剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
-我不知道会这样 -不 不是你的错
- I didn't know. - No, not your fault.
我得带他去看医生
I need to get him to the doctor.
还得给杰克发短♥信♥
I need to text Jake.
我给杰克发短♥信♥ 快走吧
I'll text Jake. Just go.
快带他去
Just--you take him.
然后我摸了摸他 他在发烧
And I felt him, and he was just burning up,
我知道发烧可能非常危险 对吧
and I know that a fever can be super dangerous,right,
杰克和我
so Jake and I,
基本上是轮流照顾他
we've been sort of switching off taking care of him,
所以他经常被接来接去 在路上颠簸
so he's been going back and forth a lot,
难怪他会生病了
which is no surprise that he's come down with something.
我也不知道他是否打过针
I have no idea if he's even had his shots
因为很明显他不是我的孩子
'cause obviously he's not my baby.
36.9度
98.5.
宝宝和你在一起多长时间了
So how long is this baby staying with you?
我真的不清楚
I really have no idea.
他妈妈失踪了 他爸爸是泰雅·迪格斯
His mother's MIA, and his father is Taye Diggs.
-我爱泰雅·迪格斯 -是 好吧
- Love Taye Diggs. - Yeah, well,
显然他妈妈也爱 至少是一夜吧
obviously so did his mother, for one night at least.
我可以吗
Uh, may I?
宝宝非常健康
The baby is completely fine,
但是你真是太烫了
but you are very, very warm.
当然啦
Of course.
我这是潮热
I'm having a hot flash.
更年期症状
-抱歉 -你去看过医生吗
- Sorry. - Have you seen anyone about that?
没有 因为这很正常
No, because it is normal.
可以试试补充激素
But you might want to consider hormone replacement.
雌激素贴片能很好地缓解这个症状
Estrogen patches can really help with the symptoms.
-雌激素贴片 -对
- Estrogen patches. - Yeah.
拜托 别这么严肃
Come on now. Don't look so grim.
人们本不应该这么长寿
People just weren't meant to live this long.
? Work it on, win this game ?
? I want to take it down when I do my thing ?
? Gonna do my thing ?
? Gonna do my thing ?
? I give it all I got, my friend ?
威尔考克斯,梁&巴耐
律师事务所
? I'm unstoppable ?
? And it's time to hit the road again ?
我以为你已经走了
I thought you'd left already.
是你给戈登发的那些照片吗
Did you send Gordon those pictures?
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
-也跟你问好 -回答我
- Hello to you too. - Answer me.
我认为他有权知道
I thought he had a right to know.
天哪
Oh, my God.
别人投桃你得报李
So you had to return a few gifts.
你想要个纳杰的碗吗 我会给你买♥♥个碗
You want a Nambe bowl? I will buy you a bowl.
著名家居品牌
你这个可耻的小人
You petty, little shit.
你本会成个可悲的花瓶太太 你深知这点
You would've made a tragic trophy wife, and you know it.
你这个傲慢无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
You arrogant, petty, little shit.
总有一天你会谢我
Someday you're gonna thank me.
你毁了我的生活 艾伯特
You ruined my life, Albert.
你毁了戈登的生活
You ruined Gordon's life.
所以你对我苦苦相逼
So you screwed me silly
就因为你深爱他吗
because you were so in love with him?
你根本不想结婚 迪莉娅
You did not want to get married, Delia.
你越早承认这点越好
The sooner you admit that, the better.
我不能永远等你
I can't wait for you forever.
等我
Wait for me?
我们之间发生的事一生一度
What we have comes along once in a lifetime.
我愿为此赴汤蹈火
I could burn my life down for it.
不 你卑鄙的行径
No, you would burn my life down for it,
只会置我于水深火热之中
which is far less noble,
并容许我提醒你你还是已婚
and may I remind you that you are still married.
你应该比任何人都清楚这有商量的余地
You of all people should know that is negotiable.
你做梦
You're deluded.
你会回来的
You'll be back.
我给你一个月时间 最多一个月
I give New York a month, tops.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
宝宝没事
Baby's fine.
我才是体温有问题的那一个
I'm the one with the temperature problem.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我潮热了
I had a hot flash.
