剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
你俩在那翻杯子的时候简直了
during that flip cup thing right there.
他胜负欲超强的
He's so competitive.
那哥们儿就喜欢赢
He loves to win, that guy.
-去玩吧 -天 那是他儿子亚设
- Go have fun. - Oh, my god, that's his son, Asher.
太可爱了
It's so cute.
萌死了
Stupid cute.
"棒球提尼"
Baseball-tini!
就是棒球马提尼
That's baseball martini,
猜到没
if you hadn't figured it out.
28号♥妈妈 谢谢
Two-eight's mom, thank you.
我不用了
Uh, none for me.
今天要做个清醒妈妈
I am sober mom today.
对哦 谢谢你 琳达
Oh, that's right. Thank you, Linda.
该谢谢你招待才对
No, thank you for hosting.
这点子真不错
This was a really nice idea.
-不用谢 -我离开一下
- You're welcome. - Excuse me.
这确实是个好点子
This was a really nice idea. Huh.
好了 冷静
Okay, calm down.
干了 教练
Well, drink up, coach.
里面还有呢
There's more where that came from.
怎么
What?
东西都搬进来了
Place is pretty packed.
不错啊 弗朗普
Not bad, Frump.
好 我会买♥♥下来 你赢了
Okay, I will own it. You win.
怎么说 亲爱的 我真是个天才
What can I say, toots? I'm kind of a genius.
-我还能说什么 -我打扫完之后
- What can you say? - I'm gonna clean up
就出去跟醉汉做点买♥♥卖♥♥
and then go sell more stuff to drunks.
忙你的吧
Do your thing.
我这次就不去了
I think I'm gonna sit this one out.
感觉不怎么必要
I'm just not really feeling it.
得了 乔
Oh, come on, Jo.
我就因为心情不好这么一次不去
Just because I'm not in the mood for one meeting
又不意味着我就会出去狂欢喝个烂醉
does not mean I'm going out on a bender.
能别这样吗
Okay, will you please stop?
那你告诉我原因
I'll stop when you tell me what gives.
我不需要向你解释我的情况
I don't need to explain myself to you.
是这样吗
Is that right?
是的 乔 我现在好得很
Yeah, Jo, I'm doing really well.
你知道这点就行了
That's all you need to know.
然而你现在在这扯一堆狗屁借口
And here you are giving me bullshit excuses
放弃帮助自己振作的机会
when you should be out there helping yourself
违背原先的承诺
like you said you would.
自从从康复中心回来之后
I have been busting my ass here
我就在这里忙得团团转
ever since I got back from rehab.
你是逃出康复中心的
Since you broke out of rehab!
你知道你自己在说什么吗
Would you listen to yourself?
我戒了 乔 我很努力了
I'm clean, Jo. I mean, I am really trying.
我一直在尽我最大的努力 而你知道吗
I'm out there doing the best I can, and you know what?
你每次就只知道给我脸色看
All I'm getting from you is attitude.
你自己跟我说
You told me you were supposed to go
每天都会去戒酒会 找个互助对象
to a meeting every single day and get a sponsor.
别管生意了 我们没有你也好得很
Forget about the business. We were doing fine without you.
好吧
Oh, okay.
那你来打扫吧
Well, then yeah, why don't you clean up?
我走了
'cause I'm out of here.
好啊 拜拜
Fine, bye.
你是跑遍了洛杉矶的每个农贸市场
Okay, do you go to every farmer's market in L.A.
把能买♥♥的甘蓝都买♥♥回来了吗
and buy out their kale?
你是有甘蓝囤积癖吗
Are you a kale hoarder?
你可真爱拿我吃的东西开我玩笑
Wow, you just love to make fun of me because of my food.
这简直是你头号♥兴趣
That's, like, your favorite hobby.
只要是开你玩笑我就喜欢
Making fun of you about anything is my favorite hobby.
好了 教练 你该归队了
Okay, coach, you need to get back to your team.
他们挺好的
Team's fine.
