剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
取冰器
这颗樱桃满是悲伤
This cherry is full of sorrow.
把它给我
Give me that cherry.
悲伤再见
See ya later, sorrow!
我的天 我摩闪酒喝大了
Oh, God, this moonshine is kicking my ass.
他偏偏在我打扮成鲁莽的苏茜的时候出现
Of course he shows up when I'm Sloppy Suzie.
这是你的那个他吗
Is that him?
超级帅气
Muy hunky.
没错 他曾经非常爱我
Muy. He loved me so much
然后我做尽了所有能伤害到他的事情
and I had to do everything I could to hurt him.
你爱过他吗
Did you love him?
爱过 而且还爱着
I did. I do.
那你现在还在等什么
So what are you doing here?
快去找他和好
Go to him and make amends.
放低姿态去求他原谅
Prostrate yourself and beg for forgiveness.
戈登
Hi, Gordon.
我有事想跟你说
I have something to say to--
我的天 真的很抱歉
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry!
我不是故意想让你打翻你的路易十四的
I didn't mean to make you spill your Louis Quatorze.
我知道你超爱这酒
I know how much you love that stuff.
没事 我能处理
It's all right. I got it. I got it.
是啊 我知道你都能处理
Yeah, I know you've got it.
什么事你都能搞定
You just got everything all figured out.
只是 拜托
Just--Come on.
难道我们从此不再说话了吗
We're just never gonna talk to each other again?
你希望我们是这种结局吗
Is that how you wanna play it?
-听着 迪莉娅 -不 我不要听
- Listen, Delia-- - No, I'm not listening!
我要讲话 听着 我知道我伤害了你
I'm talking! Look, I know I hurt you.
我知道我都搞砸了 全部
I know that I screwed up... royally.
我现在说不出的后悔
And I regret it more than I can say,
但是你不能当作我们从没爱过
but you can't just act like we never existed.
这不符合逻辑 我不能接受
It's not logical. It's not acceptable.
我们是成年人了
We're adults.
你知道吗 你现在看上去很可笑
You know you look ridiculous.
我知道 这些辫子绑得我有点偏头痛
Yeah, well, these pigtails are giving me a migraine.
我还是走吧
I'll just go.
等等
Wait.
你是对的
You're right.
也许我们是该好好聊聊
Maybe we should have a conversation.
明天早饭的时候有空吗
Can you do breakfast tomorrow?
八点可以吗
8:00?
可以
I can.
好的
Okay.
-迪莉娅 -怎么了
- Delia... - Yeah?
雪儿要能像你一样好看就好了
Cher wishes she ever looked as good as you.
停下喝口水
Water break.
太爽了
Oh, yeah. Oh, my!
-我不喝 -好的
- I'm good. - Okay.
我有个问题要问你
I have a question for you.
你是不是
Are you, uh...
更偏双性恋而不是同性恋
More bi than gay.
没错 我的成就感还不够强
Yeah. Less of a victory for me.
但是潜意识里是一个更迷人的受
But potentially a more intriguing lay.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
需不需要我 把直的一面展现给你看
Shall I... show you my straight side now?
必须的 必须的
definitely. Definitely.
等一小会儿
In one second.
就一小会儿
Just one second.
我的孩子学习的时候就像个小天使
Look at my kid studying like an angel.
现在我们来看看前任在干嘛
Now let's search for the ex.
这句话浇灭了我的欲望
that is a boner killer.
你说得对 你知道吗
You're right. You know what?
我不看了 好了
I am not going there. Okay.
-我错了 我们刚到哪了 -过来
- I'm wrong. Where were we? - Come here.
我现在是直的
I'm here at the straight side.
直到不行 宝贝儿
the straight side of life, baby!
没错 超级无敌直
Yeah, that's right. The straight side of life.
好的
Okay.
早啊
Mamma.
看看你都经历了什么
look what the cat dragged in.
昨晚肯定在派对玩到很晚吧
Must have been quite the party marathon last night.
