剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
- when I'm reading. - I can't, I can't.
我要乘早班机走 我不想宿醉啊
I have an early flight. I do not want to be hungover.
-天呐 看起来好棒 -对了
- God, that looks so good. - Right.
杰玛·萨科的山庄之旅
Gemma sacco's mountain retreat.
我在时尚版块看到了
I saw that in the style section.
内向的麦克吉准备得如何
How's stutter Mcgee prepping for three full days
-整整三天无休的社交活动 -友好的
- on non-stop socializing? - Be nice.
友善的 他会没事的
Be nice. He's gonna be fine.
JD会安然无恙的
JD's gonna be just fine.
对不起 等等 就来
I'm sorry. Wait, hold!
你觉得是谁 我不知道 我不知道
Who do you think it is? I have no idea, I have no idea.
我的天 让我猜猜
My gosh. Let me guess.
-什么 -鞠个躬
- What! - Bow down!
不是吧 太夸张了
No! What!
我的天呐
Oh, my! My word!
五十度灰啊
Fifty shades of what!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
-我为你们而来 -鞠躬致敬
- I do it for the people. - Bow down.
膜拜
Bow down.
谢谢
Thank you.
这怎么可能 怎么可能
How is it possible? How is it possible?
你 快去 换上这件
You, go, put this on.
快去 你会美死的
Do it, go. You're gonna die.
谢谢你 女王
Thank you, mistress.
谢谢你 女王
Thank you, mistress.
闺蜜离婚指南
第三季 第七集
【本季终】
弗朗普金斯在那怎么样
So how is Frumpkis doing down there?
还没逃走 谢天谢地
He hasn't broken out yet, por favor dios.
目前为止一切都好
so far so good.
新墨西哥州像是个戒酒的好地方
Well, New Mexico seems like a good place to rehabilitate.
美国最干燥的州 干燥[戒酒]的绝佳宝地
Driest state in America. Perfect place to dry out.
我担心的不是弗朗普
It's not Frump I'm worried about.
他在很好的环境里
He's in good hands.
我只是为我的孩子抓狂
I'm just freaking out about my kid.
你该看看她在社交网站上对莉莉进行的
You should have seen the parade of horrors
长篇大段的恐怖攻击
that she wrote to lilly on instagram.
有那么糟吗
It's that bad?
还记得《闪灵》里
Remember Shelley Duvall,
雪莉·杜瓦尔看了尼克尔森的书的片段吗
when she finally reads Nicholson's book in "The shining"?
美国恐怖片 谢莉·杜瓦尔与尼克尔森分别饰演男女主角
我的天
My gosh.
她糟糕的遗传基因终于现了形
It's her terribly genetic legacy finally bearing fruit.
拜托 不是这样的
Come on, that's not true.
不 我是个混♥蛋♥
No, I'm an asshole!
我生了另一个混♥蛋♥
I made another asshole.
放自己一马吧 乔
Cut yourself a break, Jo.
你和佐伊度过了非常难熬的一年
You and Zooey had a really difficult year.
弗朗普金斯
I mean, Frumpkis?
所有关于斯考特的破事 这么多闹剧
All that Scott stuff? So much drama.
不变的主线是什么 是我
What is the common thread? It's me.
是我 就是这样 没那么多借口
It's me, that's it. No more excuses.
我必须停止像袋獾那样四处打转
I gotta stop spinning around like the tasmanian devil.
我得调整好自己并为我的孩子冷静下来
I've got to fix myself and calm down for my kid.
我能提个建议吗
Can I make a suggestion?
请说
Please.
你听说过"霸王龙之道"吗
Have you ever heard of "The tao of rex"?
-没有 -对
- No. - Yeah.
这是一种新兴运动 它结合了拳击和冥想
It's this new exercise thing. It mixes boxing and meditation.
在你和你的灵魂深处联结时
Gets all your aggression out while you connect
释放你所有的攻击性行为
with your spiritual interior.
我知道这听起来像什么
I know how that sounds.
我不认为你明白它听起来是怎样的
I don't think you do know how it sounds.
-不 我知道 -简直胡说八道
- No, I do. - Beyond bullshit.
