剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我会的
I shall.
这里很有能量转换的感觉啊
Wow, it is very transformational out here.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 一秒就好
Sorry, one sec.
没关系 接吧
Yeah, take it.
喂 你在开玩笑吧
Hey. You're kidding me.
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
好的 在那见
Okay, I'll see you there.
嗨 月亮妹妹
Hey, moon sister.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
杰克最后还是找到了贝卡
Jake finally reached Becca.
她明天要来接宝宝了
She's gonna pick up the baby tomorrow.
-那挺好的啊 不是吗 -希望如此吧
- Well, that's good. Isn't it? - I hope so.
我是说 她好像很难胜任这项工作
I mean, she's hardly seemed up to the task.
但不管怎么说 这不关你的事
Well, what that is, is not your problem,
还有 他们真是太恶劣了 竟然炒了你
and hey, it is really shitty that they fired you.
完全没道理
Totally uncalled for.
-谢谢 -还炒了你们两个 那就更坏了
- Thank you. - And two, maybe shittier,
米切尔让我接管你的专栏
Mitchell asked me to take over your column.
我完全没想到你要说的是这个啊
That is not at all what I thought you were gonna say.
我也是
Me neither.
我和他说了你的工作是多么的重要
I told him how important your work was.
不 不 那很棒 你兴奋吗
No, no. Hey, it's great. Are you excited?
如果这会造成我们之间隔阂那我就不兴奋了
Not if it's gonna cause stuff with us.
不会的 这不是一个零和博弈
It won't. This is not a zero-sum game.
零和博弈 指一方荣一方损的情形
这是一个有趣的机会
I mean, it is an interesting opportunity.
当然 你也完全应该去做
Totally and you should totally do it,
也不会造成我们之间什么隔阂
and there's not gonna be any weird stuff with us,
我知道你是护着我的
and I know you came to my defense.
你一直都是我的勇士
You've always been my champion.
是的 我一直都是
I was, and I am.
尽管 据你所说
Although, according to you,
你不和人约会 而专栏刚好就关于这个
you don't date, and that's kind of the column.
我确实和那个DJ约会过
I mean, I did make out with that DJ,
而且我到这儿来 正是准备深入发展
and I am here, ready to expand.
是啊 就让我们来为新的生活干杯吧
Yes, you are, so let us make a toast to new horizons.
-这里没有酒 -你是认真的吗
- Yeah, there is no wine. - Are you serious?
什么意思 没有酒吗
What do you mean, there's no wine?
-这里没有酒 是的 -那就来吧
- There's no wine, yes. - Well, I mean, come on.
当圆月降临于至日
When a full moon falls on the solstice,
这是更新我们生命的绝佳机会
it's a powerful chance for renewal in our lives.
无论我们准备放开什么
Whatever we're ready to let go of,
任何新的事物 我们都准备好了
anything new, we are ready for.
这是一个完美召唤我们女神力量的机会
This is a perfect chance to call down on our goddess energy.
每人面前有一个
So everyone has a symbol
代表不同元素的吉祥物
of a different element in front of them.
我们按顺序来 描述一下
Let's go around and describe
我们的吉祥物对我们人格上的帮助
how our element contributes to our personhood.
艾比·麦卡锡 从你开始好吗
Abby McCarthy, will you start?
我的吉祥物是石头 来自大地
My element is stone, which comes from the Earth,
-让我觉得很接地气 -很好
- which makes me feel grounded. - Good.
我对大地万物都很感激
So I am grateful for good Earth stuff,
比如蔬菜 还有面膜
like vegetables and, uh, mud masks.
-对 泥状的那种 -很好 谢谢你
- Yes, mud masks. - Good, thank you.
芭芭拉 到你了
Barbara, your turn.
我的吉祥物是火焰
My element is en fuego.
也就是火
It is fire,
你们也都知道 这简直是我的绝配
and as you all know, it is perfect for me
因为我也是既热辣又危险诱人
because I am both hot and dangerous.
-对 -对
- Yes. - Yes.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
-乔 -我的吉祥物是冰块
- Jo. - My element is ice,
这对我做人的贡献嘛
which would contribute
就是让我的鸡尾酒
to my personhood by keeping my cocktails
变得更美味更冰爽 如果我有一杯的话
nice and cold, if I had one.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我爱下一位姑娘 就像爱我的小妹妹
I like my yoni as much as the next gal,
但这有点蠢
but this is kind of goofy.
