll be fine.
我想 这意味着你被炒鱿鱼了
I guess this means you're fired.
好了 勇士队 快点
All right, Warriors, hustle up!
站好你们的位置
Take your positions.
我们能说两句吗
Can you give me a minute?
我只是想去上个厕所
I'm just trying to go to the restroom.
你为什么就不能给我提个醒
And you could've given me the heads-up
告诉我你老婆也会来看比赛
that your wife was gonna be at the game.
前妻
Ex-wife.
听我说 我和她 我们的情况
Look, me and her, our situation--
这么说吧 你有你的事情
I--You know what? You have stuff.
你有很多事情 但那些都不关我的事
You have a lot of stuff, but it's not my stuff.
所以 也许我们应该翻篇了
So maybe we should move on.
赛季也快结束了 我们应该就此打住
Season's almost over. We should just call it.
这是你想要的吗
That's what you want?
这是我想要的
That's what I want.
SheShe的受众目标
SheShe's target demo is
是三十和四十多岁的女性
women in their 30s and 40s.
我们的广♥告♥商已经在针对这批观众了
Our advertisers already play to that audience.
但如果我们在最热特点里提供广♥告♥商
But what if we offered advertiser-sponsored
赞助的《幕后花絮》又会怎么样呢
"Behind the scenes" on our hottest features?
当你阅读完一篇文章
So you finish reading an article,
再像这样点击《SheShe内♥幕♥》链接
you click on the "SheShe Insider" link, like so,
播放一段短广♥告♥ 然后你就可以
a quick ad plays, and then you get to find out
看到一些有趣的幕后花絮
some fun behind-the-scenes tidbits--
也就是说 我们的作者留着一些
meaning our writers hold back a few juicy details
关于如何想出这个故事的有趣信息
about how they got the story,
而我们的读者只有在看完一个短广♥告♥之后
and then our readers only get them
才能看到这些信息
after watching a short ad.
我也是受众之一 我绝不会不点那个链接
I'm in our demo. There's no way I'm not clicking that link.
非但如此 我还会点开两个链接
Hell, I'll click on two links
如果我能因此知道凯莉·华盛顿吃些什么
if it means finding out what Kerry Washington eats
来减轻孕吐
to minimize morning sickness.
我们会内部讨论的
We'll discuss internally.
你是怎么想到这个的
Uh, how did you come up with this?
其实...
Well--
SheShe是一个很有创造力的地方
SheShe is a very creative place.
芭芭拉和我在一起交换意见
Barbara and I were kind of bouncing around some ideas
然后 咻的一下 就想到了
and just--pshew-- it just kind of happened.
做得好
Impressive work.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
我们太棒了
Yay us!
我们太棒了
"Yay us"?
我们要让他们对作为一个现场
Hey, we have got to make them feel good about us
一个团队的我们有好感
as a site-- a team.
我明天会跟他们跟进的
I will follow up with them tomorrow.
干得漂亮
Great work.
该死 这地方需要一块计分板
Ah, shit, this place needs a scoreboard.
我们是不是仍然处于...
Are we still at, uh--
落后一分 决胜局 两人出局
Down by one, last inning, two outs.
你能行的 能击中的 轻松出击
You got this--little contact, little knock right here.
加油 安迪 加油
Come on, Andy. Come on.
麦克不喜欢别人抓铁网
Mike doesn't like chain-grabbers.
是的 我不该...
Oh, yeah, I can't...
我也是其中一员 最糟的那种
I'm one, too. The worst.
加油 阿什 孩子你能行的
Come on, Ash, you got this, kiddo!
好球
Strike!
我很...我对刚刚的事很抱歉
I'm, uh--I'm sorry about earlier.
我不是有意如此不近人情地冒犯你
I didn't mean to come off as so insensitive,
过问你的婚姻状况
you know, asking about your marital situation.
我最近也离婚了
I-I got divorced recent--recently.
对整个家庭来说都非常艰难
It was--it was really hard on the whole family.
是的
Yeah.
谈到保护孩子
Talk about protecting your kids.
我只想尽可能确保他们生活如常
I just want to keep their lives as normal as possible.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表