剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
-好吧 -说的够多了
- Okay. - 'Nuff said.
性别认同是会变的
Well, sexual identity is fluid.
是的
It's true.
-他们非常弯 -确实
- They're very gay. - They are.
不是所有人
Not all of 'em.
戈登在这
Gordon is here.
好了好了 这样吧
Okay. Okay. Guess what?
我马上带你去房♥间 我们马上去房♥间
I'm gonna race you to the room. We're gonna race to the room.
-小酒柜 -集中精神了
- Mini bar. - Focus.
-来吧 我们走 -小酒柜
- Hey. Hey, let's go. Come on. - Mini bar.
闺蜜离婚指南
第三季 第四集
? La la la, la la la, la ?
? She told me she loves me ?
贝克斯菲尔德汽车旅馆没有行李员
There's no bellboy at the Bakersfield Motor Lodge.
对
Yeah.
让我帮你 我来拿
Let me help you. I got it.
-不用 我可以 -我来拿
- No, I'm good. I'm good. - I got it.
我一个人拿得了
I can handle it on my own.
好的 教练
Okay. Okay, Coach.
聊得挺愉快
Good talk.
我知道你正在闹离婚
Look, I know you're in the middle of a divorce.
我经历过 非常艰难
I have been there. It's so hard.
所以你要是需要一个友善的倾听者
So if you ever need, like, a friendly ear...
我可以做那个倾听者
I have an ear to lend.
查理应该自己背自己的包
Charlie should carry his own bag.
他在这里干什么
What is he doing here?
我不知道 大姐
I don't know, Mamma.
-纯粹倒霉 -也许他是一个雪友
- It's just bad luck. - Maybe he's an FOC.
雪儿的一个朋友
A friend of Cher?
你想离开吗 我们可以走
You wanna leave? We can leave.
我当然想离开
Of course I wanna leave.
南加利福尼亚那么多家酒店
Of all the hotels in Southern California
难道我非得来这家有男同性恋和戈登的吗
I have to come to the one with gay men and Gordon?
如果我们现在离开的话...
If we leave now...
就意味着我可以给弗朗普金斯来一个偷袭
that means I can surprise Frumpkis with a sneak attack.
看看猫不在的时候老鼠有没有偷喝酒
See if the mouse is drunk while the cat's away.
怎么样 菲比
Hm? Pheeb?
那我们就得放弃我们的房♥间了
I mean, we'd have to give up our room,
不过我没什么所谓
but, I mean, I'm fine with that.
我不想离开 我想留下来...
I don't wanna leave. I wanna stay...
-好吧 -好啊
- Okay. - All right.
然后和他谈一谈
And talk to him.
-别别 -那太蠢了 这是个坏主意
- Oh, no, no, no, no. - That's a dumb, that's a bad idea.
我们俩住同一家酒店的概率得有多小
What are the odds us both being in the same hotel?
自从婚礼后我有多少次尝试联♥系♥他
How many times have I tried to reach him since the wedding?
他从不回我的信息或邮件
He's never returned my text or emails--
他把你拒之门外 就意味着你该转身而去了
He caulked the door. That means you got to walk away.
但你不能上一秒还演着白头偕老
But you can't plan on being buried side-by-side
下一秒却形同陌路
in the family plot and then just never speak
再也不说一句话
to the guy again for the rest of your life.
你当然可以
Oh, yeah, you totally can.
如果他是和另一个女人一起来的呢
What if he's here with another woman?
这会让你们俩的谈话有点尴尬
That would make the relationship conversation a little awkward.
进入跟踪复仇狂的领域了 亲爱的
Bunny boiler territory, honey.
是啊
Yeah
真希望艾比在这里
I wish Abby was here.
我在这 补艾比的空位
Well I am here... to fill the Abby vacuum.
去他的戈登和不知道哪个被他骑的贱♥货♥
Screw Gordon and whatever bitch he rode in on.
我们就留下来了 我们会玩得很开心
We are staying here and we are having a good time.
-除非你想走 -不
- Unless you wanna go. - No!
我没问题的
I can do this.
我才不要放弃和你们一起的周末
I'm not giving up my weekend with you guys.
来个鸡尾酒派对吧
Let's cocktail!
棒球时刻准备着 我们开始吧
Baseball ready always. Here we go.
艾比 你来啦
Abby, you're here!
欢迎
Welcome. Cheers.
你好 这太棒了
Hi. Wow, this is amazing.
比赛是在场上进行
Yeah, the game's on the field,
但好戏都发生在观众席
but the action is in the bleachers.
