剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Not as much as I hate you.
闺蜜离婚指南
第三季 第六集
怎么会有人不喜欢王子 愿你安息
Who doesn't love Prince? R.I.P.
大家都喜欢王子 但是她知道罗尼
Everybody loves Prince, but she knows how much
有多爱那把吉他 不让他得到它
Ronnie loves that guitar, and keeping it from him
就是最好的惩罚
is the best way to punish him.
-你真是温和地吓人 -这是她的工作
- You are mildly terrifying. - It's her job.
温和地恐吓有钱人
Mildly terrifying rich people
帮他们和愚蠢的前任分割财产
and sharing their stupid wealth with their stupid exes.
而且这起案子足够高调
And this case is high-profile enough,
公♥司♥的人终于开始淡忘
people at work are finally beginning to get past
艾伯特的绯闻和酒驾社区服务
that Albert gossip and the legal aid
罚我提供法律援助
for my CUI community service.
没有人知道我必须接这个案子
Nobody else knows that I have to do it.
他们都以为我是故意示好
They all think I'm doing it to be nice on purpose.
等等 到底是好是坏
So wait, is that good or bad?
我猜是好吧
I'm guessing good?
从办公室政♥治♥角度说 没错
For office politics, yes.
但是案子的工作量很残酷
But the case work is brutal.
说到残酷 小芭 无赖诉讼案...
And speaking of brutal, Babs, that Mucker lawsuit--
-简直了 -不用你告诉我
- it's crazy. - You don't have to tell me.
-简直糟糕透顶 -无赖到底是什么
- It's a hot mess. - What the hell's a Mucker?
无赖我公♥司♥的头儿 SheShe的拥有者
Mucker is my corporate overlord, owns SheShe.
他们因为侵犯个人隐私被告到无计可施
They're being sued up the ass for invasion of privacy.
性♥爱♥录像 让卡戴珊都自愧不如的
Sex tape--makes Kardashian look bush league.
或者没有自愧不如
Or no bush league. Ha.
无赖上传的 结果我们都在为他买♥♥单
Mucker uploaded it, and now we're all paying.
我不想再聊工作了
I don't want to talk about work.
我想聊聊♥性♥感的厨房♥男人 小芭
I want to talk about hot kitchen guy, Babs.
我听过他 达瑞尔
Oh, I've heard about him. Darrell.
时间刚刚好
Perfect timing.
我想听听小芭和她的新欢
I want to hear about Babs and her new beau.
-卡波怎么样 -有趣又幸福
- How was Cabo? - It was fun and blissful.
但我想听听小芭和达瑞尔的事
But I want to hear about Babs and Darrell.
-精彩 -慢一点 老司机
- Yummy. - Pump your breaks, Speed Racer.
我们在享受慢慢来的过程
We're taking it nice and slow.
我们会慢慢来
We're slow-roasting it.
菲比 你是去的卡波还是监狱
Phoebe! Did you go to Cabo or prison?
什么 纹身
Oh, what, this?
不是永久的 只是彩绘而已
It's not permanent. It's just henna.
杰玛和我在沙滩骑马后
Gem and I got it after we went
一起去画的
horseback riding on the beach.
然后我们去浮潜 然后去乘滑翔伞
And then we went snorkeling, and then we went parasailing.
在高空中感觉真好
It felt so good to be so high.
JD对你只顾和杰玛玩也没意见吗
And JD is okay with all this frolicking with Gemma?
他能理解 他知道这段关系
He gets it--I mean, he knows a relationship
对我们的事业都有好处
is good for both of our careers.
对不起我来晚了 菲比
Sorry I'm late. Phoebe.
-我知道 -这是彩绘
- I know. - It's henna.
她和杰玛在沙滩骑马后
Yeah, she and Gemma got them
一起去画的
after going horseback riding on the beach.
你应该把这写进你的书里 艾比
You should put that in your sexy book, Abs.
-天哪 没错 -写得怎么样
- Oh, my God, yes. - How's the writing?
还不错 不坏 感觉思如泉涌
Um, it's good, it's fine, I'm feeling productive.
你还没消灭教练那个角色吗
Did you kill off the coach character yet?
还没有 我都还没抓狂呢
No, I have not. I'm not even mad anymore.
我们结束了 但是我的书可以背离实际生活
We're done, but my book can diverge from my life.
我是个作家 我可以编故事
I am a writer. I can make stuff up.
这是本小说
It's fiction.
艾比 想抓狂也没事的
Hey, Abby, it's okay to be mad.
