剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
很遗憾
Oh, sorry.
最起码她没有坐牢
I mean, on the bright side it's not prison.
她想见面
She wants to meet.
我要走了
I have to go.
我可以做什么 我能帮到你什么吗
Oh, what can I do? How can I help?
不知道 我会给你打电♥话♥的
I don't know. I'll call you.
我有法语作业 有一篇短文
I have the French homework, and then there's the essay.
顺便说一下
Uh-huh. And by the way,
我听了你的建议 我准备更大胆些
I took your advice, and I'm going to be more bold.
-和伊森吗 -是的
- With Ethan? - Yeah.
所以谢谢啦
So thank you.
乐意效劳
Anytime.
妈
Mom!
爸 醒醒
Dad, wake up!
罗伯特
Robert.
睁开眼啊
Open your eyes.
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
睁开眼
Open your eyes!
宝贝 打911
Honey, call 911.
快点 你赶紧打电♥话♥叫救护车
Come on, I need you to call 911.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的 快点
It's gonna be okay. Just hurry.
快点 醒过来 拜托
Hurry. Wake up, come on!
天啊 罗伯特
Oh, god. Robert!
再见 再见 谢谢
Bye. Bye-bye. Thanks.
派对真棒
Hey, great party.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-谢谢 -玩的开心就好
- Thanks. - Hope you had fun.
妈妈 我能去朋友家过夜吗
Mommy, can I have a sleepover?
求你 求你 求你 求你
Please, please, please, please, please.
好吧 拿上你的东西
Uh, sure, just go up and get your stuff.
-我去问他妈妈 -真棒
- I'll ask his mom. - Yes!
艾比 谢谢你
Hey, Abby, thank you.
琳达 我们能谈一下吗
Hey, Linda, can we just have a talk for just a second?
没问题 你们先去车里等我
Sure. Hey, why don't you guys wait for me in the car?
我马上就出去 一会儿就好
I will be right out. Be there in a minute.
那么 过来 这边说话
Just, uh, over here. Over here.
我知道麦克和你谈过了
Um, so I know you talked to Mike,
我只是作为一个朋友
and I just wanted to thank you personally
想亲自感谢你保守秘密
as a friend for your discretion.
-我会守口如瓶 -谢谢
- I will be discrete. - Thank you.
但你把我推入一个非常尴尬的境地
But you put me in a really awkward position.
我明白
I know.
所有妈妈都在讨论你和教练的事
All the other moms have been talking about you and coach a lot,
而我一直在帮你说话
and I've been defending you.
我说麦克绝不可能现在去那里
I said there is no way Mike could go there right now
绝对
with everything.
绝对
With everything.
我认识麦克很久了
I've known Mike a really long time.
我和他还有科莱特都是老交情了
He and Colette and I go way back.
是啊 科莱特
Yeah, Colette.
大家都知道他们这一年感情不顺
And everybody knows that they have had the toughest year,
现在他们的关系仍然很紧张
and they are still in the thick of it.
我无法想象两个感情破裂的人
I mean, I can't imagine splitting up with someone
还能继续同住一屋檐下
and living under the same roof,
因为我就做不到
because I can't--
该死 他没跟你提过
Oh, shit. He didn't tell you.
不 是的 不是
Uh, no--yeah, no.
是的 只是... 他和我说过
Yeah, he--no, I just--it's-- he told me.
只是听你说还是有些奇怪
It's just really weird to hear out loud.
但我确定他们只是财产纠纷 所以...
You know, but I'm sure it's just a-- it's a money thing, so...
或许吧
Maybe.
她说关键是孩子的问题 不管怎样
I mean, she says it's more the kids, but whatever.
在我听来都有够糟糕 总之 我...
It just all sounds like hell to me. Anyway, I--
-好的 谢谢你 -不用 你太客气了
- Right, thank you. - Okay. This was so lovely.
别乱动
Hey, take it easy.
别起身太快
Don't get up too fast.
佐伊在哪
Where's Zooey?
她在等候室
She's in the waiting room.
她是不是...
Did she, uh--
你到了医院必须去洗胃
You had to get your stomach pumped in the apartment,
所以是的 她看见了
so yeah, she saw.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
我不知道发生了什么
I just don't understand what happened.
我需要帮助
I need help.
是的 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
当一帆通顺时 我想喝酒
I mean, when things are good, I want to drink.
当事情不顺时 我也想喝酒
When things are bad, I want to drink.
-我们会帮助你的 -我快疯了
- We're gonna get you help. - It's killing me.
我们会帮助你的
We're gonna get you help.
但你这次必须认真对待
But you've got to do it for real this time.
好的
Yeah.
-我明白 -为了佐伊
- I know. - For zooey.
也为了我
For me.
我不会再逃避了 我保证
No more running, I promise.
很好 我是唯一能宰了你的人
Good. I'm the only one who gets to kill you.
你懂了吗
You got it?
真不敢相信我们错过了你的投资晚宴
I cannot believe we missed your investment dinner.
没关系
It's fine.
那些家伙都目中无人
Those guys have their heads so far up each other's asses,
根本不会注意到
They'll barely notice.
再说 我做想做的事 无拘无束
And besides, I mean, I do what I want, when I want.
这是我的乐趣 宝贝
It's the joy of me, babe.
好吧
Well...
你真幸运
Lucky you.
你刚才说的话是什么意思
What did you mean earlier by what you said
关于人们将你压垮
about people tearing you down?
-我刚说了吗 -没错 你说了
- Did I say that? - Yeah, you did.
-我没说 -你说了
- No. - Yeah.
-我说真的 杰玛 -我知道
- So serious, Gem. - I know.
什么
What?
我越长大越感觉自己像个道具
I mean, growing up I felt like a prop.
作为幸福美满的大家庭中
You know, part of the big, happy family charade
我爸为客户和投资者所准备的猜谜游戏
that my dad would put on for clients and investors.
这让我崩溃
Shit messed me up.
我拥有一切 你懂吗
I mean, I had everything, you know?
我只是感觉...
I just--I felt...
有些空虚
kinda empty.
我懂
I get that.
我是说 我懂空虚的感觉
I mean, I get the empty part.
我很年轻就当了模特
I started modeling way too young.
你当时一定很困惑
Must have been confusing.
不算是最幸福的童年
It wasn't the happiest childhood.
没错
Yep.
我们明白 现在该活出自我了
We know. Here's to making it out alive.
是的 活出自我
Yes, to make it out alive.
抱歉
Excuse me.
-我喝了... -很好
- That is... - That's pretty.
太多奶昔
too much milkshake.
我不知道 有时你必须发泄出来
I don't know, sometimes you just have to let it all out.
-发泄吧 -发泄吧 姐妹
- Let out it. - Let it out, girl.
需要给你留些吃的吗
不知道你什么时候回来
晚宴还没结束 不用等我
我凌晨回 我爱你
-一切还好吗 -没事 没事
- Everything okay? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
一切都很顺利
Everything is good.
你还好吗
Hey, you good?
你看上去有点失望
You look a little disappointed.
我还是不相信一个真正的大厨
I still can't think of one real chef
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表