我还在想你是怎么了
I was wondering what happened to you.
我一整晚都在嗨
I had an all-nighter.
太赞了 我们还去了后台
It was so great. We hung out backstage.
我和莫比一起吃了薄脆腰果糖
I had cashew brittle with Moby!
然后我们乘杰玛的豪华轿车
And then we take Gemma's limo
去赌场玩了老虎机
to Pechanga and played slots.
我忘了上一次享受贵宾待遇是什么时候
I don't remember the last time I rolled so VIP.
根本想不起来
Ever.
-很高兴你玩得开心 -抱歉
- Glad you had fun. - Oh, well, I'm sorry
我没看到你们 你起得很早
I didn't see you guys. You're up and at 'em early.
没错
Yeah.
我
I, um...
遇到了戈登
bumped into Gordon.
现在我有个早饭之约
Now I got breakfast this morning,
但是我要去骑自行车来醒醒酒
but I need to bike off last night's moonshine overdose
这样我就不会像个醉醺醺的土包子了
so I don't slur like a hung-over hillbilly.
戈登 这是大事
Gordon. That's major.
等我骑完车回家我会告诉你详情
I'll tell you about it on the ride home.
其实我
Oh, I'm actually, um--
要和杰玛乘直升机
I am going to fly with Gemma in her helicopter.
30分钟就能到旧金山
It's 30 minutes to L.A.
我的生活品质大大提升了
It's quite the quality of life upgrade.
好吧 你这是在干嘛 菲比
Okay, what are you doing, Phoebe?
什么叫 我这是在干嘛
What do you mean, "What am I doing"?
-你知道我什么意思 -我不知道
- Yeah, you know what I mean. - No.
听着 我知道缺钱导致你很恐慌
Look, I know that you are freaked out about money.
我完全理解 但是你仍旧比
I totally get that, but, well, you still live better
世界上大多数人活得要好
than most of the rest of the world.
这我知道 你想说什么
I know that. What's your point?
你不必处处追求贵宾待遇
You don't need to roll VIP everywhere.
你根本不需要杰玛 你以为你需要
You don't need Gemma. You just think you do.
还有 如果你是乘朋友的小货车去的
And, you know, when you go somewhere in your friends' minivan,
你就应该乘朋友的小货车回来
you should really go home in your friend' minivan. I--
再见
See ya.
这本书最好能吸引到我
That book better be dedicated to me.
我一直在想那天我们在洗衣房♥的香艳场景
I keep thinking about how we made that laundry room so steamy.
我也是 简直灾难
Yeah, me, too. Disaster.
-什么 -下雨天比赛推迟了
- What? - The rain delay.
球太滑了拿不住 太重了没法击球
Balls are too slippery to pitch, too heavy to hit.
我们这场本来要赢的 现在不可能了
We're actually winning this one and now the momentum's gone.
真是世事难料
All bets are off.
你没办法控制天气
Well, you can't control the weather.
但是我们本该控制我们自己
We could have controlled ourselves.
我控制了
I did control myself.
是我在要上三垒的时候叫停的 记得吗
I'm the one that told us to stop at third, remember?
我很迷信 一旦我开始想一件事情
I'm superstitious. Once I'm thinking a thing,
我就停不下来
I can't un-think it.
是什么事情让你想到停不下来
Well, what is it exactly that you can't unthink?
我们不该越界的
We shouldn't have crossed the line...
这事不能再发生了
and...it can't happen again.
所以这雨是我们下的
So we made it rain?
好吧
Okay...
首先 是你先越界的
First of all, you invited me to cross that line
所以怎样 现在我们是被诅咒了吗
and what, now we're cursed?
天哪
Jesus.
如果你能换个表情的话我会很感激
Appreciate it if you could change your face right now
不然大家都会知道我们没在谈论
or everyone's gonna know we're not discussing
你儿子为什么错过了触击信♥号♥♥
how your kid missed the bunt sign.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死 去你的 混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表