剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
能在电磁炉上烹饪
that cooks on an electric stove.
首先
Well, first of all,
这听上去比你说"对流"要性感得多
it sounds much sexier when you say "Convection."
再说 这套模板独具特色
Besides this model is in a league of its own.
而且你有两个烤箱 对吧
And you get the two ovens, right?
至少会是全新的 我尽量
At least it's new. I'll manage.
-你尽量 -没错
- You'll manage? - Yeah.
谢谢你没带我去那小破房♥子
Thank you for not taking me to the poor house.
当然
Of course.
我的人下周会来进行安装
Now my guy will be here to install it early next week.
好吗 如果有需要就联♥系♥我
All right? And you call me if you need anything.
好的 谢谢你
All right, thank you.
等等
Wait a minute.
等等
Wait a minute.
稍等一下
Wait one minute.
你还好吗
Uh, you okay?
是的 我有些为难
Yeah, but I-- oh, I am tripping.
听着 我有一位客户刚买♥♥了一个全新维京烤箱
Look, I have a client who just bought a brand-new viking.
准备安装在他的第二套短租公♥寓♥
It's for his second guest home.
-真恶心 -他是个蠢货
- Eww, gross. - Yeah, he is a douche,
但他后来用了其他的 所以...
But he ended up going with something else, so...
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我是说如果我和他谈谈
I'm saying that if I talk to him
他应该会把那烤箱低价转卖♥♥给你
I bet he would sell you that oven at a used price.
瞧瞧你笑的
Oh, wow, look at that smile.
好吧 这事就交给我了
All right, well, let me work on it.
我会帮你搞定那个烤箱的
I'm going to get you that viking.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You got it.
或许有空我们可以一起喝杯酒
And maybe we can get a drink or something.
不管有没有烤箱
Viking or not?
好的 我很乐意
Yeah. I'd like that.
行 我会联♥系♥你
Great. I'll call you.
我十分期待
I'm looking forward to it.
-好的 -是的
- Okay. - Yeah.
我想我最好去穿鞋走人了
Uh, I guess I better go put on my shoes, huh?
好的
Yeah, maybe.
抱歉 我得睡了
明天再谈好吗
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表