你还能燃烧超大量的卡路里
You also burn a shit-ton of calories.
-好了 少废话 -还能有很大的收获
- Okay, less bullshit. And get super cut.
少废话 要花多少钱
Less bullshit. How much does it cost?
无论你干什么 都别签任何东西
Whatever you do, do not sign a thing.
我♥干♥法律援助时有个委托人
I have a client at legal aid.
她在起诉她的健身房♥
She's suing her gym.
他们不让她解约
They won't let her out of her contract.
我明白
I know.
我在为真正值得抗争的事而战 姐♥妹♥们♥
I'm fighting the fights that really matter, people.
你还剩多少个小时 迪莉娅
How many hours do you have left, Delia?
成千上万
A million.
并且我得在事务所里工作到很迟
And I got to work late hours at the firm
好补上我的工作量
to catch up on my caseload.
我今晚就要去那里
I'm going there tonight.
-然后呢 -不
- In that? - No.
我不会
I am not.
我不想招惹那个不该被提起的人
I don't want to provoke he who shall not be named.
突然单身的提示没有促成行动吗
Suddenly-single albert hasn't made a move?
没有 但我能感觉到他在嗅来嗅去了
No, but I can feel him sniffing around.
像只狗
The dog.
我总有一天得会会这位帅哥
I've gotta finally meet this stud muffin.
我也是
Me too.
听闻了这么多事迹 感觉我都认识这混♥蛋♥了
Heard so much about him, I feel like I know the shit bag.
女士们
Hey, ladies!
什么
What?
带我去打棒球
Take me out to the ballgame.
我的天 太棒了
Oh, my. Oh, yes.
-接到了 得分 -完美
- I got it, strike! - Nice.
他说"那里有一条线 在这房♥间里"
"'there's a line right here, in this room,'" He said.
他的允许让她心跳加快
"His admission threw her heart into fast-forward.
他承认了他们间的相互吸引
"He was acknowledging their attraction,
但又哀求着 不要越线
"But also pleading, do not cross that line.
"我理解" 她低声说
"'I understand,' she croaked.
正是此刻
"And there it was,
情欲奔涌
"The rush of sensation.
他的呼吸流转空气
"His breath made the air move.
颤动着 他的身体闪耀着
"Throbbing, and his body glistened,
在她缓缓走进房♥间时
"As she walked slowly into the room.
缓慢 深切 鸾颠凤倒
"Slow, deep, desperate.
"该死" 她听到他说
"'Damn it'" She heard him say.
就这样 那一刻消逝了
And with that, the moment was gone."
第一章结束
That's the end of the first chapter.
抱歉 这是不是完全跑偏了
I'm sorry, was this just totally misguided?
不 你在逗我吗
No! Are you kidding me?
你在说什么 继续 继续 拜托
What are you talking-- go on, go on, go on, please.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah!
拜托 如果我疯了你们得告诉我
Come on, you would tell me if I'm crazy.
不 你没有疯
No, you're not crazy.
我坐的这块地都湿了 过来看看
The floor where I'm sitting is wet, come see.
我的天 不 你的话我心领了
Oh, my God, no, I'll take your word for it.
我只是不知道自己是不是在妄想
I just had no idea if I was delusional.
艾比 看着我
Abby, look at me.
写得很好
It's good.
你这个了不起的婊♥子♥
You goddamn bitch.
你将成为下一个E.L.詹姆斯
You are gonna be the next E.L. James!
《五十度灰》作者
没错
Yeah!
艾比·麦卡锡 你这个满脸淫♥荡♥的小骚货
Abby Mccarthy, you slutty little slut face full of dicks,
我昨晚来这两次 为了读你的书
I came twice last night reading your book.
什么 这代表你喜欢它吗
What--does that mean you liked it?
爱死了
Loved!
真的吗 那太棒了
Really? Well, that's great.
那么我们是到这谈时间表的吗
So are we here to talk timeline?
或者 我猜你想要...
Or, I mean, I'm assuming that you want to--
-出版它 -是的
- Publish it? - Yeah.
我在考虑 也许2018年
Duh. I'm thinking, maybe 2018?
春季 或是19年
Spring? Or '19?
好的
Okay, well, I mean,
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表