剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
《闺蜜离婚指南》前情提要
Previously on "Girlfriends' guide to divorce"...
那本书 我是如此专注于它
The book, I mean, I have been so immersed.
到底是写什么的
What's it about, anyway?
大部分是棒球
Baseball, mostly.
就是棒球和其他 其他事情
You know, and other-- other stuff.
杰玛打电♥话♥来了 邀请我们
Gemma called and she invited us
去她的小屋
to her lodge.
我们去吧
Let's do it.
好极了
Great.
我要辞职
I'm quitting.
你确定你想跟比你小一半的人
Are you sure you want to compete for jobs
竞争工作岗位吗
with people half your age?
你这是个天大的错误
You are making a huge mistake!
再见
Buh-bye.
我叫伊森
Hey, I'm Ethan.
那是纹身吗
Hey, is that a tattoo?
你对人一直粗鲁无礼
You call people names all the time.
你霸凌他人
You bully people.
我想我只是怀念你有主见的时候
I guess I just miss when you had an opinion.
我的意见并不重要
My opinion doesn't matter.
我想你可以既做好你的工作
I think that you can do your job and be my wife
同时也当好我的妻子
at the same time.
我想你真是太天真了
I think that you're being really naive.
雪莉和我要离婚了
Sherry and I are getting a divorce.
抱歉 那太糟糕了
Sorry. That's too bad.
是啊
Yeah.
没必要结束我们的关系
Our thing doesn't have to be done.
所以你不准备告诉我
So you're not gonna tell me that
你还和你妻子住在一起
you're still living at home with your wife?
该死
Shit.
我搬出去了
I'm moving out.
什么
What?
我找到了一个地方
I found a place.
迎难而上
第 91 条
-做好准备哟 -发生了什么
- Let's get you set up. - What is happening here?
-见证奇迹的时刻 -真的吗
- And now this is happening. - Oh, really?
眼见为实
Now you're trusting.
进去吧
Go on in.
到底是什么 我想看看
What is happening? I want to see it.
我知道你想 你太心急了
I know you do, but you're so impatient.
-是啊 -准备好了
- I am. - Are you ready?
是的
Yeah.
家具晚点送过来
Furniture will be delivered later today.
生活必需品
The essentials.
至于非必需品
Might need some help with
好像需要一些帮助
the non-essentials.
我听你指挥
Well, I'm all yours because
毕竟我是生活女王 所以 没问题
I am the queen of essential non-essentials, so, yeah.
那么昨天的谈话 进行得怎么样
So how'd it go, the talk yesterday?
什么谈话
What talk?
和孩子们的
The kids.
是的
Yeah.
我知道你告诉他们你要搬出来
I know you were telling them that you were moving out,
我知道那处境 很难开口 所以
and I know how that is, it can be really tough, so...
是啊 所以...我们...
Yeah, so...We--
对不起 我们不一定要...
Sorry, yeah, we don't have to...
-谢谢 -现在聊这个
- Thank you. - get into all that right now.
那么 你愿意帮我
So, do you want to help me
为这里洗礼吗
christen the place?
你有床吗
Do you have a bed?
暂时没有
Not yet.
三点才到 不过我们倒是有
3:00 p.m. delivery, but we do have
一台洗衣机和干衣机
a washer and dryer.
这像是我们的专属
And that's like our thing.
这就是我们的专属
That is our thing.
-这件 -是的
- This? - Yes.
你穿法兰绒特别性感 带上它
You look hot in a flannel. Bring it.
我不确定
I don't know.
法兰绒和杰玛的奢华旅行不搭吧
Gemma's a little jet set for flannel.
我知道你确实不太喜欢
Hey, I know that a long weekend
和一帮陌生人共度周末
In a house full of strangers isn't exactly your thing.
没事的 我会习惯的
It's fine. I'll be fine.
我知道为什么要去 为了工作
I know why we're doing this. It's for work.
是的 但是别抱着工作的想法
Yeah, but you don't have to think about it like that.
放轻松 尽情享乐
Just relax and embrace the looseness.
我是说 这群人♥大♥概就是
I mean, this crowd they kind of like people
有能力做展出的人 习惯就好
who can, hang, adapt.
想成是哲学版的《罗马情缘》
The "When in rome" Philosophy.
是2010年上映的美国爱情喜剧片
那么 拉尔夫同意把孩子接过去了
So, Ralf agreed to take the kids?
没有 他要出差
No, he has a business trip.
意料之外 不过我请玛蒂达回来了
Shocker, but I hired back Martita.
玛蒂达
Martita?
好吧 孩子们见到她会很高兴的
Well, the kids will be really happy to see her.
什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么 他们真的很喜欢她
Nothing. Means that they really like her.
好办法
Good solution.
你去过马歇尔
You went to Marshall?
你认识马乔里·邓纳姆吗
Do you know Marjorie Dunham?
是的 我超喜欢马乔里
Yes, I love Marjorie!
她是我有史以来最喜欢的人
She's my favorite person ever in the history of time!
你怎么会认识她
How do you know her?
我们一起读得新闻学硕士
We got our journalism mfa together.
你上过西北大学 你认识特里沃·赫什吗
You went to Northwestern? Do you know Trevor Hersh?
芭芭拉·索耶
Barbara Sawyer?
我没得到那份工作
Yep, I didn't get it.
天呐 真可惜 小芭
Oh, my god-- I'm so sorry, Babs.
我只是 具体是哪份工作
I just--which job was that one?
某个面向千禧一代的生活方式网站
Some millennial-targeting lifestyle site.
基本上是低幼版SheShe
Basically SheShe for dumb people.
等等 难道SheShe不够低幼吗
Wait, isn't sheshe already for dumb people?
我不该放弃工作的
I should never have quit my job.
不是 你做得对
No, you did the right thing.
你没有得到应有的尊重
You were being disrespected there.
别担心 我保证 会有结果的
Don't worry, I promise, something is gonna land.
这身衣服
That outfit...
菲比的主意
Phoebe's idea.
按照喜欢的浪漫风打扮
Dress as your favorite romance genre.
等不及想听你读情♥色♥的小黄文
Can't wait to hear you read your porny porn
我们焦急地如坐针毡啊
that we've been waiting on pins and needles for.
不是小黄文
It's not porn.
我是说 是浪漫的 但是
I mean, it's romance, but--
要读出来我好紧张
I'm so nervous reading it out loud.
感觉就像把你最隐秘的秘密读出来
It's like reading a list of your dirtiest secrets.
冷静 它会很棒的
Chill. It's gonna be awesome.
上帝啊
God.
你知道什么会很棒吗
You know what is gonna be awesome?
咱们的四人约会
Modahaus, our double date.
明晚七点
Tomorrow night, 7:00 p.m.
好 等等
Okay, wait.
谁呀
hello?
我的天
Oh, my god!
发生了什么
What is happening?
为什么没人提醒我
Why did nobody give me the memo
-要穿性感风的 -看看你 太美了
- for the sexy genre outfit? - Look at you, amazing.
想给你个惊喜
We wanted to surprise you.
我的天
Oh, my god.
好啦 什么时候开始读书
Okay, when is the reading?
-小芭 -先喝一杯再说
- Babs. - A--after a wine.
等你们喝得不省人事就不会看到我读书时
I want you guys hammered so you can't see my hands trembling
-颤抖的手了 -我不能喝
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表