剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
From Margarita Lopez.
很抱歉地说
Well, sorry to say,
这可能是你收到的最后一张手写卡片了
this might be your last handwritten note.
我的一位朋友认识棕榈泉的法官
A friend of mine knows the judge down in Palm Springs.
找人帮了个忙
Called in a favor.
所以你不再需要做法律援助了
So...no more legal aid for you.
艾伯特 为什么 我没有叫你...
Albert, why-- I didn't ask you to--
怎么了 我不能自发地做点好事吗
What, I can't do something nice just because?
我们不能让自己的顶梁柱分心
We can't have one of our top dogs distracted, okay?
就这样
That's all.
我桌上有瓶18年的苏格兰威士忌
I have a bottle of 18-year-old scotch sitting on my desk.
是一位委托人送的礼物
It's a gift from a client.
它不是一张手写的感谢卡 但...
Now, it's not a handwritten thank you note, but--
想过来喝一杯吗
Wanna come have a drink?
叙叙旧
Catch up?
不 你不该带这么多东西来
Oh, no, you shouldn't have.
不 收下它
No, take it.
这只是点小东西
It's just a little something, something.
一份乔迁之礼
A housewarming.
艾比
Abby.
-没什么大不了的 -好吧 好吧
- No big whoop. - All right, all right.
我还给你买♥♥了个小的
I also got you a small one
因为我不知道你是喜欢大面包
'cause I didn't know if you were a big bread guy
-还是喜欢小面包 -小面包
- or a little bread guy-- - little bread?
拜托 别这样
Come on, now.
-忘了刚发生的事吧 -是的
- Forget this ever happened. - Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很抱歉那样脸色不好
And I am so sorry I fell off the face of the earth like that.
对你一点都不公平
Not fair to you at all.
是的 我理解
Yeah, I--I get it.
跟孩子们的事情怎么样了
So how's everything with the kids?
很难接受 比我们想象中难
Taking it hard. Harder than we thought.
-我搬出来 -是的
- Me moving out. - Yeah.
-确实很难 -是的
- Well, it is hard. - Yeah.
我结束了不得不睡在家里的最后几晚
I ended up having to sleep at home the last couple nights,
但这是我放弃了我们那顿即将吃上的晚餐后
But it's my first night back here
回到这的第一个晚上
since I bailed on our almost dinner.
我很高兴能和你一起度过这个夜晚
And I am happy to be spending it with you.
那是我们的吃的
Oh, that is our food.
我给我们点了越南菜 希望你爱吃河粉
I got us vietnamese. Hope you're a pho fan.
我超爱吃河粉 毫无疑问
I am a big pho fan. For sho!
我开始画画 就是抓起几张纸
So I started drawing. Just grabbed some paper
和一支笔就开始画 那就是第一次
and a pen and went, and that was the first time.
我爱这一整个故事 超爱
Well, I love everything about that story--love.
就好像了解一个超级英雄如何得到他的超能力
It's like learning how a superhero got his powers.
莫利
Molly?
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
亲爱的
Um, hey, babe?
或许不是个好主意
Maybe not a good idea.
莫利可能带来疯狂的体验
I mean, molly can be a wild ride,
而你之前从没试过
and you've never done anything.
我一直想试试毒品
I've always wanted to try a drug.
好吧
Okay.
让我们开始派对吧 派对狂人们
Let's get this party started, huh, party people?
干杯
Cheers.
你 我等不及待会脱你的裤子
You, I can't wait to get your pants off later.
P
Yo, P!
少女中的少女
Girly girl.
没错
Yeah.
这是我隐居深山的酒池狂欢
It's my my mountain retreat bacchanals.
这将是一个
It would tend to have a
"看一看夜晚将我们带往何处"的过程
"Let's see where the night takes us" kinda flow.
理解
Comprende?
是的 理解 完全理解
Right, comprendo. Totally, I get it.
宝贝 宝贝
Babe. Babe!
看来这个派对已经有点朝着
Hey, so it turns out this party is moving in
群♥交♥的方向发展了
a little bit of a group sex direction.
没错
Yeah.
-我注意到了 -是的
- I picked up on that. - Yeah.
-性♥爱♥派对 -对
- Orgy! - Yeah.
这个词真好笑
That's a funny word.
性♥爱♥派对 性♥爱♥派对 性♥爱♥派对
Orgy! Orgy! Orgy!
你能不要那么大声地说这个词吗
Can you stop saying that word so loud?
我们为什么不回房♥间去然后结束这个夜晚呢
Why don't we go back to the room and just call it a night?
入乡随俗
When in rome.
对吗
Right?
是的
Yeah.
天 我仍然为我敲诈那个人的行为感到抱歉
God, I still feel so bad about how I fleeced that guy.
-不 你没有 -你说得对 我没有
- No, you don't. - You're right, I don't.
他精神虐待了那个女人
He emotionally abused that woman.
他罪有应得
He deserved that.
或者至少我能这样和自己说
Or at least that's what I tell myself, right?
不择手段地去赢
Whatever it takes to win.
这不就是事实吗
Isn't that the truth?
我怀念这样
I miss this.
你和我 分享战绩
You and me, swapping war stories.
事情出了点差错
Things kinda went off the rails, huh?
这真是轻描淡写
Mm, that's the understatement of the century.
好吧 我们捅了大篓子
Fine. We blew up the rails.
拿炸♥药♥炸的
with dynamite.
或者说...是我这么做
Or...I did.
不敢相信我把那些照片发给了戈登
Can't believe I sent those photos to Gordon.
我是个畜生 但那真是 那真是疯了
I mean, I'm an animal, but that was--that was nuts.
我们都是疯子
We're both nuts.
我们都是疯子
We are both nuts.
我只是还感受不到自己
I just haven't felt myself.
或许我更像自己
Maybe I'm more myself.
某种冷酷又不通人情的蝴蝶
Some cold, soulless butterfly
蜕变于一个...
emerging from a--
一只蝴蝶从哪里蜕变而来
What does a butterfly emerge from?
-一个蛹 -当然 没错 其中之一
- A chrysalis. - Sure, yeah, one of those.
那不是你的本质
That's not who you are.
冷酷而不通人情 那不是你
Cold and soulless. That's not you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我该走了
I should go.
我晚点还有事
I have a thing later.
谢谢...
Uh, well, thanks...
你的酒
for the drink.
和解
Peace.
和解
Peace.
抱歉没有桌子 我在想办法了
Sorry about no table. I'm working on it.
好的
Yeah.
你还好吗 你看着很沉默
You okay? You seem quiet.
我很好
I'm good.
除了... 不 我不好
Except, um--no, I'm good.
什么 除了什么 告诉我
What? Except what? Tell me.
好的...
Okay, um...
让我开头先说我理解
Let me just preface this by saying I understand
你的处境 对于你的前妻以及孩子
your situation, you know, with your ex and your kids.
我也知道这很艰难
And I know that it's really hard.
-艾比 -非常艰难
- Abby. - Really hard.
我知道你理解 你做得很好
I know you do. You've been great.
你在家待了两个晚上 那令人担心
You spent two nights at home, and that's concerning.
-担心 -没错 更别说
- Concerning? - Yeah, and never mind
你其实称它为家的事实了
The fact that you actually called it home.
这令人不安
Which is unsettling.
我该叫它什么
What should I have called it?
-科莱特的房♥子 -我真的不知道
- Colette's house? - I don't really, uh,
你该叫它什么 还有拜托不要油嘴滑舌
know what you should call it. And please don't be glib.
这是...我真的很认真
This is--I'm really serious about this.
我能看出来 而且...
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表