剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Trust is not in my wheelhouse right now.
这段感情...
This...
本可以很美好的
could have been amazing.
达米安 真抱歉
Damien, hi, so sorry.
我能占用你一分钟时间吗
Can I just steal you for one minute, please?
本尼 格洛里亚 请允许我离开一会儿
Benny, Gloria, will you excuse me for one second?
抱歉 谢谢
Sorry, thank you.
那两位是格洛里亚和本·尼克德沃
That was Gloria and Ben Nickdevole.
他们是盖蒂公♥司♥的董事会成员
They're on the board at the Getty.
为什么JD的作品挂在你的办公室里 藏着
Why is JD's piece hanging in your office, hidden away?
对 就像一位你羞于见人的情妇
Yes, like a mistress that you're ashamed of.
菲比 你觉得我在哪里谈生意
Phoebe, where do you think I negotiate my sales?
-我不知道 -在我的办公室
- I have no idea. - In my office.
渴望画作的顶级买♥♥家们
Top buyers hungry for product
将会看到墙上JD的画
will see JD's painting on the wall,
他们会问为什么它没和外面那些画挂在一起
they'll ask why it isn't out with the rest,
你觉得我会怎样告诉他们
and what do you think I'll tell them?
因为这是我的私人最爱
Because it's my personal favorite.
那结果会怎样
And what does that accomplish?
会让他们更想买♥♥它 这就是我的策略
It makes them want it more. This is what I do.
我打造新的艺术家 我创造需求
I build up new artists, I create demand.
至于你 菲比
And you, Phoebe,
恕我冒昧地说你活在一个幻想世界里
I'm sorry to say you live in a fantasy world
以至于你觉得你走进我的画廊
where you think you can step into my gallery
所有人都会拜倒在你脚下
and everyone will just fall at your feet.
这是现实世界 是生意
Well, this is real life. A business.
你想让你老公的事业起步 就按我的方式来
You want your husband's career to take off, let me do my job.
你还想在这里取得成功
And you want to have success here?
闭嘴 好好学
Shut up. Learn.
再给我带点买♥♥家来 好吗
And bring me some buyers, yeah?
明白吗
Understand?
好了 你看起来美极了
Okay, you look great.
到家了
All right.
你去哪 宝贝 已经很晚了
Where you going, kiddo? It's late.
我必须练习击球
I've got to practice my swing.
-等等 -我保证这次去外面
- Wait. - Outside this time, I promise.
等下 别走
Hold, stop.
我觉得你和新团队合不来
I don't think it's gonna work out with the new team.
什么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
我不喜欢今天比赛时那教练对你说话的方式
I did not like the way the coach talked to you today at the game.
为什么
Why?
因为他咄咄逼人
Because he was not nice.
他说话就这样
That's just the way he talks.
即使如此也不行
Well, that doesn't make it okay.
以那种方式惩罚你 让你坐冷板凳
Punishing you like that, making you sit on the bench
因为你犯了错 就不让你上场比赛吗
and not letting you play because you made a mistake?
可我不能退出队伍
But I can't leave the team.
教练告诉我我是个真正的棒球手
Coach told me I'm a real baseball player.
一个真正的棒球手绝不退缩
A real baseball player never quits,
而且会从错误中吸取教训
and learns from his mistakes.
好了 现在我去练习了
Okay, I'm gonna go practice now.
你找到感觉了吗
You got everything you need?
我已经开始有灵感了
I feel inspired already.
就告诉你一声
Okay, just to let you know,
你在这每坐一小时 都得付钱点东西
you got to buy something for every hour you're working here.
开玩笑的 这是对其他人而言
I'm kidding, those are the rules for everyone else.
对于好友而言 点心免费供应
For good friends, free pastries on the way,
你需要精神食粮
you need your brain food.
-你最好了 谢谢 -不客气
- You're the best, thank you. - Yeah.
你和斯考特在厨房♥相处尴尬吗
Hey, is it awkward back there with Scott?
那懦夫还没现身 所以...
Oh, the coward didn't show up so...
完全不尴尬
Not awkward at all.
你也不能全怪他
Well, I mean, you can't really blame him.
你有点像《少数派报道》里那傻瓜 是吧
You kind of "Minority Reported" that fool, right?
这是种族梗还是...
Is that a race thing or...?
不 那是汤姆·克鲁斯的电影
No, it's a Tom Cruise movie.
