剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
-你这是要干什么 -我要辞职
- What's happening here? - I'm quitting.
拜托 别冲动
Come on, don't be impulsive.
至少还有个好消息 好吗
You have got a good thing here, okay?
现在市场可不景气
Out there, that is a bad economy.
市场好得很 米切尔
The economy's fine, Mitchell.
你确定你想跟比你小一半的人
Are you sure you want to compete for jobs
竞争工作岗位吗
with people half your age?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你这是个天大的错误
You are making a huge mistake!
走着瞧吧
I guess we'll find out.
再见
Buh-bye.
-谢谢你能来 -当然 收到你的短♥信♥我很惊讶
- Thanks for coming. - Sure. I was surprised to get your text.
这次我能进来吗
Can I come in this time?
当然 孩子们都出去了 请进
Yeah, the kids are all out, so please come in.
-艾比 -等等 听我先说
- Look, Abby-- - Wait. Let me go first.
-你跟我 很有趣 -我搬出去了
- You and me, it was fun-- - I'm moving out.
-什么 已经搬出去了 -我找到了一个地方
- What? Already? - I found a place.
看能不能拿下
I'll see if I get it.
-为了我吗 -为了我自己
- For me? - For me.
我以为你放弃我了
I thought you were out.
你在比赛的时候表现得很明显了
You made that pretty clear at the game.
就在我填新房♥子的申请表的时候
I got your text when I was filling out the application
收到了你的短♥信♥
for the new place.
时机太巧了
Timing is everything.
我早该告诉你我的情况 但是
I should've told you about my situation, but...
我们才刚刚互相有感觉 而且
we were just feeling each other out, and...
但我现在是一个人住了 所以
But I'll be on my own now, so...
所以或许我们可以再增进一下感情
So maybe we can feel each other out a little bit more?
我就是这意思
That's what I'm saying.
? If you are drinking ?
? It's late ?
? I know ?
? But, baby, I ain't wasted ?
? Can't you call me? ?
? Can't get along ?
? Can't be alone ?
? Where's your mind at ?
? Are you on your own ?
我知道你已经很长时间
I know it's been a long time
-没有跟新的人在一起过了 -艾比
- since you've been with someone new, and-- - Abby?
麦克
Mike?
我们可以的
We got this.
? Don't you feel alone ?
我们可以的
Yeah, we do.
? Tell me, won't you give us ? One more try ?
? 'Cause I ?
? I think about ?
? I think about you ?
? 'Cause I ?
? I think about ?
? I think about you ?
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表