剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我想你可以既做好你的工作
I think that you can do your job
同时也当好我的妻子
and be my wife at the same time.
我想你真是太天真了
Yeah, well, I think that you're being really naive.
晚安 菲比
Good night, Phoebe.
妈妈 我知道跟佐伊争执
Mom, I know that getting into a fight with Zooey
不好
was not good, and--
只是她对我动手了
It's just that she physically attacked me--
别着急
Just relax.
乔正跟佐伊谈呢
Jo is talking to Zooey right now,
我很抱歉她对你说了那么刻薄的话
and I am so sorry that she said all those mean things to you.
而且你很美
And you're beautiful, by the way.
但是我们也要同情一下她
But empathy moment--
佐伊经历了很多
Zooey's been going through a lot.
显然 她也迷恋伊森
And clearly, she also has a crush on Ethan.
我不是迷恋
I don't have a crush.
莉莉
Lilly...
不只是迷恋 我真的很喜欢他
It's more than that for me. I really like him.
我们互相逗乐 妈妈 他懂我
We make each other laugh, Mom, and he gets me,
我们心有灵犀
and we get each other.
我认识的其他男孩 他们都不...
The other boys I meet, they're not...
很难找到
It's hard to find.
是啊
Yes, it is.
我知道乔和佐伊
And I know that everything with Jo and Zooey
经历了很多 但是
is messed up, but...
他值得我这么做
I think it's worth going for.
-挺好 -我要去睡觉了
- Good. - Okay, I'm gonna go to bed.
先给我抱一个
Well, give me a hug first.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, sweetie.
我不想谈这事
I don't want to talk about it.
太糟了
Too bad.
就在你对你的朋友动手的时候
You gave up that choice when you treated your friend
你就放弃那个选择了
like human garbage.
我要去睡了
I'm going to bed.
我明天还有辩论 我得...
I have debate tomorrow, and I need to get--
去他的辩论 我们现在就在辩论
Screw the debate. We're debating right here.
你过来给我坐下
You come sit down.
佐伊
Zooey...
请帮我理清楚一下
please try to help me understand this.
我知道摊上你父亲
I know running into your father
这些月他反反复复地进戒疗所
and these past couple of months, him coming and going from rehab,
很不容易
it has been rough.
不只是那样
It's not just that.
一切都很不容易
It's everything.
我去上学 我很紧张
I go to school, and I'm stressed.
我回家看到你和爸爸 我也很紧张
I come home to you and Dad, and I'm stressed.
我永远紧绷着
I'm always stressed.
学校 说什么呢 你在学校表现很好啊
School? What are you talking about? You're doing great.
只是好远远不够
"Great" isn't good enough.
满绩点现在早就不算什么了
A 4.0 is, like, nothing now, okay?
你需要无数的课外活动和大学先修课程
You need a million extracurriculars and APs
才有可能被顶级大学考虑
to even be considered by top colleges.
伊森
Ethan...
他是唯一
he was the one thing
能让我开心的事情
that almost made me happy.
然后莉莉就这么闯进来了
And then Lilly just swooped in.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Oh, honey, I'm so sorry, sweetie.
我没有意识到
I didn't realize.
但这也不是霸凌你朋友的理由
But that is no excuse to bully your friend.
一定有前因后果
There have to be consequences.
你做了什么 以及你的行为有什么不妥
What you did and how you acted is not okay.
-对谁而言不妥 -对谁都不妥
- Not okay for whom? - It's not okay for anybody.
包括你吗
Including you?
你对人一直粗鲁无礼
You call people names all the time.
你霸凌他人
You bully people--
爸爸 斯考特 你的朋友们
Dad, Scott, your friends.
你以为我都没看见吗
You don't think I see that?
我都是跟你学的
I'm just learning from the master.
早
Morning.
早
Morning.
有些事要告诉你
So I have some news.
