剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
你想来点馅饼吗
Would you like some pie?
当然了
Sure, why not?
佐伊 嗨
Oh, Zooey, hi.
你好
Hello.
我以为伊森会带蛋糕来的
Hey, I thought Ethan was gonna bring the cake.
他很忙 让我替他来了
He got busy. Sent me instead.
你要进来吗
Do you want to come in?
不 我要走了
No, I gotta go.
还有 我觉得你不是他的菜
And also, I got the impression that you're really not his type.
仅供参考
FYI.
什么
What?
他喜欢运动型的女孩
He likes sportier girls.
没有那么... Marilyn 懂吗
Not so...Marilyn, you know?
不管怎样 享受蛋糕吧
Anyway, enjoy the cake.
我...
I, uh--
你能看着我吗
Will you look at me, please?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你如何保持头脑清醒不关我的事
How you keep your head straight is none of my business.
你在这帮了大忙了
You're really helping out here,
我不应该说那些话
and I should have never said what I said.
你一直在努力
You've been trying.
佐伊看到了 我看到了 我为你骄傲
Zooey sees it, I see it, and I'm proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
Yeah. You're welcome.
我们做得很棒 是吗
Kinda killed it, right?
真的吗
Really? Yeah.
我是说 我们没有抢银行挣得那么多
I mean, we didn't exactly rob a bank,
但是是有成效的 我们应该保持下去
but yeah, it works. We should keep it up.
这种互诫会
The meetings.
很好 我同意
Good. Yeah, I agree.
我知道我们的婚姻像个很烂的秀
I know our marriage was a shit show.
但是我们是很好的工作团队
But we make a pretty good business team.
我们一直都是
We always have.
所以不再吵架了 好吗
So no more fighting, okay?
好
Okay.
你看起来很疲惫
You look exhausted.
-是啊 -去休息吧
- Well, I am. - Go rest.
我等着佐伊
I'll wait here for Zooey.
等她回来了咱们在家见
When she gets back we'll meet you at home.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Sure.
去吧
Yeah, go.
谢了
Thanks.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
她什么都不会说的
She won't say anything.
很好
Great.
你们就只谈了这些吗
Is that really all you talked about?
没事了 她向我保证了
We're good. She gave me her word.
好
Okay.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
是的 我得带亚设回家了
Yeah, look, I really need to get Asher home.
抱歉
So sorry.
没事
Uh, sure.
-我会给你打电♥话♥的 -好
- I'll call you. - Okay.
好吧
Um, okay.
咱们走吧
Hey, let's go.
再见 亚设
Bye, Asher.
我去
Mm, damn.
这可能是我吃过的最好吃的馅饼了
This is probably the best pie I've ever had.
嘴真甜
Well, that's very sweet.
当然也可能是真的
And probably true.
我想为之前的事道歉
Hey, I wanted to apologize for earlier.
你知道 菲比是我的人 她可能有点固执己见
You know, Phoebe's my girl, and she can be opinionated,
当我们聚在一起
and when we get together,
-我知道我想要什么 但是我不能乱花钱 -我们努力...
- Look, I know what I want, but I can't splurge. - We go hard
我是单亲妈妈 所以...
I'm a single parent, so...
我懂的 我自己就是个单亲爸爸
Hey, understood. I'm a single parent myself.
我妻子不久前逝世了
My wife died a while ago.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
现在我女儿和我在一起的时间
You know, at this point my daughter's been with me
比我和她妈结婚的时间都久
longer than her mother and I were married.
我只是想说
Look, I'm just saying that
说到牺牲
to say that when it comes to sacrifice,
我懂的
I get it.
从这个馅饼可以看出
And judging by this pie,
你可能经常给孩子做饭
you probably cook for your kid a lot.
是的
I do.
我的工作时间很长
I work crazy hours, and it's the only time
那是我们唯一能一起度过的时间了
we get to really spend together,
-所以是很重要的 -是的
- So it's important. - Right.
但是你看的炉灶的模型
But the range model you're looking at is--
价格有点高
It's kind of up there.
所以你不准备接我的生意了
So you're not gonna take my business.
不 我当然会接你的生意
Oh, no, I'm definitely gonna take your business.
我觉得我们可以想出一些折中的办法
I think we can come up with some kind of compromise.
折中
Compromise, huh?
是的
Yeah.
好啊
Okay.
所以走进去的是哪个人
So which one was the one that walked in?
那个人 琳达
That one, Linda.
天啊 那是我唯一觉得会成为朋友的妈妈
Gosh, it was the one mom that I got a friend vibe from,
现在我搞砸了 我...
and now I blew it. I just--
我对我的日程太着迷了
I got so obsessed with my agenda.
我一直在不停享受性♥爱♥
I've been trying to keep the sexy train going
为我书里的幻想找灵感
and feeding the fantasy for my book.
我... 我是真的搞得一团乱
I just--really, I just made a big mess.
最起码你有很多生动有趣的章节可以写在书里
Well, at least you got some really juicy chapters for your book.
你和那个教练最后怎么样了
And what ended up happening with the coach?
-你们最后到哪一步了 -我不知道
- Where'd you guys leave it? - I don't know.
局面既尴尬又很奇怪
It's awkward and weird,
他就直接走了 所以...
And his wall just went straight up, so...
不管怎样 我觉得他很棒
Well, for what it's worth, I think he's great.
你几乎都没和他说过话
You barely talked to him.
是啊 但是我有一种感觉
Yeah, but I caught a vibe.
你俩之间"有事"
Something between the two of you.
"有事" 我是说 我在干什么
Something, yeah. I mean, what am I doing?
这太蠢了
This is dumb.
不
Nope.
言情小说吗
What, a romance novel?
我这不是骗自己吗
Am I kidding myself?
不 这并不蠢
No, it is not dumb.
会很棒的 因为是你写的
It's gonna be great, because you're writing it.
谢谢 这是想我把背景设在棒球世界的原因
Thank you. That's why I wanted to set it
知道吗
in baseball world, you know?
因为感觉会不同 感觉像...
Because it felt different. It felt like--
感觉是一种升华 像是个聪明女人写的言情小说
It felt elevated, like this smart woman's romance novel.
-这不是自相矛盾吗 -艾比 向前看吧
- Is that an oxymoron? - Abs, move forward.
-别想太多 -已经晚了
- Don't overthink it. - Oh, yeah, too late.
已经想多了而且很可能搞砸了
Overthought and possibly majorly screwed.
所以呢 事情经常搞砸
So what? Things get screwed.
并不代表他们永远坏掉了
It doesn't mean they're broken for good.
你看起来很快乐 很长一段时间你都没有这么快乐了
You seem happy, happier than I've seen in a long time.
我现在可需要快乐了
I could use some of that.
你在说什么 你不是有大案子吗
What are you talking about? You've got your big case.
拜托 罗尼·克莱因是个疯子
Oh, please, Ronnie Klein is a nutjob.
全天 每天 全天候
All day, every day, 24/7.
但是疯狂使我奋进
But I forge ahead through the madness.
我们不都是吗
Don't we all.
那是什么
What is that?
我的一个小律师
My infant of an attorney.
120小时的社会服务 是在逗我吗
120 hours of community service. Are you kidding me?
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表