剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
and that is not even the point.
重点是他没有因为努力
The point is that he gets no validation for the
得到认可 却因失误而蒙羞
good things he does and only shame for the mistakes.
有教育意义吗
Where is the lesson there?
我不是这样教育孩子的
That is not the way I raise my kid.
球场上 他不是你的孩子而是我的队员
Well, on this field he's not your kid. He's my player.
-我不能接受 -那你随意
- Well, I am not okay with that. - That's your choice.
你来告诉他
You can explain to him
他为何不再是这个球队的一员 我的球队
why he's no longer on this team, my team.
-明白吗 -明白
- Got it? - Got it.
祝你们这赛季好运
Good luck with the season.
你还好吗 自己在这坐会行吗
Are you okay? Can I leave you for a few minutes?
好吧 宝贝 一会见
All right, sweetheart, I will see you in a little bit.
你好 一会见
Hello, hi. See you in a bit.
看这幅画 是谁的作品
Wow, look at that piece. Who's that artist?
玛丽亚·谢尔盖 最近从俄♥罗♥斯♥移♥民♥来的
Maria Sergei, recently immigrated from Russia.
感觉某人终于找到表达自己的方式了
Feels like someone who is finally able to express herself.
是的 我深有感触
Yes, I totally relate to that.
可怕的棒球终于从我的世界消失了
I am finally free of that awful baseball world.
你是把生活在俄♥罗♥斯♥
Did you just compare living in Putin's Russia
和孩子的棒球队相提并论了
to a kid's baseball team?
它们有相似之处 那个教练非常刻薄
There are parallels. Okay, that coach was really mean.
总之 我和查理终于可以正常生活了
Anyway, Charlie and I can finally return to our real life,
亲爱的朋友 伟大的艺术
my people, to great art.
还有菲比 和如此时髦的展出
And Phoebe, this new swanky gig of yours,
-这个画廊就像 -这个地方
- wow, the gallery is just, like-- - This space...
谢谢你 感谢你们能来
Thank you. Thank you so much for coming,
这对我很重要
it means so much to me.
这让我在老板面前很有面子
It makes me look good in front of my boss.
说到这个
Speaking of,
我得去和买♥♥家聊聊 放放电
I should go schmooze the buyers, turn on that charm.
这是什么表情
What's that look for?
我只是在确认吧台前排队的人数
I was just checking the queue length at the bar.
才不是 你在看那个
No, you weren't. You were trying to look
金发冷美人的胸
at that icy blonde's nipples through that dress.
-艾比 -芭芭拉
- Abby! - Hi, Barbara.
那么 我该向你道歉
So, I might owe you an apology.
我做编辑工作这么久了
I have been an editor for my entire adult life
脸皮应该厚一点的
and I should've had a thicker skin.
情况有变呢
Shoe on the other foot, huh?
米切尔的反应是怎样的
How'd, uh, Mitchell react?
沉浸在他的米切尔式时尚中 管他呢
Oh, in his typical Mitchell fashion, but whatever.
奇迹是靠二次写作创造的
The magic's in the rewrite.
至少我粉碎手下作家的梦想时
At least that's what I tell my writers
是这么安慰他们的
when I crush their dreams.
你还好吗
How are you?
杰克的那通电♥话♥仍然让你烦恼吗
That call with Jake still got you worked up?
已经过去了 不是吗
Um, yeah, talk about shoe on the other foot, right?
有人监视你的感觉真是糟透了
It sucks to have someone overseeing you.
像《老大哥》那样 我讨厌这样
Big brother, I do not like it.
-你不适合这样 -对 但是我在尝试
- You're not built for it. - No, but I am trying
探索新的领域
to explore new things.
我只是还不怎么擅长
I'm just so not in my element.
但也许这样能帮我回到正轨
But maybe that's what makes it right.
也许吧 但你是个超赞的作家
Maybe, but you're a good-ass writer,
作家都写作
and writers write.
这样才能避免失去理智
That's what keeps the crazy at bay.
我不明白为什么你得放弃对写作的探索
I don't know why you have to stop exploring that.
如果你认为我疯了
If you think I'm crazy--
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
这就是那个硅谷的混♥蛋♥吗
Is this that Silicon Valley douchebag?
不 他其实不是个混♥蛋♥
No, he's not a douchebag actually.
他是很难伺候 但很有魅力
He is very high maintenance, but very charming.
-他现在是你的委托人了吗 -对
- He's your client now? - Yeah.
迪莉娅抢走了他
Delia stole him.