艾比 我一路赶来闯了14个红灯
Abby, I ran, like, 14 lights to get here.
这是别人的小孩
Well, this is somebody else's baby.
万一有什么不舒服责任我们担不起 我担心
We can't afford to break him, and I panicked,
结果Efron医生告诉我实际上
and then Dr. Efron told me that essentially,
我活得太久都活成废人了
I have outlived my usefulness.
-什么 -他说人
- What? - He said that people
就不应该活得这么久
weren't supposed to live this long,
现在这座造婴工厂关闭了
so now that this kid-making factory is closed,
我也只好舞到布法罗
I may as well just shuffle on off to Buffalo.
是的 他原话肯定是这么说的
Yes, I'm sure that's exactly how he phrased it.
他原话就是这样
That is exactly how he phrased it,
然后他给我开了这个药方
and then he gave me this prescription
来补充雌激素
for an estrogen patch.
我甚至都不知道该从哪里补起
I don't even know where to put an estrogen patch.
我想应该是要吃下去的 对吗
Oh, I think they go over your mouth, right?
太快了吗 抱歉
Too soon? Sorry.
我只是个干瘪枯瘦的老女人
I'm just a dried-up, old skin pod.
我毫无幽默感
I don't have a sense of humor.
别这样
Come on.
你也可以像北欧海盗一样把我扔在浮冰上
You may as well just put me on an ice floe like a Viking.
我想北欧海盗是乘火筏的
I think the Vikings were actually the fire raft guys,
-不过那不重要 -不 那是爱斯基摩人
- but that doesn't matter. - No, that was the Eskimos.
-不是的 -我是说 因纽特人
- No. - I mean, the Inuits.
我甚至不 无论如何
I don't even--whatever.
请把我有尊严地送上去
Just give me a dignified send-off.
艾比 看着我
Abby, look at me.
对一个老男人来说你仍旧十分性感
You're still pretty hot for a dead chick.
我会上你
I'd do you.
真的吗
Really?
如果它没有造成严重的婚姻混乱
And if it didn't cause severe marital confusion,
我会在这里 在宝宝面前上了你
I would do you right here in front of this baby.
我不在乎
I don't even care.
我毁了你的会议 对吗
I ruined your meeting, huh?
没有没有 全怪我自己
Oh, no.I managed that all by myself.
那家伙就好像连我呼吸都看不惯
The guy just seemed to hate the way I breathed air.
你用嘴巴呼吸吗
Well, were you mouth breathing?
你呢
How'd yours go?
-被炒了 -好吧
- Fired. - Okay.
所以我们两个之间 我们确实
So between the two of us, we have exactly...
-没有工作 -一个都没有 是的
- None jobs. - Zero jobs, yeah.
我联♥系♥上了贝卡
I did get a line on Becca.
-是吗 她在这边吗 -佛罗里达
- Oh, really? She's around? - Florida.
她和一个表亲住在圣奥古斯汀
She's staying with a cousin in St. Augustine.
她还真是在水深火热之中啊
She really is in crisis.
是的 我也收到了泰雅的亲人的回信
Yeah, and I heard back from Taye's people.
他们正在找他 不管那意味着什么
They are reaching out to him, whatever that means.
我来告诉你这是什么意思
Oh, I'll tell you what that means.
泰雅 宝宝
Taye, babe,
就好像你的超级精♥子♥遇上了魔法卵子
looks like your super sperm met a magic egg.
碰撞出了这个小生命
Give us a jizzle jangle.
不管怎样 这个小家伙很快就会离开我们
One way or another, this little guy's off our hands soon.
-我来了 -来了啊 姐们儿
- Hello? - Hello, sister.
准备好召唤女神能量了
Ready to get my goddess on.
女神
你没收到短♥信♥说让你穿白色衣服吗
Oh, did you not get the text about wearing white?
我在照顾一个婴儿
Oh, I'm taking care of an infant.
我所有的白色衣服都浸在
Everything I have that's white is soaking
漂白缸以及我老人家的眼泪里了
in a vat of bleach and my ancient tears.
没关系 进来吧
Oh, wow, never mind. Just come in.
带着一颗开放的心进来吧
Come in and enter with an open heart.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表