剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
with all the sex I've been having with Scott.
-什么 -我就知道
- What? - I knew it.
太搞笑了 那男孩拼命练习
It's ridiculous. I mean, the boy's had a lot of practice,
现在他想找我谈谈 你们也许猜得到
and now he wants to have a talk, and before you know it,
他想要在床上谈
he is gonna want to do it in a bed.
贱♥人♥
Whores.
我只是想喘口气
I just wanted an escape, you know.
我知道 但这事还夹杂着另一个人呢
I get it, but there's another human involved, you know,
他的需求也很重要
and his needs are real too.
那多不方便
Well, I find that inconvenient.
除非你先把和弗朗普的破事解决了
Until you clear up your stuff with Frump,
你不可能跟斯科特顺利发展的
you're not gonna have the bandwidth for Scott.
当我自言自语好了
Just my humble.
菲比 菲比
Phoebe? Phoebe?
-要我帮你吗 -不用 没有人需要帮忙
- Can I help you? - No. Nobody needs help.
你们显然都不需要我来多管闲事
Apparently you guys have it all figured out.
你特别愿意为大家付出 这一点很可贵
You're the most giving person I know, and this is lovely.
那为什么你们都这么不可理喻呢
Then why are you all being such dickholes?
这说得很形象
That is an image.
也许就是在最亲近的朋友面前
Maybe it's just, even amongst your closest friends,
更难放得开 更难毫无保留
hard to be so out, warts and all.
我不懂
I don't know, especially when the context
尤其是讨论的是生活多美好
is how perfect your life is.
我只是很开心
I'm just happy.
我现在很开心 也希望你们都能开心
Right now I'm happy, and I just want you guys to be happy.
我想和你们一起出主意
I'm trying to help you decide about things
而不是袖手旁观
instead of letting them just happen to you.
你知道我不喜欢别人讲这些对吧
And you know I hate when people say that,
说那种废话
right, all that nonsense?
什么一切都是最好的安排 根本不是
Like, everything happens for a reason, 'cause it doesn't.
但是菲比还把快乐
But then Phoebe said something so simple about being happy,
做自己生活的主宰
about making decisions instead of letting life
而不是再次被生活挫败这些事说得这么容易
just sort of sucker-punch you into the next situation,
然后我想通了
and then I got so clear,
我发誓这跟荷尔蒙没关系
and I swear this isn't my low hormones talking.
好吧
Okay.
贝卡还没准备好做妈妈
Becca is not ready to be a mom.
我能照顾克里斯托弗
I am. Christopher should stay with me,
虽然我们离婚了
and even though we're not married anymore,
但现在感情很好
we have never been better together,
还能应付各种孩子的问题
and we kick ass at the whole baby thing.
但是再过九年
We do, but for, like, nine more years,
等查理搬出去
and then Charlie's out of the house.
如果有问题
We don't have to talk to each other again,
我们还会分开
ever, if we don't want to.
-什么 -我是说
- What? - I mean, not that,
有可能分开
you know, that's gonna happen,
但一起抚养另一个孩子
but the idea of us raising another kid together,
那孩子甚至不是我们的
a kid that's not even ours,
这其实有点疯狂
that literally sounds insane.
你就是这样想的吗
Is that your plan?
我们再好九年然后
Nine more years and then
"再见 不想理你了"
"See you, wouldn't want to be you"?
当然不是
No, of course not.
显然
Well, it certainly
你像是在数着日子
sounds like you're counting the days
直到把我抛弃
until you can put me in your rearview mirror.
我并无此意
I very pointedly said no such thing,
但也绝不想
but do I want to have another kid with you?
跟你再养个孩子
No.
你怎么了 又潮热吗
Okay, what's this now? What is this, hot flash city?
还是什么 就这样吗
What's happening? Is it over?
需要手帕吗
Do you need a patch?
你还好吧
That--are you okay?
生气了
Flash?
没 你说对了
No. You're right.
是我们对对方不够忠诚 不是因为别的
This is about us committing less to each other, not more.
是 你知道我多在乎
Exactly. You know how much I care about--
不要说了 我明白
No, no, no, no, no. I get it, I get it.
这就是离婚
This is what divorce looks like.
艾比 我只是觉得
Abby, I just think that...
别说了 这很好
No, this is good.
这很好 我得时刻提醒自己这一点
This is good. I need to wrap my head around it.
从现在开始只靠自己
I'm pretty much on my own from here.
好吧 不管愿不愿意
Okay, well, that's kind of happening
看来是这样
whether we like it or not
因为我又有工作了
because they offered me that job.
要去温哥华拍摄
Shoot's in Vancouver.
-我以为那人讨厌你 -我也以为
- I thought that guy hated you. - So did I.
显然
Like, apparently
他们正想找这种导演
that's what they're looking for in a producing director.
用嘴喘气也行吗
Mouth breathing?
讨厌的用嘴呼吸者
A mouth breather that they hate.
我是最佳人选
I'm the man for the job.
-所以 你又要走了 -是
- Okay, so you're leaving again. - I am.
如果你还有别的想法
If there's another plan,
我很愿意听
I would love to hear it,
但这是工作
but it's a job.
起床了
Rise and shine.
我才刚适应
And I was just getting used
被自己好听的嘟囔着叫醒
to waking up to the dulcet tones of my slurred speech.
你看起来可没这么好
You don't look so good.
早上好
Morning to you too.
谢谢
Thanks.
佐伊在哪
Where's Zo-Zo?
她昨晚去朋友家住了 还记得吗
She spent the night at a friend's house, remember?
对 对
Oh, yeah, yeah.
我在外面的垃圾桶里发现你的空盒子
I found your empties in the trash can outside.
你不能突然戒毒 乔
Look, you--you can't just quit cold turkey, Jo.
我上网查过 你会痉挛的
I mean, I Googled it. You'll get seizures.
给我一周
You just give me one week.
就一周 我一定结清
One week. I will be 100% clean.
-不行 -乔
- I can't do that. - Jo.
你搬走吧
I need you to leave.
我没在跟你商量
This is not a negotiation.
换个地方住
Find another place to stay
直到你彻底清醒 并还清债
and until you get some sober time and you pay out,
别回来了
please don't come back.
你跟佐伊商量了吗
You tell Zoe about this plan, huh,
说你抛弃我了
that you're giving up on me?
还没告诉她
I haven't talked to her about it yet,
但你还清债之前 都别想见她了
but I'm not letting you see her again until you're clean.
说真的
For real.
-你不能那么做 -我可以
- Oh, no, you can't do that. - Yeah, I can,
如果还不罢休
and if you don't stop,
就是在找死
you're gonna die like this,
我不能容忍♥你这样
and I cannot stand here and watch you do that,
也不能让佐伊知道这些
and I refuse to let Zoe watch that.
-乔 -我说真的
- Jo. - I'm serious.
别打电♥话♥ 也别来了
Don't call, don't come around,
除非你能为孩子做点好事
until you do right by your kid.
又有礼物
We got more presents.
我以为你一出来
I thought when you eloped,
就不会和朋友互赠礼物了
you had to forgo the free stuff.
我和朋友们不同
No, not with my friends.
他们可不这样
That's not how they roll.
是拉尔夫寄来的
It's from Ralf.
我说过
This is what I'm talking about.
你付出爱 也会得到爱
You put love out. You get love in.
我只希望朋友们多往来
I just wish my friends weren't so closed off to it,
仅此而已
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表