剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Mom, she's been...
对我很刻薄
mean to me.
怎样的刻薄
But mean how?
就是在Snapchat上骚扰我
Just been harassing me on Snapchat
还在学校里取笑我
and making fun of me at school.
我不明白
I don't get it.
佐伊对你很刻薄 为什么
Zooey being mean, why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我会和乔谈谈 好吗
Well, I'm gonna talk to Jo, okay?
米切尔 等等
Hey, Mitchell, hold up.
你读过它了吗
You get to read it yet?
我的专栏 我昨天发给你了
My column? I sent it to you yesterday.
-你觉得怎么样 -那个啊 没错
- What'd you think? - Oh, that. Yeah, um...
我很喜欢它
I liked it a lot.
你写实的那部分
You know, the part where you kept it real...
如此真实
so real.
你根本没看 对吗
You didn't read it, did you?
什么 我当然看了
What? Of course I did.
好了 我们来谈谈
Okay, let's talk.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
这无赖官司让我头痛无比
This Mucker lawsuit is giving me a headache
堪比我奶奶收藏的顶针的尺寸了
the size of my grandma's thimble collection.
-我听说情况很糟 -简直是噩梦
- I heard it's bad. - Night...mare.
它在消耗公♥司♥的储备资金
It is draining company reserves.
现在公♥司♥法人勒索我们
And now corporate is squeezing us,
要求...命令我们找到新颖的
asking--demanding that we find fresh,
有趣的方式来增加收益
exciting ways to increase revenue.
所以无论你听说了什么
So whatever you heard...
都要恐怖上十倍
Ten times gorier.
米切尔
Mitchell...
我有个主意
I think I have an idea.
认得它吗
Recognize it?
这真是...
Uh, wow, it's...
真是太棒了
it's really nice.
我最近有点处于瓶颈期
I've been a bit locked up lately.
我刚刚认真盯着我们的树
And I just focused on our tree,
就有了灵感
and I got inspired.
是吧
Right.
你讨厌它 对吗 告诉我
You hate it, don't you? Tell me
不不 我不讨厌它
No, no, I don't hate it.
只不过这不是你的招牌
It's just, it's not... your brand.
我有自己的招牌吗
I have a brand?
-我以为我是名艺术家 -别这样心存戒备
- I thought I was an artist. - Don't get defensive.
我不是心存戒备
I'm not defensive.
在我眼里你是最具天赋的
You know I think you are the most talented
你所做的一切都是奇迹
and everything you do is magic.
-但是... -但是
- But-- - But?
我总是在杰玛面前说你的好话
I have been talking you up to Gemma, like, constantly,
而且她今晚要来吃晚餐
and she is coming over for dinner tonight,
她可能是一位潜在的大买♥♥家
and she could be a huge potential buyer.
所以...
So...
只管坚持招牌画法 不准翻白眼
Just stick to brands. Do not roll your eyes.
只管照你的老一套来
And just, you know, stick to your usual stuff.
我很期待终于能见到这位
I'm excited to finally meet this Gemma
你全天候陪着的杰玛
that you've been spending all your time with.
天哪 她等不及要见你
Oh, my God, she cannot wait to meet you,
我也等不及让我的杰玛和我深爱的丈夫合作
and I cannot wait to merge my Gemma with my loving husband.
这太让我高兴了
That makes me so happy.
谁准备好打棒球了
Who's ready for baseball?
-赞啊 棒球 -没错
- Hell, yeah, baseball, whoo! - Yeah.
我绝不会错过
No way would I miss the, uh...
季后赛
playoffs?
谢谢你来
Thank you, um, for coming.
这对我和查理来说意义重大 所以...
It means a lot to me and to Charlie, so, um...
你因为要见到教练而抓狂了
You freaking out about seeing the coach?
不 我不在意那个 只是...
No, I'm fine about that. I just, uh...
有件事我得和你谈谈
There is something I do want to talk to you about.
-这事有点敏感 -好的 说吧
- It's a little bit sensitive. - Okay, hit me.
是关于莉莉和佐伊的事
It's about Lilly and Zooey.
莉莉昨晚找我聊了聊
Lilly talked to me last night.
她说佐伊最近对她很刻薄
She said that Zooey's being mean to her.
"刻薄" 这是什么意思
"Mean"? What do you mean "Mean"?
在Snapchat上以及当面骂她
Calling her names on Snapchat and in person.
那听起来真不像佐伊
Wow. That doesn't sound like Zo.
我知道 那正是我...
I know, and that's what I--
我和莉莉都这么说
I mean, Lilly and I both said that.
该死
Oh, shit!
伊桑
Ethan.
伊桑是谁
Ethan? Who--
他是我的新烘焙师
He's my new baker.
佐伊对他着迷
Zooey's been crushing on him,
你之前说莉莉有了心上人
and you said Lil's got a guy.
她可能也喜欢他
She probably likes him, too.
有道理 但仍然...
That makes sense. But still...
是啊 青少年荷尔蒙 完全的狗血剧
Yeah, teen hormones. Total shitshow.
但毕竟是女孩子 她们会琢磨出来的
But girls will be girls. They'll figure it out. Yeah.
快点快点
Come on, come on.
我们走吧 我们走吧
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!
当然啦 棒球
Hell, yeah, baseball!
你是做什么的 砸头球投手还是别的什么
What are you, head ball thrower or something?
-没有那个位置 -好吧
- That's not a real position. - Okay.
你能帮一下我吗
Can you help me, please?
当然
Yeah.
必胜 勇士队
那教练还真性感
Oh, that coach is pretty hot.
我知道你为什么看上他了
I see what you see.
看上过
Saw.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
没事 跟你说了我没事
Yeah, no, I'm good. I told you I'm good.
好了 勇士队 围起来
All right, Warriors, huddle up!
我们为此努力到现在
This is what we worked for.
现在是我们的时刻 我们准备好了
This is our moment, and we're ready.
把手叠起来 让他们知道你们是谁
Okay, put your hands in, let 'em know who you are.
一 二 三 勇士队
One, two, three, Warriors!
冲吧
All right, yeah!
钢头队
Steelheads!
勇士队 冲啊
Yeah, Warriors, let's go!
灭了这群兔崽子
Smoke those fish!
冲啊 勇士队 灭了他们
Yeah, Warriors, smoke 'em!
煮了当晚饭
Eat 'em for dinner.
说得好 接得好
Oh, way to go, honey. Way to build off mine.
我好久没练口了
Well, I'm out of practice.
我有整个季度都没来看球赛了
I haven't been to a game all season.
哪个是你的孩子
Who's your kid?
我是和朋友一起
I am here with a friend.
-28号♥ -28号♥的妈妈
- 2-8. - 2-8's mom, yeah.
我连自己孩子是几号♥都不知道
I don't even know my kid's number.
亚设 二垒
Asher, second base.
教练的儿子
Coach's son.
我是科莱特 科莱特·布雷迪
I'm Colette. Colette Brady.
好了 15号♥ 我们需要你 加油
All right, 1-5, we need you. Let's go, let's go!.
很好
All right!
太好了
Yes!
击得好 注意力很集中
Nice hit. Good focus.
注意力很集中
Good focus.
所以为什么这一季都没来看比赛呢
So, uh, why no games this season?
你不是个棒球爱好者吗
You not a big baseball fan?
算不上
Not really.
棒球是我老公的领域
Baseball more my husband's department.
老公
Husband?
我听说你们在办...
I-I heard that you guys were, uh...
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表