-我帮你补充点水分好吗 -鸡尾酒
- Can I hydrate you? - Ooh, cocktails.
当然 水分永远不嫌多啊
Yes, you can never be too hydrated.
来吧 21号♥
Let's go, 2-1!
太好了
Yes!
认真点 布鲁
Come on, Blue!
布鲁
Blue!
教练为什么那么紧张兮兮的
Why is the coach so tightly wound?
-他好粗暴 -最近开始的
- He's so gruff. - More lately.
他正在闹离婚
He's going through some divorce stuff.
是啊 可怜的家伙
Yeah. Poor guy.
他一团糟
He's a mess.
我知道你现在单身 但是...
I mean, I know you're a free woman and everything, but...
天啊 不是的
Oh, no! God, no.
我还真写过一本关于离婚的书
I-I literally wrote the book on divorce,
所以...我不会搬起石头砸自己的脚
so... I'm not gonna pee where I play.
-好 -没什么情况
- Okay. - No drama here.
我不是个事多妈妈
Not a drama Mama.
四坏球 去上垒
Ball four. Take your base.
布鲁 这是你的手♥机♥吗
Hey, Blue, is this your cell phone?
它可有三个未接来电了
'Cause it's got three missed calls!
未接来电在英文里还有未下的判决的意思
他在看我们
H-He's looking at us.
因为他认为如果我们嘲讽布鲁的话
Oh, that's just because he thinks if we heckle Blue
我们会得到更糟糕的判决
then we're gonna get worse calls.
-得了吧 -对吧
- Oh, come on. - Yeah.
现在我们知道为什么有独眼裁判了
Now we know why there's only one "Eye" in umpire!
英语裁判里面只有一个i 和眼睛eye是谐音
比赛结束后我能摸摸你的导盲犬吗
Can I pet your seeing eye dog after the game?
孩子们 把比赛拿下来
Come on. Win the battle, kid!
21号♥ 就连你的小球球都看上去很棒
Oh, come on, 21, even your balls look great!
28号♥的妈妈 坐下
2-8's Mom! Sit down!
对不起
Sorry.
我的意思是他的所有投球都看着像好球
I meant that all of his... pitches looked like strikes.
好吧
Yeah, well...
-将军 -有人心情好很多了啊
- Checkmate! - Oh! Someone's feeling better.
看招
Oh, yeah. Take that!
这就是我 不拖泥带水 不郁郁寡欢
This is me not dwelling. Right here.
他们带着满身荣光回来啦
Oh, here they come in all their glory.
-迪莉娅 乔 这是大卫 -你好
- Delia, Jo, this is David... - Hi.
-还有赛斯和潘乔 -你们好
- And Seth and Pancho. - Hello!
帅哥们 还有对潘乔的特别问好
Gorgeous gentlemen and a special hola to Pancho.
所以你是在认真工作还是几乎没在工作
So you working hard or hardly working?
在工作 广♥告♥狂人模式
Working. Don Draper style.
这局下得很快啊 谁赢了
So that was a quick match. Who won?
这个邪恶的律师
This sinister legal mind right here.
我的胜利是不可抗力
I force majeured her King, yo.
不行
Oh, no,
如果我不能检查我的手♥机♥短♥信♥...
if I don't get to check my texts on my phone--
怎么了
What?
-天哪 乔 -怎么了
- Oh, my God, Jo. - What?!
这是弗朗普金斯吗
Is that Frumpkis?
我的前任 刚从戒酒所出来
It's my ex. Straight outta rehab.
-你太可怕了 -所以你在暗中监视他
- Oh, you're horrible. - So you're spying on him?
应该说是监控 我家里和面包店
Oh, I prefer "Surveilling." I have a couple of, uh,
有几个监控摄像头
security cameras at my place and the bakery.
并在我的手♥机♥上实时直播
And live streaming right here on my phone.
这简直太糟糕了
That is so messed up.
-我太喜欢了 -你棒极了
- I love it so much. - You're fantastic.
我孩子也在 所以我监视他的一举一动
Well, my kid is there so I'm monitoring his every move.
如果他搞砸了 那就灭了他 羞辱他
If he screws up, wham-o, cut him off at the knees, baby.
看上去他只是在面包店工作而已 乔
It looks like he's just working at the bakery, Jo.
在外行看起来是这样 但仔细看
Oh, no, to the untrained eye, but watch,
-看看这个 -好 那是什么
- look at that. - Okay? What's that?
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表