剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我不能接受
I don't think I'm comfortable with that.
我是专业的 不会用真名
I'm a pro, I won't use names.
你的专栏现在怎么样了
How's that going anyway, the column?
我觉得我挺得心应手的
I got to say, I think I'm kind of killing it.
我的第一篇是关于上次女神仪式的
My first column is about the goddess ceremony,
要我说写得真的是超级搞笑
and it was crazy hilarious if I say so myself.
我能拜读一下吗
Can I read it?
快了 我明天就把它给米切尔
Soon, I'm getting it to Mitchell tomorrow.
那就让我先偷看两眼
What? Can I just have a sneak peek?
我能给你提点意见 这个我在行
I could give you feedback, I give great notes.
你不同意也不要紧
It's an offer, you know, whatever it's
新鲜的视角
fresh eyes.
那好吧 谢啦
All right, thanks.
新鲜的视角一定能有所帮助
Fresh eyes, I'm sure that thing could use a few tweaks.
我可是改进意见达人
Well, I'm a master tweaker.
真的 我能提出最好的改进方案
I mean, seriously I tweaked with the best of them.
我就是改进专家
I'm a tweaker.
真抱歉我迟到了
So sorry I am late.
-弗朗普斯金那边怎么样了 -很好
- How'd it go with Frumpkis? - Good, good,
他被关进康复中心了
He's locked up getting rehabilitated as we speak,
我和斯考特大干一场来庆祝 爽翻
which I celebrated by screwing Scott cross-eyed.
-斯考特 -老娘就是这么酷
- So, Scott? - That's how I roll.
你俩处得真不错
You two are doing well.
是啊 好极了
Yeah, it's great.
干杯
Chin chin.
跟一个自我诊断的性瘾者约会
Dating a self-diagnosed sex addict requires some
需要一些想象力
creativity in the sack.
所以一切都很顺利
So yeah, it's going great.
我闻到了又一个精彩专栏的气息了
I'm smelling another badass column.
我保证我不会用真名的
I promise I won't use any names.
用我的吧 我不介意
Oh, use my name. What the hell do I care?
除非是上课布置的作业
Unless it's an assignment for class,
他才不会看到呢
he'll never even see it.
你们觉得怎样 意面好吃吗
What do you think? How do you like it, the pasta?
你是怎么把面弄成蝴蝶结形的
How'd you get the dough to look like little bowties?
这是有故事的
There's a story behind that,
关于我如何把他们弄成蝴蝶
how I got the dough to look like little--
快看我 好酷
Hey, look at me, I'm fancy.
那不是玩具 是食物
Okay, not a toy. That is food.
妈妈做了好久呢
Mommy worked hard on that.
我在网上买♥♥到了最可爱的意面模具
I found the most adorable pasta dough stencils online.
就在一个烹饪博客里
It was linked to this cooking blog
我超喜欢看的
that I am obsessed with.
又全又棒 好多好方法
It is so informative, so awesome, so many great tips.
要用叉子 查理
Fork please, Charlie. Come on.
我说过我不叫那个名字了
I told you, that's not my name anymore.
我们才不叫你二八呢 怪胎
We're not gonna call you 2-8, freakazoid.
教练是这么叫我的
But that's what coach calls me.
他每个人都按号♥码叫
He calls everyone by their numbers.
但我们是在家庭聚餐呢
Right, okay but we're at the family dinner table
我们用真名 快吃掉你的领结吧
and we use our real human names here, so eat your bowties.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我要去练习击球了
I have to practice my swing.
不行查理 快坐下 一家人吃饭呢
No, Charlie, please sit down. This is family dinnertime.
我做了一整天饭
I worked hard on this meal all day
希望你能吃掉
and I would like you to eat it.
教练说我们必须练习击球
Coach said we had to practice our swing.
妈妈大于教练 这是规矩
Mommies trump coaches. That is the hierarchy.
他说我们必须练
He said we had to.
还要对着镜子看自己的姿势
In front of a mirror so we could see our form.
查理 二八
Charlie! 2-8!
而且我还要八点半前睡觉 教练规定的
And I have to be in bed and asleep by 8:30, coach's rule.
所以我们就这样过日子了
So I guess this is our life now?
每天一起吃晚饭然后打棒球
Family dinner every night and then baseball?
不 我还要回去工作
No, I'm gonna go back to work.
我只是想看看还会发生什么
I'm just waiting to see what's next.