我的吉祥物是水 它代表了
My element is water, which represents the tears I cried
我取消今晚贝斯蒂亚的房♥间所掉的泪
when I canceled my reservations at Bestia tonight.
好啦 你人都在这儿了
All right, but you're here now,
所以可以拜托你认真点吗
so can you just try to take things seriously, please?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
好了 各位 闭上眼睛吧
Okay, everyone, close our eyes.
我建议我们花点时间
I want us to take a moment
来想一下目前生活中
and think about anything in our life
任何困扰着我们的事
that's troubling us right now,
冲突 悬而未决的事 或者痛苦
conflict, unresolved issues, pain,
同时我希望你们能对此感恩
and I want you to thank them
因为生活中一切冥冥中都有它的安排
because everything in this life happens for a reason,
而且每件事的发生都是在为将来做铺垫
and every issue presents itself to serve a higher purpose.
艾比
Abby?
-抱歉 天啊 -你还好吗
- Sorry. Jesus. - Are you okay?
艾比
Abby?
我不是那种相信
I am just not really an
"一切都是最好的安排"的女孩
"Everything happens for a reason" kind of gal.
因为这种说法有点扯
It's just, all that talk is a little bit insane.
-无意冒犯 -不 没事
- No offense.- No. It's okay.
按这种逻辑
By that logic,
为什么会有种族屠♥杀♥呢
genocide happens for what?
又或者小孩死于癌症 我们又从中学到什么
Or when a kid dies of cancer, what is the lesson there,
只是说看着小孩遭受痛苦感觉很难过
that watching a kid suffering is awful?
今天心情不好吗 小艾
Wow, bad day, Abbs?
这只是我们想让自己相信的
Oh, it's just what we want to believe,
可是事实是
when the truth is,
我们不过都是一副血肉之躯
we are all just blobs of sentient plasma
在一个巨大而冰冷的太空岩石上消遣时光
sharing time on a big, cold space rock.
我们从出生到慢慢变老
We are born, we age,
然后进入更年期
we outlive our usefulness,
到最后死去
and then we die,
微弱的雌激素
and there's no little patch of estrogen
并不能帮我们
that is going to save us
逃脱终将衰竭的生命
from the ultimate futility of our existence.
要不我们去开瓶酒吧 菲比
Might want to bust out the wine, Phoebs.
我们并不一定会活那么久吧
We weren't meant to live that long?
-大家都怎么想的 -太扯了
- What's wrong with people? - It's ridiculous.
-50岁才是新的兴盛期 -这兴盛期马上就到了
- 50 is the new 30. - Well, 30 is pushing it.
今天SheShe的事让她很不好过
And after what happened at SheShe, that is rough day.
我是说真的
Not to sound like a drunken record.
真搞笑
Oh, that's funny.
其实更年期是个
But the solstice convergence is an amazing opportunity
创造新的人生巅峰的好机会
to create major life shifts.
我们真的要这样吗 真的吗
Do we have to? Do we?
当然不是 不是的
Obviously not, no.
好了 我们很感激你努力做的这一切
Okay, we really appreciate what you're trying to do,
为此我们也真的很爱你
and we really love you for it.
但是烧掉一张写满我心事的纸条
Just, you know, burning a list of my fears
并不能让我找回工作
is not gonna get me my job back
或者让我的卵巢恢复活力
or reboot my ovaries.
不 不 但是这会对你审视目标
No, no, but there's real power in examining
和设定目标有很大帮助
what you want and setting intentions for it.
我就是这意思
That's all I'm saying.
再倒点喝的
Add in just a sprinkle of space juice.
好吧 我要去找点腰果奶酪吃
Okay, I'm gonna go get some cashew cheese.
什么
What?
我们可能要注意下开玩笑的分寸哦
We may need to ease up on the teasing.
抱歉 各位 但是这种多愁善感的抱怨
Oh, I'm sorry, you guys, but this touchy-feely crap
让我心里更难受
just brings out my inner asshole,
我最近有点快虚脱了
and I've been a little wiped out lately
和斯科特爱爱太多了
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表