剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
What, about that? Hell no.
太难为情了 但是我想我会写写
That's embarrassing, but I think I will write about
当我和我的僚机一起钓男人时
that time my wingwoman called me fat
她说我胖的事
while we were out picking up men.
是我活该
Yeah, hmm, I deserve that.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会用真名的
I won't use any real names.
我的天 味道好棒
Oh, my God. I love this.
这味道和斯考特许诺的如出一辙
It is exactly what Scott promised.
有他在你太幸运了
You are so lucky to have him.
他怎么会这么棒
How is he so amazing?
这是生活巨大的谜题之一
One of life's great mysteries.
他在这吗 我能当面感谢他吗
Is he here? Can I--can I gush in person?
不 他现在不在
Nope, he's not here right now.
那你能叫他打给我吗
Can you ask him to call me?
我只是 我超级迷他
I'm just--I'm such a big fan,
我想感谢他 也许约他出去 然后
and I would love to thank him, and maybe take him out, and--
对不起 你不能感谢他 也不能和他说话
Sorry, you can't thank him. You can't talk to him.
为什么
Why?
因为他不在这
Because he's not here.
他走了 彻底离开了
He left. He's gone.
对不起
Excuse me?
这个蛋糕甚至都不是他做的
And he didn't even make that cake.
是那个小孩 那边的孩子做的
That kid over there made it, that child.
到这来
Come here.
这位是新娘
The blushing bride.
你好 我叫伊森 是新上任的烘焙师
Uh, Ethan, the new rise baker.
从洗碗工到烘焙师 他简直是救命稻草
A dishwasher turned baker who saved my ass.
亲爱的 你的蛋糕真是历经苦难
Your cake, that was three tiers of tears, baby.
是个故事满满的蛋糕
That was a sad-ass sadness cake,
因为斯考特是个懦夫
because Scott is a coward,
没错 我拒绝了他 他说他爱我
and yes, I pushed him away. He said he loved me.
我拒绝了 因为他是个男妓
I rejected him, but he's a man whore.
男妓
A--a man whore?
他和面包店的好多女人乱搞
Who screwed so many women around this bakery
多到如果用紫外灯检查这里
that if someone took a black light to this place,
卫♥生♥部♥会让我们关门的程度
the health department would shut us down like that,
我发狂是有原因的 你知道吗
and I had a reason to freak out, you know?
我是说 他让我惊喜
I mean, the guy surprised me,
并不是因为他的老二像鱼一般大
and not because his dick was the size of a fish,
非常大的鱼 比如梭鱼那么大
a very big fish, like, a barracuda,
而是因为
but, uh...
他胸怀宽广
he has a huge heart...
而我太敏感了
and I just felt too much.
知道吗
You know?
结果他就走了
And now he's gone.
该死的
God damn it!
不如我把蛋糕的发♥票♥给你吧
I guess we'll just invoice you for the cake?
28号♥刚和36号♥一起外宿了
2-8 just went on a sleepover with 3-6.
简直太棒了
That is so cool.
他终于交到真正的 真实存在的朋友了
He is making real, live, living friends.
棒球万岁
Go baseball.
我只想感谢你昨晚为我们买♥♥单
I just, um--thank you for paying for our food last night.
你人真好 是我太不礼貌了
That was really nice, and I was--I was very rude to you.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
我本来不是那样的
That--that wasn't my best self.
我想让你知道我通常都很随和
I just want you to know that I'm usually pretty okay.
-知道了 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
好了 我要走了
All right, I'm gonna head out.
你的孩子 今天的练习表现很好
He had a good practice today, your kid.
真的吗
Really?
他有进步
He's getting better.
你一定要在每次练习和比赛
Do you have to do this
结束后做这个吗
after every practice and every game?
是啊 总得有人做
Yup, someone has to.
需要帮手吗
Do you need help?
你要帮忙吗
You want to help me?
昨晚你可为我那盘草买♥♥单了
You paid for my plate of grass last night.
这我还是能做的
Least I could do.
没想到你是那种不怕脏的人啊
Didn't think you were the type that liked to get dirty.
拿去吧
Have at it.
好的 交给我吧
Okay, I will have at it.
别弄得更糟就好
Just don't make it worse.
你怎么...
What do you...
我是说...
I mean...
好吧 我要说这次旅行
Well, I'd say that trip
相当成功 你觉得呢
was a rousing success, wouldn't you?
虽然阿努克最后才进入状态
Even Anouk seemed to warm up by the end.
是吧 不太确定做得够不够
Yeah, I guess. Not sure it's enough.
你总得试试才知道
Well, you got to give it a chance.
我说 JD 现实点
I mean, let's get real, JD.
我从始至终都不是那种陪伴型的父母
I haven't been the most present parent ever.
我可能错过了最佳时期
Maybe I missed my window.
关心太少 也太晚了
Too little, too late.
现在弥补也为时不晚啊
Better late than never.
是呢
Yeah. Yeah.
我去洗衣服了
I'm gonna go start the laundry.
这种卑鄙小人 你该炒了他
What a sleazebag. You should fire him.
-你应该炒了 -我不能
- You should fire... - I can't.
-那个肮脏的亿万混♥蛋♥ -太明显了
- that sleazy billionaire ass. - Too high profile.
就因为这个案子
And this case is what is
我才能重新站稳脚跟
keeping the tattered shreds of my career together.
而且 昨晚是我和戈登分手后初次约会
Plus I went on my first date since Gordon last night.
-恭喜 怎么样 -糟透了
- Mazel. And? - Awful.
你还好吗
You okay?
你看上去 我不确定...
You just seem, I don't know--
实际上我挺伤心的 但是最终会好的
Turns out I'm sad, but things are looking up finally.
佐伊很好 弗朗普在戒酒 我也会好的
Zooey's good. Frump's getting cleaned up, and I'll be okay.
-是吗 -没错
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
我也是
Me too.
迪莉娅 只是时间问题而已
Well, it's about fricking time, Delia.
敬我们
Here's to us.
敬我们
Here's to us.
你看过《英国烘焙秀》吗
Have you seen "The Great British Baking Show"?
-怎么样 -无比治愈
- I say. - Oh, unbelievably comforting.
-真的 -是的 就是
- Really? - Oh, yes, only it's
12个不太帅的'斯考特'
with 12 not-so-hot Scotts
为了大奖在那比拼
all fighting for the same grand prize.
-真的 -是 很好看
- Really? - Oh, yes, it's great.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
还能借沙发睡吗
Couch still free?
迈克·布雷迪教练
Coach Mike Brady.
要我帮你耙地吗
Can I help you with that rake?
你想帮我吗
You want to help me?
你得先把它给我
You got to give it to me first.
没想到你是那种不怕脏的人啊
Didn't think you were the type that liked to get dirty.
我想我是
I guess I am.
我是一个下流的 放荡的棒球妈妈
I guess I'm a dirty, dirty baseball mom.
也许你是 28号♥的妈妈
Guess you are, 2-8's mom.
我叫艾比
My name is Abby.
我叫艾比
My name is Abby.
28号♥的妈妈
2-8's mom.
我叫...
My name is--
艾比
Abby.
? Holding me closer ?
? La, la, la, la, la, la, la ?
? She told me she loved me ?
? But then I'm all alone ?
? The weights are all gone ?
? Another victim of sorrow ?
? Tomorrow never comes ?
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表