不 我不会用"抢"这个词
No, I wouldn't say stole.
我只是巧妙地展示了
I just simply presented subtly
我能提供的 用了我那一套
what I have to offer, did my dance.
听起来很像狡辩
That sounds very, very defensive.
我才是其中的受害者
I am the injured party here.
我是公♥司♥性别歧视的受害者
I am the victim of workplace sexism.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
-你怎么样 -我很好
- How are you doing? - Oh, I'm fine.
在靠我的才能取悦那些大买♥♥家
Charming the high rollers for my talent.
别这样 拜托
Oh, stop. Come on.
达米安一旦了解你 就会发现你的能力
Once Damien gets to know you, he'll see what you can do.
也许吧 你作品的反响怎样
Maybe, how's the response been to your piece?
实际上 我还没看到它
Actually, I haven't seen it yet.
我也是 来吧 跟我来
Neither have I. Come on, come with me.
开什么玩笑
Seriously?
这是哪种连美院都不收的
What kind of art school reject,
故意卖♥♥萌的概念艺术垃圾
cutesy, conceptual bullshit is this?
乔 他只是在跟别人讲话
Hey, Jo, he's just talking to someone.
你得放松
You need to relax.
他为你疯狂 乔
He is crazy about you, Jo,
他已经大表忠心了
he declared himself in a big way.
无所谓 这样不够 我了解他
Doesn't matter. It won't be enough. I know him.
那个男人 他能拥有他迷上的任何人
The man, he can have anyone he flipping wants.
他会厌倦的
He's gonna get bored.
看着吧 只是时间的问题
Watch, it's just a matter of time.
-你觉得它变了吗 -我讨厌它
- Does it change to you? - I hate it.
拿着这个
Hold this.
-拦住她 -真的吗
- Stop her. - Seriously?
-拦住她 -她得经历这个
- Stop her. - She's got to live it out.
抓到你了 你这个说谎的混♥蛋♥色鬼
Got you, you lying little slut-bastard!
我很抱歉 先生
I am so sorry, sir.
怎么回事 乔伊 你干什么
What the bloody hell, Joe, what are you?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
对...对不起
I'm--I'm--I'm sorry.
那个金发女走了然后你跟着她
That--that blonde walked off and you followed her.
我该怎么想
What was I supposed to think?
至少也不是我在男厕所干♥她♥
Well, not that I'm screwing her in the men's restroom.
你真的就是这样想我的吗
Is that really what you think of me?
不是我这么想 而是我了解
It's not what I think, it's what I know.
而且我还看到你之前的举动了 记得吗
And I watched you in action before, remember?
拜托你停下这样的妄想好吗
Oh, will you please stop with this paranoia?
我爱你 我只想要你
I love you. I want you.
但如果你不想这样
But if-- if you don't want this,
-如果你应付不来 那... -我不行
- if you can't handle it, then... - I can't.
-我应付不来 -什么
- I can't handle it. - What?
我们得结束这段关系
We need to kill it. Us.
我不能再这样担惊受怕
I can't stop waiting for the other shoe to drop.
不不不 乔 你不是这个意思
No, no, no, look, Jo, you don't mean that.
我睡不着 我担心你能否满足
I'm not sleeping, I worry you're not satisfied.
我不停地凭空想出办法让你继续
I keep dreaming up ways to keep you going.
自从我在谷歌♥上搜索了《爱经》 那些链接
And ever since I Googled "Kama Sutra," these links
总是在我脸书主页上弹出来
keep popping up on my Facebook page.
这太耻辱了
It is so humiliating.
别说了 这不公平 我什么都没做
Now stop, this isn't fair. I haven't done anything yet.
暂时没有 但你想做 你会的
Oh, yet, but you want to, you will.
-乔 我在努力了 -努力
- Jo, I am trying here. - Trying?
天哪 好像这是什么工作
Oh, my God, like it's work.
天 你扭曲了我说的所有话
Jesus, you take everything I say and you twist it.
我要怎样才能让你相信我想要你
I mean, how am I supposed to convince you that I want you,
我与你同在 只有你
and I'm here for you and only you.
我很抱歉 因为弗朗普的那堆破事
I'm sorry 'cause all this stuff with Frump,
第二段婚姻 那些谎言 酗酒问题
the second marriage, the lies, the drinking.
我明白 我理解 相信我我真的理解
I know, I know, I understand, believe me I really do,
但总有一刻你得放下那些事
but at some point you're gonna have to let that go.
重拾信任
Trust again.
我现在怎么也信任不起来
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表