-我以为你喜欢写作 -我的确喜欢
- I thought you loved writing. - I do love writing,
但我自断了不少后路
but I burned a few bridges
也许是时候尝试些新的了
and maybe it's time to find something new.
你懂查理的 这只是一个阶段
You know Charlie, this is a phase.
他一阵一阵的
He goes through phases.
他会好的 你还要加点面吗
He'll be fine. You want some more pasta?
查理
Charlie?
我手滑了
The bat slipped.
JD今晚有一个群展
JD, he has this group show thing tonight,
在卡尔弗城旁边的时髦画廊里
some hipster gallery near Culver City,
还挺重要的
kind of a big deal, you know?
如果你有兴趣的话 通知你一声
If you're interested, FYI.
通知我一声
FYI?
真的吗
Really?
这是约心仪的人出来的方式吗
Is that how one asks their significant other out on a date?
拜托这是卡尔弗城 又不是贝莱尔
Dude, it's Culver City, it's not Bel Air.
好吧 亲爱的来自英国的斯考特
Fine. Dear Scott of England,
你愿意和我
would you like to partake
来自布朗克斯的约瑟芬的你最爱的女人
in a cultural festivity in the Culver City District
一起参加洛杉矶卡尔弗城的
of Los Angeles with me, Josephine of the Bronx,
文化活动吗
your fairest, fairest maiden?
-我很荣幸 -那就来这接我
- I would be delighted. - So pick me up here,
我们可以先玩点羞羞的预热游戏
and we can squeeze in a little pre-game slap and tickle.
-或者去喝点什么 -去酒吧吗
- Or we could go for a drink. - You mean, like, at a bar?
对 情侣都会去
Yeah, it's a thing that couples do.
我想去炫耀下我的女伴
Wow, excuse me for wanting
这总可以吧
to take you out and show off my woman.
相比炫耀 何不占有我呢
Why show me off when you can have me...
怎样做都行
any way you want?
因为我不仅喜欢这样
Yeah, because as much as I love this,
只和你待在一起我就很享受
I also enjoy just being with you.
怎么样
How about it, hmm?
来点浪漫 来杯霞多丽
Bit of romance, glass of chardonnay?
一起看日落
Watch the sunset?
亲爱的 我需要你的聪明才智
Hey, babe, I need your wisdom.
我的天 太漂亮了
Oh, my God, that's gorgeous.
没什么 随手涂鸦罢了
Oh, it's nothing. I'm just messing around.
怎么了
What's up?
-好的 -什么聪明才智
- Okay... - Wisdom?
我发现一些我非常非常喜欢的艺术家
I found some artists that I love, love, love,
我今天想给达米安看其中一个
and I want to show Damien one in particular
准会让他疯狂
today that will blow his mind.
已经有新艺术家了吗
New artists already?
-他们昨天才雇的你 -我明白
- You just got hired yesterday. - I know, well
过去几周我一直在探索我的兴趣点
I've been exploring my spots the last few weeks
并且时刻睁大双眼
and keeping an eye open.
你永远不知道那个令人兴奋的人
You never know when someone exciting
会何时出现你在面前 比如这个
will just pop up at you, like that one.
葛拉西安 他只是...
Gracin, he just--
他让风景变得如此...
he makes landscapes so--
如此的富有动态感
there's just-- but there's so much movement...
-对 -我甚至没...
- Yes. - I don't even--
你正...你和葛拉西安一起去吧
You're moving anti -- yeah, go with Gracin.
好吧 你都没看一眼
Okay, you barely looked at it.
我喜欢葛拉西安 他很棒 抱歉
I love Gracin, he rocks. I'm sorry.
我只是觉得你能在24小时之内
I just--I think that it's a little bit unrealistic
找到下个伟大发现 有些不太现实罢了
to think that you can make your next big discovery in less than 24 hours.
我知道 可他们雇我不是让我屈于现实的
I know, but I wasn't hired to be realistic.
而是让我跟着我的直觉走
I was hired to follow my gut.
达米安相信这点 但显然你不信
Which Damien believes in, but obviously you don't.
不 等等 对不起 你是对的
No, wait, wait, wait, wait. You're right, I'm sorry.
我只是...当你谈起其他艺术家的时候
I just-- when you talk about other artists
让我有点嫉妒了
it just makes me a little bit jealous.
你的直觉很惊人
You have an amazing gut.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表