我都替你抓狂 他竟然和他妻子住在一起
I mean, I'm mad for you. He's living with his wife.
前妻
Ex-wife...
我想
I think.
我猜
I assume.
但到此为止
But done.
-翻篇前进 -做得好
- Onward. - Good for you.
把他抛在脑后 艾比
Well, rearview mirror him, Abby.
总之他听起来就像个麻烦
It sounds like he was a mess, anyways.
-大♥麻♥烦 -对
- Big mess. - Yep.
但我很庆幸我在陷得太深前
But I am just grateful that I got out
或是他进入得太深之前
before I got in too deep...
就退出来了
or before he got in too deep.
对吗
Right?
我说的是我的阴♥道♥
I'm talking about my vagina.
-我们明白 -好的 很好
- Oh, we got it. - Okay, good.
所以你根本没找他谈过吗
So you haven't talked to him at all?
他甚至不知道我知道了
He doesn't even know I know.
不值得提起 因为翻篇了
It's not worth bringing it up, because, you know, moving on.
虽然我明天得在比赛上见到他
I am gonna have to see him at the game tomorrow, though.
-那并不会尴尬 -没错 不会有什么事
- That won't be awkward. - Yeah, it's gonna be whatever.
他将会进入比赛模式
He's gonna be in game mode.
他甚至不会知道有谁去了 所以...
He's not even gonna know anybody's there, so...
我会去 姐妹 假如情况变糟你有闺蜜撑腰
Oh, I'll be there. You got BFF backup if shit goes down, girl.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
更重要的是 我觉得莉莉有心上人了
More importantly, I think that Lilly has a love interest.
我还不知道是谁
I don't know who it is yet.
她只是不停发短♥信♥然后傻笑
She's just been texting and grinning like a fool.
-那样真可爱 -太吓人了
- Oh, that is so cute. - That's terrifying.
他们一瞬间就长大成人了
They're acting so grown-up all of a sudden.
佐伊加入了大学的辩论代表队
So Zooey made varsity debate team.
代表队
Varsity?
就像聪明人的团队旅行
That's like the travel team for smart people.
我知道 对吧
I know, right?
我本担心弗朗普的糟心事可能会让她脱离正轨
I was worried the meshuggaas from Frump might derail her,
但我的宝贝不会 不 她出类拔萃
but uh-uh-uh, not my baby, no, she's kicking ass.
-扶摇直上 -没错 他们就是
- On the rise. - Yes, they are!
这才是真正重要的事
All that matters.
我买♥♥了你让我带的那种运动饮料
Uh, I got the--the sportade that you asked me to get--
柠檬汽水
lemon-lime.
那就是我来的原因 来确认一下
That's why I'm here-- to make sure.
这是个玩笑...不成功的玩笑
It's a joke... or an attempt at one.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk for a second?
其实不能 我在... 现在时机不对
Um, actually, no. I'm--it's not a good time.
-我在写东西 -艾比 拜托
- I'm writing. - Abby, come on.
你整个星期都几乎没回我短♥信♥
You've barely responded to my texts all week.
是因为发生的事吗
Is it because of what happened?
-琳达抓到我们... -不 没事
- Linda catching us-- - No, it's fine.
-没事 -我很抱歉 好吗
- It's fine. - I'm sorry, okay?
-是这样吗 -是的 听着...
- Is that it? - Yeah, look...
没必要结束我们的关系
our thing doesn't have to be done.
所以你不准备告诉我
So you're not gonna tell me
你还和你妻子住在一起
that you're still living at home with your wife?
该死
Shit.
-琳达告诉我的 -琳达
- Linda told me. - Linda?
她以为我知道
Well, she assumed I knew.
通常当你在别人的洗衣间里
I mean, usually when you are groping somebody
对别人上下其手时 你已经与其分享了
in their laundry room, you have already shared
你居住状况的相关信息
pertinent information about your living situation.
你从没问过我的居住状况
You never asked me about my living situation.
我从没问过你
I never asked you?
有没有搞错
Seriously?
明天比赛时见 教练
Uh, I'll see you at the game tomorrow, Coach.
妈妈
Mom?
宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
我知道你在写作 但...
I know you're writing, but--
不 我在 其实我在休息
No, um, I am-- I'm on a break, actually.
记得你说我们能聊聊吗
Remember when you said that we could talk?
当然 没错 什么事
Of course, yeah, what is it?
怎么了
What's up?
是佐伊
It's Zooey.
妈妈 她最近...
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表