我是主人
Well, I am the hostess,
我得回去招待了
and I need to get back to my party.
那我也是你的客人啊
Well, I'm one of your guests,
我需要你招待我几分钟
and I need a few minutes of hosting.
一对一那种
In private.
洗衣房♥ 我们的专场
The laundry room, it's like our specialty.
我的天
oh, my god.
抱歉 我以为是洗手间
Sorry, I thought this was a bathroom.
这...
It--
不妙 情况不妙
This is bad. Really bad.
不会的 肯定是我们想多了
I'm sure this is not as bad as we think it is.
我们喝了点酒 来的人都很享受
We had a few drinks, everybody's enjoying the party,
琳达是个明白人
and Linda is a rational human,
她也是家长 她懂的
and she's a parent, and she gets it.
艾比 我们的小孩都有可能闯进来
Abby, one of our kids could have walked in.
我去
Oh, shit.
好吧
Okay, um, well,
我们去跟她谈谈 让她别说出去
we just need to talk to her and tell her not to say anything--
我去说比较好
Well, it's better it comes from me.
我认识琳达很久了
I've known Linda a long time.
我会搞定的
I'll handle this.
你们也看到了 我翻新过很多厨房♥
So as you can see, I have renovated a lot of kitchens.
莫丽娜的在这
Al molina's here.
詹和本在考艾岛的海滨别♥墅♥
Jen and Ben's beach house in kauai.
都很漂亮
Look, it's all gorgeous.
但我想要的是六个灶台 两个烤箱
But what I'm looking for is six burners, two ovens,
一个高点的能挂各种锅的地方 就这样
a high place to hang my pots, that's it,
然后价格再便宜点
at the right price.
了解 但我跟你说
And I hear you, but let's just be clear.
我很擅长高端的风格
I specialize in things that are high-end.
你可不能随便去家店买♥♥东西
Products that you just can't go into any store and buy.
你看看我的产品系列
And if you look at my portfolio,
我购置的物品都很美
you see that I install beautiful pieces,
意大利的 法国的
from Italy, uh, France.
还是法国吧 用La Cornue的灶具
More French range, La Cornue,
底下配个电热屉
with a warming drawer at the bottom.
-非常雅观 -她说得对
- That would be so elegant. - She's right.
法式灶具跟这里很搭
A french range in here would be wonderful.
我又不是大厨茱莉亚·蔡尔德
Uh-huh, but I'm not Julia Child,
而且法国风我使不来 所以...
And French isn't really my style, so...
芭芭拉 厨房♥你一辈子装这一次就足够了
I know, but Barbara, your kitchen is timeless,
而且这里的采光简直完美
and the light in here is so perfect.
同意
Agreed.
炉具挑对了
The right stove in here
整个房♥间的逼格就上来了
would just elevate the whole room.
但我并不需要它维持那么久
But what I'm looking for is something contemporary.
我天 我有个超赞的想法
oh, my god, I have a genius idea.
我们打断这个半岛布局
Let's just rip out the peninsula,
把水槽移到烤箱那
Move the sink where the stove is,
然后你就可以做成浮岛式布局了
and then you make a floating island.
-对 -然后早餐...
- Right. - And the breakfast--
-菲比 -那样好看
- Phoebe-- - That's beautiful.
好了 下面我自己来吧
Okay, I can handle it from here.
好的
Oh, okay.
反正我和投资人的会议
Well, I'm gonna be late anyways
已经迟到了
for my investor meeting with Gem--
我不会说她的名字的
I'm not gonna say her name. Uh-huh.
因为我懂的
'Cause I'm learning. Mm-hmm.
好了 告诉我结果
Okay, well, let me know how it goes.
好的 再见 达瑞尔
Okay. Bye, Darrell.
谢谢你
Thank you.
回见 菲比
See you, Phebes.
所以你是要和她一起走还是留在这
So going with her or do you want to stay?
因为我知道我想要什么
Because I know what I want.
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
很好
Great.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表