杰玛打电♥话♥来了 她邀请我们去她的小屋
Um, Gemma called, and she invited us to her lodge,
下周末 在北边
uh, up north next weekend.
-她真好 -是啊
- That's nice of her. - Yeah.
有一群人要去 她的朋友们
A bunch of people are going-- I mean, her crowd.
会是很棒的经历
Could be a really cool experience.
但只有你想去我才去 如果你不想去
But I will only go if you want to, and if you are not into it...
不
No.
我们去吧
Let's do it.
好极了 我还以为你不想去
Great. I didn't think you'd want to.
-为什么 就因为我幼稚吗 -对不起
- Why, 'cause I'm naive? - I am sorry abut that.
我那是累了 我不是那意思
I was tired. I wasn't myself.
你说得对
You were right.
我那是太幼稚了
I was being naive.
这趟旅行对我们很有用
This trip will be good for us...
对我们的事业很有帮助
great for our careers.
是啊
Yeah.
听说了罗尼的事
Heard about Ronnie.
恭喜
Congrats.
你是怎么让他改变主意的
How did you get him to change his mind?
他是自己改变主意的
Oh, you know, he... changed his own mid.
迪莉娅 拜托
Delia, come on.
我看到你雇公♥司♥调查员了
I saw that you billed the firm investigator.
想告诉我是为了什么吗
You want to tell me what that was for?
我不想输这个案子 艾伯特
I didn't want to lose this case, Albert.
我不想失去这个委托人
I didn't want to lose this client,
所以我只是做了我必须做的
so I just did what I had to do.
这终究会发生
This was gonna happen eventually.
罗尼和安博
Ronnie and Amber.
没有什么永垂不朽
Nothing lasts forever.
你说的没错
You're not wrong there.
雪莉和我要离婚了
Sherry and I are getting a divorce.
抱歉 那太糟糕了
Sorry, that's too bad.
在这里待久了就会侵蚀你
Yeah, too long in this place can warp you.
残忍♥的行为开始变得没什么大不了
Ruthless behavior starts to seem like it's no big deal.
但用不着我告诉你这一点
But I don't have to tell you that...
在我做了那一切之后
after what I did.
我表现得好像我知道怎样对你最好 我没有什么借口
I acted like I knew what was best for you, and there's no excuse.
总之
Anyway...
你是个好律师 你不需要作弊
You are a great lawyer. You don't need tricks.
米切尔 我们能谈谈吗
Mitchell, can we talk?
我正找你呢 请
Just the woman I have been looking for. Please.
公♥司♥打了电♥话♥来 他们很有兴趣
Corporate called, and they are into it.
他们想在他们所有的站点
They want to launch "Insider" features
马上启动"幕后花絮"功能
across all of their sites ASAP.
真的吗
They do?
干得漂亮 芭芭拉
Great work, Barbara.
我告诉了他们这都是你想出来的 大明星
And I made sure to tell them it was all you, rock star.
不过 还有个不那么好的消息
Oh, BTW, some not so good news to go with the yay.
你的加薪恐怕还得再等等
We are gonna hold a beat on that raise.
等等 我想出了帮公♥司♥赚钱的方法
Wait, I come up with a way to make the company money,
我的奖励却是减薪
and I'm rewarded with a pay cut?
这不是减薪
It is not a pay cut.
只是 我们给你的加薪 要取消了
Just-- the raise we gave you isn't happening.
都已经过去好几周了
It's been happening for weeks.
我们都得做出牺牲
We all need to make sacrifices.
那你呢 你减薪了吗
How about you? You taking a pay cut?
恐怕我不太喜欢你现在的语气
I'm not sure I like your tone there.
抱歉 米切尔 没门 我拒绝
I'm sorry, Mitchell, no. No to this.
我太努力了 无法接受你这样的不尊重
I work too hard to take this kind of disrespect.
什么 芭芭拉 等等
What-- Barbara, wait.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表