在一个反乌托邦式的未来世界
Dystopian future world where
在你犯罪之前 就把你关进监狱
you get put in jail before you commit the crime?
我没看过
No, never seen it.
但斯考特的蛋蛋是个反乌托邦式的未来世界
But Scott's ball sack is a dystopian future world.
-是吗 -不知你能否理解
- Is it? - I don't know if you knew that. But...
但是罪行终究是会犯下的
the crime would've been committed eventually.
好吧 电影的男主活下来了
Yeah, well, the man is fine.
你也会的
As are you.
而且我觉得你们俩很配 性格合得来
And I feel like, you know, you guys, you fit. You match up.
我不知道他是否和过去一样
I don't know if he was an addict
到处鬼混 拈花惹草
so much as he was just screwing around
直到他找到对的人
until he found his person.
看来我们永远也不会知道了
I'm guessing we'll never know now.
-早安 -早安
- Morning. - Morning.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
开启希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥模式 做艰难抉择
Getting my Hillary Clinton on, making some hard choices.
园艺师
树艺师
电脑教师
私人导购
-再见 树艺师 -是啊
- Good-bye arborist. - I know,
我刚打过电♥话♥给他 心都快碎了
I just called him. It was actually super heartbreaking.
肯定的
I'm sure.
你这么做不是因为昨晚达米安说的话吧
This isn't about what Damien said last night, right?
-他是个混♥蛋♥ -他没说错
- He's a dick hole. - He wasn't wrong.
我最近每天都过得浑浑噩噩
I have been kind of head in the clouds lately about everything.
我必须证明自己 脚踏实地去争取
You know, I need to prove myself, work my way up.
与此同时
In the meantime...
-素食厨师 你确定吗 -确定
- The vegan chef, you sure? - Yeah.
我们可以去加州大学洛杉矶分校上烹饪班
We can take cooking lessons, UCLA extension,
实惠超值 我保证
super affordable, I promise.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
管道清洁工
Duct cleaner?
-我会给你回复 -非常感谢
- I'll get back to you on that. - Appreciate it.
瓦内萨
Hey, Vanessa,
-你有空吗 -什么事
- hey do you have a sec? - What's up?
我知道关于罗尼·克莱因的案子
Hey, I know things are a little aggressive
-我们有些冲突 -是有冲突
- with the Ronnie Klein case. - Aggressive? Yeah.
因为我和艾伯特的事
Yeah, there's some stuff between me and Albert,
让你受牵连 我真的很抱歉
and you got in the middle of it, and I am sorry.
但我喜欢你 我觉得你是个强悍的律师
But I like you. I think you are a good, tough lawyer.
我想问你愿不愿意当案子的第二律师
I was wondering if you would like to be number two on the case.
-当你助手吗 -我需要帮忙
- Your number two? - I could use the help,
指导传授你我学的知识
mentor you a little, show you what I know.
所以你觉得怎么样 咱俩一起齐肩并战
So, what do you say? You want to kill this thing together?
不了 谢谢
No thanks.
你或许觉得昨天给了我一个下马威
You think what you did yesterday surprised me.
公♥司♥其他女人告诉我关于你的事了
The other women at this firm, they've told me all about you.
抱歉 我没兴趣从你这学任何东西
Sorry, I got no interest in learning anything from you.
好吧 真遗憾你这么想
Okay, well I'm sorry you feel that way.
还有祝你和罗尼合作愉快
And have fun with Ronnie.
据艾伯特说 他可是个相当难缠的角色
According to Albert, he is a living nightmare.
估计都是你新委托人发来的消息吧
I assume those are all from your new client?
他喜欢把他的律师当作生活顾问
He tends to use his lawyers like his personal concierge.
你捉弄了我
You played me.
你知道我会抢他的案子
You knew I'd go after him.
我认识的迪莉娅绝不轻易让步
The Delia I know never backs down.
祝你好运
Good luck.
斯考特
Scott!
别躲在你的铁皮阴♥道♥里哭哭啼啼了
Quit hiding and crying into your vagina flaps.
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
斯考特
Scott?
给你
Here you go,
我按你的要求签了协议
contract signed as requested.
我是要求你昨天比赛时拿来的
I asked you to bring it to the game yesterday.
天哪 有必要吗
Oh, my God, seriously?
算了 你是对的
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表